DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Special Kin Meeting for Archivers...PLEASE READ

LadyMoraine Sedai

Just edited the original post

ok all those intrested in helping, the forum is up on the kin offsight boards. Please meet me in chat tonight at 7pm So we can discuss which topics will be archived, how to do it, and whos gonna do it when...

I have ideas for all of this, but I want to make a group effort of it, so Im up for options!

See you all in two hours~

We only have 20 active members, but... 5 is about normal response these days. LOL ;)

oh and I'm all for it, too. Having been gone, I have no idea what I missed, but I'd be willing to bet from all the up and down problems people are scared off for a day or two. They'll trickle back in. ;)

ok all those intrested in helping, the forum is up on the kin offsight boards. Please meet me in chat tonight at 7pm So we can discuss which topics will be archived, how to do it, and whos gonna do it when...

I have ideas for all of this, but I want to make a group effort of it, so Im up for options!

See you all in two hours~

Tomorrow, like Tuesday? Or Monday? Where I am, it's still Sunday.

Sorry I haven't been around more. I got a new job, and had to study for a licensing exam to keep the job. I passed, first try. Yea!

And then, there goes my New Years' Resolution, I volunteered. I will be running the Costume Dept. for the re-enactment group I worked with from '85 to '92, which I went back to Renn Faire with this year.

I will try to get to the meeting, and I will do whatever you need.

My new middle name is "Kick-Me-If-I-Volunteer-Again.

So where the hec where you guys???

LOL

I started Archiving the sticky topics...We have some guidelines to follow about the amount of space we can handle on the offsight boards....and If we have enough ppl, Id like to assign a person to a certain day of the week...and any left over days ill take..

I did notice when posting at the offsight, I get a notice saying it appears to be spam and needs approval of an admin or mod (it told me this too!) before being posted. So I have to approve them.. Just pm me if you get that, dont post twice, once I approve them, they will show up.. So copy and paste away. But we really need to figure out who is serious about this, and what days who will do it. Mondays, are mine I guess...LOL...since I started already. Once the initial stuff is done, the rest is just adding daily posts..shouldnt be to hard.

Got Points available for those that help too ;)

Archived