So

Sob - Mon

Ursula-Tue

Tay -Wed

Mo -Thurs

-Friday

-Sat

-Sun

Ill take the weekend too, if we dont have enough ppl, and Ill cover anyone that cant do their part due to LoA's Just gotta keep in touch with me, Like PM or email moyer11595@verizon.net

Ok.... Sticky topics need archiving, Ive already started on that... basically after the first batch is done, we only need check to see if there are addition to topics we saved, and copy and pasted from the new posts on and add it to the thread at the Offsigt boards.

Guidelines for now... Stickies/Projects/Bondings/Raisings/Spammers Challenge thread. Important Announcements... and If yall can think of anything else that is important let me know

As far as the The Knitting circle. We can save the Rant/Happy/ and Lor Prego threads..

Ok.... Sticky topics need archiving' date=' Ive already started on that... basically after the first batch is done, we only need check to see if there are addition to topics we saved, and copy and pasted from the new posts on and add it to the thread at the Offsigt boards.[/quote']

I would be happy to take Tuesday.

I just don't know what to do. Which Offsight board are you using? The "Backup board for DM" on the Index? And all we need is to copy and paste them in? (And I used to be a System Admin and database designer. Gads, am I rusty.)

Archived