DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Casual Peak-in

Arie

Hola. Old time member peaking into the new boards. (Old as in pre-ezboard, white boards member). I once was pretty active in the Community (Green) and the Roleplay (WT..) I've poked in from time to time, but the new boards and gofundme has me poking about to see what's new, what's changed. Sometimes even 9 years later that WoT RP itch comes to pass. Anyway, Hi! I like to write, knit, and learning to paint. I've gotten old, married and now have two kids. :) *hides her aspiring sword behind her Accepted dress*

WT was once my baby. ^^ WT and the WY. Perhaps I'll peak by and try a new character. I guess, PM me with some idea's and I'll see what I can come up with, if it isn't an issue.

Edited by Arie

Oooohhhhhhhhh, anther oooold oldie??!! :wub:

Hi!!!!

4 hours ago, Arie said:

Hi! I like to write, knit, and learning to paint. I've gotten old, married and now have two kids. :) *hides her aspiring sword behind her Accepted dress*

I grinned so hard at this bit, if you change out the aspiring sword for some BotRH Infantry guff, I could've written all this myself! Yey/Hi!

I went MIA for a while in the middle, but was most active from '98/'99 - 2003, when the RP was massive. Are you that old old?

Sometimes I yeeeearnnn for some of the old old faces still!

As the others said, the site is just waking up after the most recent upgrade, and we're especially hungry for more RPers, so if you still have it in you, please come backkkk!

:) Thanks

I'm not sure if I want to resurrect old characters. They all played with characters no longer here. I did once have a Green (You may remember my Green "Arie Tarou" from Male Channeler thread back in 2002? ish? She burnt herself out to save the others.) I used to play Maegan Ryanne, one of the old Red Highest's. Cairma Vishnu was in the Warders Yard. Old second in command (for a short time). ... Yeah, i'm like 2001 - 2008/9 old.

3 minutes ago, The Bard Babe said:

I'm surprised Cass hasn't jumped in here-she's really pushing the rp side atm. Well there's some minor threads going on in the ooc board just seeing who's checking in if that gives you any ideas of who's around and who a good addition to the cast might be.

Lolol, gimme time to type on my finicky phone, girl! :P

There will be more RP stuff happening after this week btw, once I have access to an archive board to clean house, and time after *grumbles about various chores*

I'm so itching to get back into it!

*Dreams of the good old days*

Yeah.. the good o'l days died about the time I was removed from WT DL. Not that many may admit. :P Anyway, Yeah. If it's not a bother, I can look about. I miss those old days too. ;)

Who did you play?

Edited by Arie

I was gone for most of 03-06 and then dipped away again for a bit because things just didn't feel the same. RP was massive (or it felt that way to me) in the combined SG/RP and the split took adjusting to.

I vaguely remember the Male Channeler thread ^.^, and the name Arie seems familiar but I don't think we directly interacted?

I was most active in the BotRH as Eb, but first Calia Luin in the WT (Green Aspie), and one of her (twin)brothers in the Warders. Most memorable thing they ever did was probably hang all the toilet seats in the Warders Yard trees for a prank :D

I definitely recommend new characters if the itch takes you. The requirements are in the middle of being reduced etc to encourage more players across the board. As I've understood, the plan is basically submit a bio, and have fun writing. 

I have Eb still, and another BotRH char. I feel they get more action than my new WT Novice but that's probably on me, I think the WT is also kind of active?

We're hoping to get the main plotline and each group going more this year (Vive la revolution!) so if you're keen bring friends and jump back in!

?

Hmm. Interesting. 

(Although out of experience, the requirements in raising were probably the most fun... at least with a little creativity). 

I didn't get into the Hand that much. It was more Estel's thing. XD 

On 1/15/2018 at 12:43 AM, Arie said:

Yeah.. the good o'l days died about the time I was removed from WT DL. Not that many may admit. :P Anyway, Yeah. If it's not a bother, I can look about. I miss those old days too. ;)

Who did you play?

It did help that half the community left with you...

Hi :-p

1 minute ago, Arie said:

Yup. That was a thing.

*snuggles the Nyn* Hey! wanna be my new protector..? These parts are still scary. And you're more 'scary'... :look

It's true, I have grown crabby with age.

Who do you need protection from? You've only been back a day lol