DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Tainted Minds - A Black Tower Mafia Game: Game over - Town wins

Andrej

Doing a comp ISO of DJ's games and I'm borderline willing to defend despite having no read yet based solely on the artistry of her posts

Mafia is like an onion with so many layers. And like the onion, there are times I want to cry.

preach it sister

I really like her this game. I'm not going to pretend I can't be getting cassed again but I don't think I am.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sooh, how much of your read on me is based on my content and how much is based on QB pushing me?

Again, just a curious boy :P

Probably about 50/50 at this point. Pretty sure you'll convince me with content pretty soon though, especially when I get to experience it in real time. It's always more impressive then :tongue:

Doing a comp ISO of DJ's games and I'm borderline willing to defend despite having no read yet based solely on the artistry of her posts

Mafia is like an onion with so many layers. And like the onion, there are times I want to cry.

preach it sister

I really like her this game. I'm not going to pretend I can't be getting cassed again but I don't think I am.

I'll let you know what I think when I'm done with the ISO

Ok:

Tentative reads:

Cory

Nol

BFG

SK

Niniel

Clov

DJ

Ironeyes

LZM

Dice

Ley

I'm scratching my head a lot over the Clov/DJ/Ironeyes/LZM-range, I'm not entirely sure if they are light town or null reads at this point, but this is as close as I get right now I think.

I feel better about Ley/LZM, but other than that, Dice/Iron/DJ/Clov are probably my biggest problem spots right now, and I like your village list :P

Though I am somewhat surprised you have a townread on Niniel :P

Ok:

Tentative reads:

Cory

Nol

BFG

SK

Niniel

Clov

DJ

Ironeyes

LZM

Dice

Ley

I'm scratching my head a lot over the Clov/DJ/Ironeyes/LZM-range, I'm not entirely sure if they are light town or null reads at this point, but this is as close as I get right now I think.

I feel better about Ley/LZM, but other than that, Dice/Iron/DJ/Clov are probably my biggest problem spots right now, and I like your village list :P

Niniel had a good start of D1. She wasn't as stilted as she sometimes is as mafia. While she didn't make any huge splashes after that I still feel comfortable with her. 

I definitely feel better about LZM than Ley, but I also feel like I don't remember a whole lot that Ley has done this game. Not going into ISOs now though. Too tired for that. 

Hopefully we'll be able to figure out Dice tomorrow. 

Ok:

Tentative reads:

Cory

Nol

BFG

SK

Niniel

Clov

DJ

Ironeyes

LZM

Dice

Ley

Niniel had a good start of D1. She wasn't as stilted as she sometimes is as mafia. While she didn't make any huge splashes after that I still feel comfortable with her. 

I definitely feel better about LZM than Ley, but I also feel like I don't remember a whole lot that Ley has done this game. Not going into ISOs now though. Too tired for that. 

Hopefully we'll be able to figure out Dice tomorrow. 

I can summarize: Barely anything. I've had a crappy game with barely any content. I'll attempt to improve for Day 2, also now that I'm starting to get a feel for the people in this game.

I'm starting to feel like I'm getting lynched over that comment from Ben tomorrow...

I don't know why he said what he did, but I do agree that it doesn't make any sense.

Going to need a bit more than a comment from Ben as he was going down in order to lynch you, but I'm not going hunting tonight.

Dice, do you have any thoughts besides SK?

As I said to Chris I agree with what you said, and I'm not dismissing those thoughts because you (and now Chris are on him)

From what I remember he's been present a fair bit, but he segues into discussions on guns or football and doesn't actually try to game solve much. I thought his early wolf jokes were awkward, but tonal stuff is ? mostly for me

Probably going to ISO now, don't think I have time to read what I want in full

Can I get your thoughts on Dice?

(And I also agree with what you've shared about your read on LZM)

I'm not on him.

ninel is my town view but id have her town anyway.

im ok with nolder actually.  i liked his response to me.

sk needs to be lynched. even if he flips town i will stand by that. i disagree with bfg on him a bit but ive played only 1 game with him but he was scum and i dont think he was UTR. Theres a current game we are in too.

cory isnt doing his gather town thing.

and you havent bugged me yet. you feel very null tho

I don't like this post. 

It seems too rash, and I don't feel it's elaborate enough. I get that this is probably Dice rushing to work, but this is a very un-Dice-like post.

rash? ok so thats an interesting word to use. what there makes you think that?

i dunno how active i will be today   if works quiet i can hopefully post but i gotta go out at lunch and ive got bball training tonight so wont be around then

Done reading Dar'Jen and I don't really have a great observation about her role in this game.

There are differences in her town/mafia games that are at least mildly observable:

- She's more chatty and comfortable as town, generally holds direct conversations and talks to people rather than the "game"

- She's self-conscious when she votes, but definitely moreso as Mafia, has a habit of over-explaining to try and justify them. Her votes as town are pretty standard and not as fluffed up.

- There's definitely more mental work going into her village game, but not necessarily on d1. She shifts from a conversational to a more game-focused approach as the game goes on in WoT.

- Really her enjoyment of the game is based on the social aspect (like many), but her wolfgame had a lot of apprehension. Her volume was substantially higher as a villager.

She's really sort of in the middle here. She does talk to people directly, which is a good sign, but she hasn't done anything that makes me go "this is more like her village game than wolf game" by a measurable margin.

I would guess she's a villager who just had less time during d1 of this game in comparison to say, WoT Kids, but I'm not confident in that at all. She'd still be in my bottom 5-6.

I don't feel GB's townread on Leyrann is relevant to Leyrann's alignment at all. Don't think it spews him either way; it was an answer to a question very close to his death, Ley had the same "wolfread" that he did, I don't think it really matters much.

I'm more interested in the Clov town read than the Leyrann one.

I don't feel GB's townread on Leyrann is relevant to Leyrann's alignment at all. Don't think it spews him either way; it was an answer to a question very close to his death, Ley had the same "wolfread" that he did, I don't think it really matters much.

I'm more interested in the Clov town read than the Leyrann one.

Go on...

• RP - LEGACY

Cory, thanks for analyzing me. It was interesting to see someone else look at me like that.

I am hoping to be more active because I really do like the interaction. Sometimes things can get a bit "acusational", but overall, it is enjoyable. Wish RL didn't have so much if my attention too.

Guess I'm waiting to see what happens with the night, then moving forward from there.