DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Harry Potter Week - Dumbledore's Army Mafia Game Thread [GAME OVER-MAFIA WINS]

Adella

Charis, that is sketching me out. Why do you think he is town?

I don't know that I think he is Town, I just haven't seen enough evidence to the contrary. Essentially the same reason I'm not voting for you.

One of the (many) reasons I didn't get more into mafia is that I am, in life, uncomfortable making decisions when I don't have all the answers. That's what this game is built on, which is one reason I choose not to play much. 

In this instance, I don't feel like I have a strong read on either you or LZM, so I'm not willing to vote for either. 

I pick the target, they get the names.

But right now, I'm not sure of ANYONE!

Dar, I can assure you, I'm town if you want to use that, I can do the best I can with it. 

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As one of the students was wandering through the tunnels, totally distracted from what everyone else was doing, she stumbled into the Gryffindor section and started rifling through the rubble that had been blasted around the area.

Not totally sure what she was looking for, she was never the less shocked when she saw the glint of something shiny through a crack in the rocks. With her gloved hand she reached her arm into the crack, and grabbed onto the object. Pulling it out, she noticed it was a beautiful opal necklace, and became entranced by the shine it displayed.

Still in a daze, she wandered over to the other students, determined to show off her prize, and no one seemed to be paying attention to her. Once people did start to listen, they started to ask where she had been, pointing a finger at her in suspicion. The angry faces terrified her, especially considering what had been done to Harry just the day before. Not knowing who might be a traitor in their midst, she didn’t know who to turn to for help.

Finally, she threw her hands up in exasperation, and doing so caused the opal necklace to fall against the skin of her face. Immediately her face drained of color and turned the same shade as the opal, and she crumpled to the ground in a heap.

Standing in shocked silence, the other students crowded around her, noticing that the necklace had immediately melted into a puddle, it’s curse having been transferred into her body instead, the students checked for a pulse, but sadly found none.

Ed has been lynched.

He was:

Katie Bell, Town aligned

ZmTIqE1.jpg

Edited by Adella

Another restless night fell as the students were starting to feel the pressure of their situation fall on their shoulders. If they couldn’t find and stop the traitor, would they ever escape from the depths of the castle?

Kicking a rock around the room, one student kept catching glares from those who were trying to sleep, so he wandered further away from the dozing students. Growing up in the muggle world, he still had some ways to distract himself from the stresses of living in this world.

In his mind he was on the West Ham football team, dodging around other players on the field, rushing the goal before anyone knew where he had gone. He kicked and it was good! GOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raising his arms above his head, he turned to head back to where the other students were resting, and came face to face with another student, holding a large piece of wood above their head. Just before the other student brought their arms down, he muttered “red flag, mate.” He was found in the morning, arms still raised above his head in victory.

Daruya has been killed

She was....

Dean Thomas, Town aligned

UE9JxC5.jpg

Mod Announcement:

As the mini-game is nearly complete, this game will now use the Hybrid Hammer method of lynching.  (I should have just made the automatic on D3 regardless.)

This is important to note.

If a majority is not reached on a player, the lynch will be determined by the same method used D1 and D2 when the countdown timer runs out (in 48 hours).

However, if a player receives a majority of the votes, they will be lynched on the spot and night will begin immediately.  Please stop posting should this occur.  Majority is currently 5 votes.

This should be public knowledge, so posting for clarity's sake:

I use Natural Action Resolution to determine the priority in which actions occur.  This is:

1. Copy
2. Hide
3. Bus Drive
4. Block
5. Redirect
6. Protect
7. Miscellaneous
8. Kill
9. Recruit
10. Inspect

If you have further questions on this topic, please direct them to the mods privately.  I cannot confirm or deny that any abilities claimed in this game are true.