DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now, this is the player list (with a little moving around). 

Mafia, Town, Unknown (probably Town), Alive. 

In a game of 24 players, with a symp expect at least 4 other mafia player.

3 now that Ishy is dead.

2. Talya - Simon Katanga - Mafia Symp (recruited) - 1x Rolestopper OR 1x Governor - Lynched Day 4

14. Ishy - Marion Ravenwood Mafia JOAT (Doc/RB/Tailor) - Lynched Day 3

1. Lenlo - Dr Rene Belloq - Town - Doctor - Killed Night 2

7. Roo - Colonel Oberst Herman Dietrich - Cop - Town - Killed Night 3

15. Darthe - The German Mechanic – Town - 1x BPV then Vanilla - Lynched Day 2

16. Time - Major Arnold Ernst Toht - Town - Original Holder of the Fake Staff of Ra Headpiece - Lynched Day 1

19. Arez - The Cappuchin Monkey - Town - Vanilla - Killed Night 3

20. Kae - Desert Excavator - Vanilla Town - Killed Night 1

3. Dice - Killed Night 2

18. Song - Killed N1

(I can't remember most of the Staff and Ark business between RTE, Basel, and Peace, so correct whatever I get wrong here.)

4. Chuckles - Right now, cannot remember much of his posts. Not much of a read. 

5. RTE - Had the Staff, cleared Basel and Peace, essentially. Leaning Town. 

6. Tiinker Cyan (end of D1) - Very lurkish, but still contributes here and there. Not sure if misguided Town or Mafia. No real read. 

8. Hallia - No read, really. Can't remember too much, if any, of her posting. 

9. Ley - 1x shot Vig claim, so kind of leaning Town. Forgot who he said he shot. Lenlo? 

10. Player - First time I've played with him in forever, and I can't tell if he is extremely misguided or Mafia.Due to his other casings, I'm leaning slightly toward Town. 

11. Basel - Had the Ark. Leaning Town for that reason alone. 

12. Cloud - He has been on my list quite a few times. Hardly any of his own casing, mostly follows along and makes scumtastic votes. Leaning Mafia. 

13. Rey WBK (middle of N1) - Claimed 1x Vig, but that it would get redirected. This doesn't match the other Vig shots, and doesn't sit well. Leaning Mafia. 

17. Peace - 1x Vig claim, shot Kae. Had the Ark, but continues to lie and make up "facts" from the Mods and is being destructive to the town with his game play (i.e. "PR," "Info from the Mods," etc). Policy Lynch. 

21. Maw - Too damn quiet. I suspect he is Mafia for the simple fact that he has been lurking like crazy.

22. Mish - Not sure, has been having DM issues.

23. Rand - Not sure...kinda leaning Town, though. 

24. Eddie - 1x Vig (Shot Darthe N1), Town

Never had the staff FYI.

Now, this is the player list (with a little moving around). 

Mafia, Town, Unknown (probably Town), Alive. 

In a game of 24 players, with a symp expect at least 4 other mafia player.

3 now that Ishy is dead.

2. Talya - Simon Katanga - Mafia Symp (recruited) - 1x Rolestopper OR 1x Governor - Lynched Day 414. Ishy - Marion Ravenwood Mafia JOAT (Doc/RB/Tailor) - Lynched Day 31. Lenlo - Dr Rene Belloq - Town - Doctor - Killed Night 27. Roo - Colonel Oberst Herman Dietrich - Cop - Town - Killed Night 315. Darthe - The German Mechanic – Town - 1x BPV then Vanilla - Lynched Day 216. Time - Major Arnold Ernst Toht - Town - Original Holder of the Fake Staff of Ra Headpiece - Lynched Day 119. Arez - The Cappuchin Monkey - Town - Vanilla - Killed Night 320. Kae - Desert Excavator - Vanilla Town - Killed Night 13. Dice - Killed Night 218. Song - Killed N1

(I can't remember most of the Staff and Ark business between RTE, Basel, and Peace, so correct whatever I get wrong here.)

4. Chuckles - Right now, cannot remember much of his posts. Not much of a read. 

5. RTE - Had the Staff, cleared Basel and Peace, essentially. Leaning Town. 

6. Tiinker Cyan (end of D1) - Very lurkish, but still contributes here and there. Not sure if misguided Town or Mafia. No real read. 

8. Hallia - No read, really. Can't remember too much, if any, of her posting. 

9. Ley - 1x shot Vig claim, so kind of leaning Town. Forgot who he said he shot. Lenlo? 

10. Player - First time I've played with him in forever, and I can't tell if he is extremely misguided or Mafia.Due to his other casings, I'm leaning slightly toward Town. 

11. Basel - Had the Ark. Leaning Town for that reason alone. 

12. Cloud - He has been on my list quite a few times. Hardly any of his own casing, mostly follows along and makes scumtastic votes. Leaning Mafia. 

13. Rey WBK (middle of N1) - Claimed 1x Vig, but that it would get redirected. This doesn't match the other Vig shots, and doesn't sit well. Leaning Mafia. 

17. Peace - 1x Vig claim, shot Kae. Had the Ark, but continues to lie and make up "facts" from the Mods and is being destructive to the town with his game play (i.e. "PR," "Info from the Mods," etc). Policy Lynch. 

21. Maw - Too damn quiet. I suspect he is Mafia for the simple fact that he has been lurking like crazy.

22. Mish - Not sure, has been having DM issues.

23. Rand - Not sure...kinda leaning Town, though. 

24. Eddie - 1x Vig (Shot Darthe N1), Town

Never had the staff FYI.

Also i think mish mentioned having the staff just like peace said and getting similar results before night ended. I think mish is town vecause if this, but niwhere near confirmed

Indiana watched as the Ark made its way up and then made to climb up himself. He pulled on the rope and was surprised when it gave slightly. The answer as to why appeared shortly afterwards, peering over the edge of the entrance to the Tomb.

'Dr. Jones, how ironic. You have spent your whole life looking for valuable antiquities and now you are going to become one.' This was a more unfamiliar face, one who had been in the background before, but with the loss of so many higher ranking folks, Indy guessed that someone needed to take charge.

'I'm afraid that we have to leave now' the Officer continued, 'I must make sure our prize is delivered safely' and he made to drop the rope completely.

'Sonnovabi..' Muttered Indiana, he pulled on the rope hard, despite knowing there was no hope of being able to climb up it. The Officer was not expecting it though, and the sudden tug made him stumble. He struggled to maintain his balance, but it was too late. He fell forward and down into the tomb, his neck breaking on impact and killing him instantly.

'Well I guess I'm not the only addition to this particular exhibit' said Indiana.

Basel - Major Gobler - Town - 1 shot guaranteed ark steal and then vanilla has been Killed

The Officer's compatriots looked down and saw that he was dead. There was no time to retrieve the body. They had work to do. Indiana looked up as the heavy stone covering was slid across the entrance, sealing him inside ... All around him the sound of scales slithering and hissing could be heard and the torches were going out.

In the Movie Theatre, things seemed more familiar. 'He will get out, won't he?' She asked. 'Who knows?' He replied. 'The way this version has been going, I wouldn't rule anything out

You are ALL trapped in the Tomb. You must escape if you wish to continue to play an active part in this Game. You must post how you have escaped from the Tomb. You have until the Torches go out.

It is now Day 5. Deadline for Day 5 is 9pm Tuesday 19th March.

With 13 alive it takes 7 to Lynch

Still no notification I have the Ark. Peace is lying. 

I can't communicate outside the thread with anyone, so you ask her. You're the petty one who lies to get what you want and cries because you got questioned when you were acting scummy. I'd say 8-year old girl for that. 

Cloud

Arghhh!  Trapped in a tomb!  Looks around for anything that he can use to escape, but finds nothing but snakes around him.  Snakes!!!  Hmm, sounds risky, but its worth a shot.  Quickly, I took my torch and waved it around scaring all the snakes from me.  I took out my knife, and killed a snake.  The other snakes hissed, but as I waved the fire again, they all went back.  I repeated this until I had a few dead snakes.  I quickly tied them into a rope, whilst waving around the torch.  This rope really was disgusting.  Some of the snakes were getting really angry now.  Quickly, I picked up a block of stone and threw it up against the covering.  While the door opened up a little bit, I threw my snake rope right after it, the opening getting caught between the ground and the covering, leaving a little opening.  I then climbed up as carefully as I could and got out.  I looked around and then joined my fellow bad guys.

Also, I want to hear from everyone who has new information about who has the ark.  RTE who has the ark?

Let's first think for a moment... How could one best escape from a tomb... I guess that I don't have access to the One Power in this thread.

Wow... This isn't the easiest task ever... But hey, what do we have tools for if not to use them? Normally one would use the special hammer that geologists use to break stones and see what's on the inside, but why not use it to break the stone on the tomb? Of course, it'll be blunt afterwards, but then at least I'm free.

*starts hitting the stone for a few minutes, a few pebbles falling down*

Quite a hole already...

*hits on a bit more*

Hm... I might be getting it thin enough to actually do something...

*hits as hard as possible, a crack forming the last time*

So, now I only have to change the crack into a gap...

*hits a few times slightly sidewards, trying to create new cracks*

Finally seeing some air again...

*keeps hitting the stone, with a hammer that is already getting blunt, until the crack opened enough after another ten minutes*

And now I can finally crawl through the hole...

I made it out Ithi.

Also,

vote Ed

We have another scum lynch to go...

A tomb :rolleyes:

After a quick look around the chamber, he found a drill left my someone (must be my lucky dad), I quickly used the diamond edged drill and made an exit, while waving a torch at the snakes, and Miraculously the almost door like shape finally finished, I pushed a bit and I was through

"Argh, I hate snakes"

Seeing a heavy statue in the corner a few paces from the wall, I knew I had to make a run for it and try to knock that statue into the wall. Hard.

My torch was running out but I needed flames to keep away the snakes. I hate snakes.

I quickly take off my shirt, and twisting it around my hand I tear part of it so it is now longer and hanging. I light it aflame and the snakes hiss in anger.

I spin the flames in the air and set the nearest snake alight. The smell of his burning flesh and his shrill shrieking sounds alarm the others who back away, making a path for myself as I twirl the flaming shirt ahead of me. I start at a quick pace, slowly turning my trot into a quick run, straight towards the statue. As I approach the statue, the snakes quickly receding from my flaming shirt (which is quickly making its way towards my hand) I notice a mass of snakes at its foot. I throw my flaming shirt onto them, greeted with hisses and shrieks as they burn. I do not slow down my pace and in a fluid motion I jump and deliver a solid quick to the statue. The statue falls back and solidly hits the wall behind it, knocking out some of the wall's bricks with it. I kick away more of the wall quickly, as the snakes converge. I just make it into a next, almost empty room. However, here there is a trickle of sunlight coming from one end of the room. Beneath it is another statue. I quickly run to it and climb it where I can nearly reach the ceiling. I realize that there is another block nearly covering the ceiling but I am able to slide my fingers between the opening and the slab. I push with all the strength I have left and am able to move aside the block, encouraged by the sight of the snakes flooding into the room below me. I have just enough of a gap to shimmy through the opening and throw myself out onto the top of an abandoned excavation site. Free at last.

Haven't received my information yet. Either I've been role-blocked or Ithi is taking her time.

Current Vote Count

Eddie - 1 (Leyrann)

Currently Not Voting - 12 ( Chuckles, WBK, Maw, Mish, Rand, Eddie, Cloud, Dap, Cyan, RTE, Hallia, Peace)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to Lynch.

The Day 4 Deadline is 9pm GMT Thursday 14th March.

Day 5 Deadline http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130319T21&p0=136&msg=Day+5+Deadline

As the lid slid shut, I was left alone in the dark dusty Tomb with only a torch to use as light.  All of the commotion stirred up a ton of dust which caused my allergies to go nuts.  A rather large fit of sneezing followed, with me bracing one arm on the side of the Tomb.  Finally, the sneezing fit subsided, and I was left alone with a wall that had been cleared of dust by the sneezes.  I noticed that at about chest level there was what appeared to be a stone button cut into the wall.  Running my fingers across it, the wall swung outward, leading to a dark tunnel.  There was a breeze though, so it must lead out!  Following the tunnel for a while, I emerged into daylight. Freedom!

Nevermind.

Good guys have the Ark. Scum alert.

So the story about Indiana losing the Ark is just canon then.  So again, if Peace's information is true, then Ed is mafia, since Peace's information cannot be true and Ed still be town, since he denied Peace's evidence.  Also Peace is not just throwing the game, therefore its again between Ed and Peace.  Sorry Ed, but I'm going to go with you right now, you seem like the better option. vote Ed

Current Vote Count

Eddie - 2 (Leyrann, Rand)

Currently Not Voting - 11 ( Chuckles, WBK, Maw, Mish, Eddie, Cloud, Dap, Cyan, RTE, Hallia, Peace)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to Lynch.

The Day 4 Deadline is 9pm GMT Thursday 14th March.

Day 5 Deadline http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130319T21&p0=136&msg=Day+5+Deadline

Archived