DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Despothera's House of the Undead Mafia! Game over! Town wins!!!!!

hazelkrs1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ley honestly at this point it would do much more for your credibility and your livelihood to not solely post asking why people are voting you but to give people compelling reasons to keep you around. You don't have many fans of your case on Maw because frankly it isn't very strong. If you are town and you want to help us you should be posting more about your reads and thoughts thus far and not just pushing 1) I'm innocent, why are you all voting me, baaaaaaahhhh and 2) Maw is scum because. Most people like competing trains but right now it's been very hard to ignore your posting and playstyle thus far, both of which are why I'm not moving my vote yet. I've never seen anyone give so any reasons for a joke vote, and different ones at that. This is your hole. Get out of it or let the earth fall where it may.

I'm vanillia town. What reasons are there to keep me around aside from voting for the town's side?

And I have spend my full game so far trying to convince people that, if I say I vote someone because he says yolo, it's a joke vote. So sorry, but I haven't had the time to get an opinion on other people, because it's guarenteed scum if someone puts a stupid reason that is not worth anything with his joke vote.

Ley honestly at this point it would do much more for your credibility and your livelihood to not solely post asking why people are voting you but to give people compelling reasons to keep you around. You don't have many fans of your case on Maw because frankly it isn't very strong. If you are town and you want to help us you should be posting more about your reads and thoughts thus far and not just pushing 1) I'm innocent, why are you all voting me, baaaaaaahhhh and 2) Maw is scum because. Most people like competing trains but right now it's been very hard to ignore your posting and playstyle thus far, both of which are why I'm not moving my vote yet. I've never seen anyone give so any reasons for a joke vote, and different ones at that. This is your hole. Get out of it or let the earth fall where it may.

I'm vanillia town. What reasons are there to keep me around aside from voting for the town's side?

And I have spend my full game so far trying to convince people that, if I say I vote someone because he says yolo, it's a joke vote. So sorry, but I haven't had the time to get an opinion on other people, because it's guarenteed scum if someone puts a stupid reason that is not worth anything with his joke vote.

If you had spent less time doing the former you'd have had more time to do the latter, which not only would have helped us a lot more but would have reflected better on you as well.

un-Official Vote Count:

With 19 alive, 10 votes are needed for a lynch

Ley: Maw, Turin, Basel, Dice, RTE, Mish, Wombat, Yates (8)

Maw: Ithi, Cloud, Ley (3)

Turin: Tink (1)

Ed: Darthe(1)

Darthe: Hallia (1)

Berf: Ed (1)

Cloud: Peace (1)

Not Voting: Berf, Pralaya, BG (3)

Day 1 deadline here

I am not very convinced about the Ley train. Like Tinker said, he seems an easy target and mafia is taking that opportunity. That said, him voting Ley when there is still 30+ hours to deadline odd. Although I agree, this has been a long D1 and we need a resolution. 

Some of the middle votes that follow the train - Dice, RTE and MIsh - were very vague.And, I believe one or more of these three must be scum.

RTE looks more town than the other two. But, these votes. They look forced

Nice OMGUS on Dice there, Ley...

I agree a bit with RTE; your story keeps changing, and not only that, but you keep saying "oh yeah I expected to get flak for that, every townie do when doing something like that, no biggie". Smells like mafia trying to hide behind being good townie getting the game going.

Vote Ley

less then 20 posts ago you brought it up. now you make light of it

vote ley

My vote would be on Dice for now.  vote dice

Official Vote Count:

With 19 alive, 10 votes are needed for a lynch

Ley: Maw, Turin, Basel, Dice, RTE, Mish, Wombat, Yates, Tink (9)

Maw: Ithi, Cloud, Ley (3)

Ed: Darthe (1)

Darthe: Hallia (1)

Berf: Ed (1)

Cloud: Peace (1)

Dice: Rorschach (Pralaya) (1)

Not Voting: Berf, BG (2)

Day 1 deadline here

Ley is at L-1

You did miss Tink's vote Ithi, but thank you all the same :smile:

If you had spent less time doing the former you'd have had more time to do the latter, which not only would have helped us a lot more but would have reflected better on you as well.

Sorry for attempting to explain people why I do what I do. I should not do that and get voted because I don't explain that my vote on Turin was a joke vote.

So I'm currently at L-2.

For what, exactly?

I believe I have explained everything that made people vote for me...

And the final piece falls into place.

WHY ME = FRY ME

This guy is a Mafia Equivocator.

No.

Why me = I believe I explained everything, if you think otherwise, give me your reasoning.

And btw guys, just one thing.

Please don't lynch me with nearly 40 hours to go until deadline. That's both a waste of time, plus you might find a better lynch candidate otherwise.

As you'll know I am indeed town if I get lynched, I'll say this - If I get hammered more than 20 hours before deadline, that person is scum. 

And if you're not, well, don't be so goddamn stupid to hammer that early. You got 20 hours after it.

I am not very convinced about the Ley train. Like Tinker said, he seems an easy target and mafia is taking that opportunity. That said, him voting Ley when there is still 30+ hours to deadline odd. Although I agree, this has been a long D1 and we need a resolution. 

It seems like you're fence sitting a bit here.  You're not convinced, but you think we do need resolution. 

RTE makes a good point here.  I initially didn't think much of ley and the whole joke vote thing, it seemed par for course, but he has kept attention on it for far longer than needed.  It might've been better to have been formulating opinions on people, so that if you do flip town, people can have an idea on who you think is mafia.

I didn't keep attention on it. Others did. I had to explain it to everyone three times before they understood it was. just. a. joke. vote.

And haven't I said that already? I'm pretty sure Dice is mafia, because of his REALLY weird post when he voted me. Mish is a bit weird too. And of course, as I said, if someone hammers me with 20+ hours to go, please lynch that person. That should keep town away from it, and I know, possibly mafia too, but at least it isn't an "oh wait, Ley is dead already" lynch.

Oh wait. I kept saying that wrong.

There is a word, a sad I keep looking for.

Unvote

I wanted to say "Oh, Ley"

Alive. It's sad because Ley is alive.

Eh, what?

I don't know if this counts as vote, but if it does - Go after Ed tomorrow, guys. You will find a mafia or a townie so idiotic that it's better he dies.

I hope - both for me and for you - that it doesn't count, Ed.

Archived