DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Oh no, I can´t remember new avatars. It´s like you are a whole other person to me now. Was it the taint? 

It vanished Panchi. Into the aether it did ascend, to transcribe its content among the stars

Philosopher or TV show Locke?

Panda Warrior Locke.

(okay, philosopher)

Where is the Deserter's Tree?

The real question is: Where is the Deserter's Tree NOT?

Hi Locke 

Yo!  :biggrin:

^

What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Where is the Deserter's Tree?

The real question is: Where is the Deserter's Tree NOT?

I´ve thought about this a lot and I think I have it figured out.

1. Someone chopped down the tree. Then sent it to another dimension. Where it became one of those angry ents that Treebeard is trying to control. 

Or it could be an easier explanation.

2. Someone chopped down the tree. Then made it into toilet paper. Doesn´t this look a little bit like the DT?

black-toilet-paper.jpg

Hmm, maybe one of those freak occurrences will happen and TMD or Talya will pop on and someone can get their attention, weasel some answers out of em.

Ehm...

might be hard. My babies got hungry... and I guess TMD looked too delicious? 

I mean, they are trollocs. It´s hard to understand how they think. 

Nah, trollocs be easy!

Kill, Eat, Poop, Sleep

Pretty constant, although hard to tell sometimes.

Their lack of a range of facial expressions. Need to poop looks a eating. I can never tell whether one has to poop or thinks I look tasty. So confusing!!

Btw, me ears hear be that you the M'hael? If that do be true, where shall we begin to cause strife and shenanigans? Ed will help, it's his nature!

Edited by LedZepMan

^

What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

African or European?

Btw, me ears hear be that you the M'hael? If that do be true, where shall we begin to cause strife and shenanigans? Ed will help, it's his nature!

No, that was a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away. RTE is our evil overloard. But I´m always up for some shenanigans! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5VfWLaW1H0 

Edited by Niniel

To return on topic for just a moment, can you please post in the New and Returning Members thread so that we know you're officially back and can get hidden board access, a place on the points page, etc?

Question is for all returning members, by the way, not just Locke.

Just remember, when the points page is resurrected, I was on level 42 for everything and I had 65476523 points to spend.

Sorry. Your stats weren't lost.

You are one of the strongest members of the BT though, reaching above 100 for several elements if you use your angreals.