DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Tainted Minds - A Black Tower Mafia Game: Game over - Town wins

Andrej

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cory, sk and Ben are your bottom 2, who would be better?

(and have you finished reading through yet lol)

I'd prefer lynching Ben to SK if those are today's wagons, but I can't say I have any particular heavy motivation to fight for SK. He'll probably have to be resolved at some point either way

The question is "can we do better?"

A question I aim to answer

BFG :(

(see I can make sad faces too)

Cory, sk and Ben are your bottom 2, who would be better?

(and have you finished reading through yet lol)

I'd prefer lynching Ben to SK if those are today's wagons, but I can't say I have any particular heavy motivation to fight for SK. He'll probably have to be resolved at some point either way

The question is "can we do better?"

A question I aim to answer

BFG :(

(see I can make sad faces too)

Ok I'll rephrase, can we do better and if so who?

Huh Sooh is voting Ironeyes. That's kind of interesting considering he went to bat for her. I don't remember what she voted him for. Checking now...

It was over my vote and Unvote of Ben, which happened in rapid succession because I was reading quickly, skimming really. Her suspicion was valid, since those posts definitely looked bad. I don't think she's reevaluated since I came back from my trip.

@Nolder, this but more(?) the timing between his unvote and reading your peek, she does explain later, I think in response to you(?) lol

Really? I don't remember questioning her vote...

Hmmm ok.

[V]SK[/v]

This is actually less about him and more not wanting to vote Ben (n0 town). Outside of him, my Do Not Lynch pool is probably Niniel, BFG, DJ, and Sooh in that order. Maybe throw in Nolder if I'm feeling froggy

found it. like 10 pages ago on page 20/21

Chris, why did you start(?) the train on ben?

If by "starting the train", you mean voting him - because it's where I wanted my vote at that specific moment.  If you mean actually advocated for his lynch and urged people to move there...well, you can pretty clearly see that never happened.

[V]SK[/v]

This is actually less about him and more not wanting to vote Ben (n0 town). Outside of him, my Do Not Lynch pool is probably Niniel, BFG, DJ, and Sooh in that order. Maybe throw in Nolder if I'm feeling froggy

found it. like 10 pages ago on page 20/21

Chris :(

giphy.gif

That's a high five gif, but it was the closest thing I could find to waving.  Pretend it's waving.

Where :( = why are you consolidating votes almost a day and a half before deadline

I don't expect you to believe this - because let's be honest, it's me - but I genuinely thought deadline was yesterday afternoon instead of today when I voted and expected the game to be mostly quiet yesterday (because, well, I've played mafia on DM before).

But tbf if I had known we had a day and a half, instead of several hours, I probably still would have moved it.  I didn't have a better candidate than him at the time, I didn't think Ben was the right place to be, and I didn't imagine I'd get any fun information by throwing another YOLO vote when I expected most of my question marks to be inactive.

I actually quite like what Marsh has done with his time, not sure I can read him from it, but I appreciate it <3

Same. I didn't like most of his early content, but he's been fine today

It's what happens when there's no longer a cute girl taking up 98% of my attention and relegating the game to the other 2% :wink:

I actually quite like what Marsh has done with his time, not sure I can read him from it, but I appreciate it <3

Same. I didn't like most of his early content, but he's been fine today

It's what happens when there's no longer a cute girl taking up 98% of my attention and relegating the game to the other 2% :wink:

Like there aren't cute girls in this game to take up your attention? :dry:

I'll refrain from saying anything I will be harassed into regretting later.  Again.

Dice is voting me because confusion, Marsh says I use opaque logic with no examples, and ley something about not wanting ben dead which is highly suspicious. expounding from leys statement you would have to infer he does not think anyone is particularly scummy. 35 pages in and no feelings one way or another towards anyone?? Well then. [snipped the part about others]

This is simply not true. I said that I don't believe Ben is scum, while I'm not sold either way on you. In fact, I'd call you scummy. I am not willing to go further than that at this point in the game (I believe I mentioned a few hours ago that I need a while to get some reads out, typically by day 2; if not, then you know so now).

Additionally, as far as I can judge without having played with you before myself, Marsh's posts about your similarities between this game and a scum game earlier sound like they make good sense. Are you my strongest scum read? I would say, no. But are you my strongest scum read that is in the running for a lynch? Yes you are. (except below)

Ben, do you want to lynch Cory?

I would be WTL Cory.

Also I got ninja'd five times while writing this post, I'm gonna post first then read.