DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Tainted Minds - A Black Tower Mafia Game: Game over - Town wins

Andrej

I actually quite like what Marsh has done with his time, not sure I can read him from it, but I appreciate it <3

Same. I didn't like most of his early content, but he's been fine today
It's what happens when there's no longer a cute girl taking up 98% of my attention and relegating the game to the other 2% :wink:

Like there aren't cute girls in this game to take up your attention? :dry:

I'll refrain from saying anything I will be harassed into regretting later. Again.

Lol, nice. Well suffice it to say that I don't usually find people to date online.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After his argument with SK, I have zero interest in lynching Iron today.  

Rand was scummy. He wasn't scum, but he was scummy. In the same situation, I'd do exactly the same thing.

You are scummy. You may not be scum, but I'm still going for to try and lynch you.

Ignoring a really stupid TMI argument (that I don't believe is TMI), I think this is basically a perfect response.  Combined with everything else he said, I would wager very heavily on him being town.  Outside of BFG and maybe Sooh, he's my most confident read at this point.

I don't get the point of what SK is doing. Reaction test? There are better ways to do such things if that's the case.

@BFG  heres what i was waiting for. nolders reaction to SKs self vote.

If nolder came straight out and voted here id be "ok thats nol"  but he hasnt and now im sus on him. not voting him yet til i can make sure im not slightly biased atm.

:wacko:

Ben, do you want to lynch Cory?

I would be WTL Cory.

Also I got ninja'd five times while writing this post, I'm gonna post first then read.

1) Why?

2) Who are you NOT willing to lynch?

1) Because I still don't like how he ignored people asking him direct questions as well as my vote pressuring him to react to it. Maybe it's just his playstyle, but in that case, I don't know that playstyle, so I can't make a read accordingly and instead just rely on what is happening this game and how I see it.

2) Nolder, Marsh, DJ, probably BFG, Sooh. Right now, that is. They're not definitely out for me, but they're out for today. Imo it doesn't really matter all that much, though, as wheter or not you're willing to lynch someone isn't important if no one else is willing to lynch that person.

I'm amending my "would rather lynch Ben than SK but wouldn't fight for SK" to "would vastly prefer to lynch Ben over SK, and will probably make that known as we approach EoD"

GLGL friends

Is this still about Ben or about SK?

Alternatively, is there a reason NOT to lynch SK?

I could actually see SK being town playing to break the game rather than win. I don't think that helps the town, though. This set up is weird enough without someone intentionally stressing the parameters just to see if they can ruin AJ's creation.

[v] SK[/v]

I could actually see SK being town playing to break the game rather than win. I don't think that helps the town, though. This set up is weird enough without someone intentionally stressing the parameters just to see if they can ruin AJ's creation.

[v] SK[/v]

???????????????????????????

That vote by GB is, uh, really something

I'm amending my "would rather lynch Ben than SK but wouldn't fight for SK" to "would vastly prefer to lynch Ben over SK, and will probably make that known as we approach EoD"

GLGL friends

Is this still about Ben or about SK?

Alternatively, is there a reason NOT to lynch SK?

I think he's proportionally more likely to be a villager than Ben

I think Ben is like > 30% likely to be a villager and SK is a hard 62%. You can see my problem in a numeric sense.

I really don't like any of Ben's posts and I've seen a few villager games where he's way more apt and thoughtful. Probably the most involved posts he's made this game were talking about his gun purchase. His reads are careless, responsive and have very little depth. Posts like #228 are filled with busy work but there's no background thinking to it besides a minimal re-purposing on his read on Sooh.

I think Ben is like > 30% likely to be a villager and SK is a hard 62%. You can see my problem in a numeric sense.

I really don't like any of Ben's posts and I've seen a few villager games where he's way more apt and thoughtful. Probably the most involved posts he's made this game were talking about his gun purchase. His reads are careless, responsive and have very little depth. Posts like #228 are filled with busy work but there's no background thinking to it besides a minimal re-purposing on his read on Sooh.

Bold - I don't see it.  I think we're probably going to have to agree to disagree about Ben (though fwiw I'm feeling less sure about him just because I have a decent sized group I do feel confident on).  I'm by no means prepared to say that Ben is definitely town.  But I wasn't sure about him early, he didn't react in a way I thought was scummy when people started looking at him, and tbh I have no problem with him taking that specific stance on SK when you consider how SK has played this game.  Once it was clarified that SK wasn't saying what Ben thought he was saying, Ben moved off.  No problem with that, either.

The only thing I have positive to say about SK is who is pushing him.  Prior to this morning when Iron started looking good, he was very much in my lynch pool, as are Leyrann and Dice.  The fact three of the people I'm feeling the "worst" about are all on one person doesn't inspire a whole lot of confidence.  

IE - Ben does not care about this game, the reads he is making this game, or figuring the game out in any real observable way compared to how he has approached making reads as a villager in previous games. But he's acting like he cares, ie his posts suggest he's involved and his presentation is collected.

IE - Ben does not care about this game, the reads he is making this game, or figuring the game out in any real observable way compared to how he has approached making reads as a villager in previous games. But he's acting like he cares, ie his posts suggest he's involved and his presentation is collected.

GFD.  Am I actually going to have to read a town game of his?

Nah, you should just disagree with me for pure tradition.

No.

But I'll re-read him this game to see if I feel the same way.

Bold - I don't see it.  I think we're probably going to have to agree to disagree about Ben (though fwiw I'm feeling less sure about him just because I have a decent sized group I do feel confident on).  I'm by no means prepared to say that Ben is definitely town.  But I wasn't sure about him early, he didn't react in a way I thought was scummy when people started looking at him, and tbh I have no problem with him taking that specific stance on SK when you consider how SK has played this game.  Once it was clarified that SK wasn't saying what Ben thought he was saying, Ben moved off.  No problem with that, either.

The only thing I have positive to say about SK is who is pushing him.  Prior to this morning when Iron started looking good, he was very much in my lynch pool, as are Leyrann and Dice.  The fact three of the people I'm feeling the "worst" about are all on one person doesn't inspire a whole lot of confidence.  

How do you feel about Ben aside from his interaction with SK?