DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Harry Potter Week - Troll Hunt

Adella

• Club Leader

Dear Luna,

I believe you left your Quibbler on my stack of books again. This time it began smoking as I entered the Dungeon to attend Potions class. Needless to say, Professor Snape was not happy. Gryffindor lost ten points, and I received failing marks for class today. You really need to consider these types of things before leaving your belongings around anymore. What if I were to get expelled?

Your friend,

Hermione Granger

6OhO40g.gif

Dear Luna,

I believe you left your Quibbler on my stack of books again. This time it began smoking as I entered the Dungeon to attend Potions class. Needless to say, Professor Snape was not happy. Gryffindor lost ten points, and I received failing marks for class today. You really need to consider these types of things before leaving your belongings around anymore. What if I were to get expelled?

Your friend,

Hermione Granger

6OhO40g.gif

Troll 13 in Divination.

Thank you! I shall add your points on tonight :)

I'm at work today so I'll be dealing with my other requests tonight too. At least no more cocktails though, so I haven't smashed anything else lol

mSO6VQU.gif

Ithi had gone back to class, hoping to have a quiet few minutes. The new Troll that appeared soon put paid to that idea.

CONFUNDUS!

The Troll looked at her and then stumbled backwards, falling straight through and knocking itself out of the floor below.

Troll 12 in the Boggart Thread

Ooooh I know this one.

Riddikulus!

tumblr_onau9r2cnj1vepfluo1_400.gif

I'm really very good at puppies.

The Boggart shifts again.

tenor.gif

Who ya gonna call?

CPO3GAa.gif

another day another Troll. You might think they were breeding somewhere but that would mean thinking about them ... breeding.

Ugh.

Enough thought. Time for action.

REDUCTO!

Hopefully the pronunciation was what mattered as spelling of spells was not her strong point.

Kaboom!!

The Troll exploded. Phew.

Edited by Ithillian Turambar

Ithi has earned 10 more points for Hufflepuff

Lily, you've found a troll!! Congratulations!! I don't see your results from the sorting quiz in the Great Hall thread, I need to know which House you are in so I can award you some points :wub:

Adella makes the rounds about the castle, removing the rest of the trolls and throwing them through a Gateway back to Randland to go play with the Trollocs in the Blight. Dusting her hands off, she stands before her class.

Well done, well done, everyone! I'm very proud of my students, you all handled yourselves very well this year!

Our points here will end as such:

Turin - 10

Ithi - 30

Dar'Jen - 10

Gentled Ben - 5

Tress - 5

Lily - 5

That makes our Great Troll Hunter of 2017

Ithillian Turambar!!!

86% Gryffindor

So I guess that's me.

WWPPpTp.gif

Yay. Another Slytherin!

Hi5 !!!

:biggrin:

gi24P6l.gif

Shad stares down two hulking trolls at once.

Well, this worked in my game so.... CONFUNDO

But the trolls kept lumbering on.  You can't confuse a troll, see.  They're already so dim witted that it's merely par for the course.

uh....

Yeah I"m... stumped.... wait a minute.

Shad pulls out the ban hammer.

MODKILLO!

(It works like that right?)

(No?....)

(Can I just hit them with heavy things?)

Shad throws a huge rock at one of the trolls.  It doesn't notice.

"Ok well...  if you're going to take me down, make it quick!  One clean hit and get it over with!"

Shad waits for both trolls to raise their clubs and darts out between them, leaving them to bash each other over the head.

Edited by Shad_

Shad sneaks in with a quick 10 points for Slytherin!!

Adella makes the rounds about the castle, removing the rest of the trolls and throwing them through a Gateway back to Randland to go play with the Trollocs in the Blight. Dusting her hands off, she stands before her class.

Well done, well done, everyone! I'm very proud of my students, you all handled yourselves very well this year!

Our points here will end as such:

Turin - 10

Ithi - 30

Dar'Jen - 10

Gentled Ben - 5

Tress - 5

Lily - 5

Shad - 10

That makes our Great Troll Hunter of 2017

Ithillian Turambar!!!

Edited by Adella

• Elgee locked this topic