DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

Dap..if Talya flips town your are scum for derailing the obvious Ed lynch..  Pretty friggin obvious even for a drunk bloke like me. So your mock surprise is wasted. 

Talya did question me at the beginning of the day..but not nearly as hard as Ed.  Someone used that as a reason to try and disuade me.  Ed is scum.  Vote him...and vote often.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Current Vote Count

Talya - 6 (Rand, Leyrann, RTE, Dap, Cyan, Hallia)

Eddie - 3 (Peace, Basel, Cloud)

Leyrann - 1 (Eddie)

Currently Not Voting - 5 (Talya, Chuckles, WBK, Maw, Mish)

With 15 alive it takes 8 to Lynch.

The Day 4 Deadline is 9pm GMT Thursday 14th March.

Day 4 Deadline

I will reply now, For those that have said I haven't defended myself to Dap, why don't you read the thread and not skim, I have done it the whole game and was getting fed up with repeating myself. I can only say something so many times. I replied to Dap's accusations. If you go back and read, I actually pointed out mistakes he had made, but seems you have all decided to ignore that. 

As for Peace, I didn't come out hammering him for Questions (again I have answered this - and quoted). I didn't add to ed's questions, I read the Scene and had to ask a few questions, because it all seemed odd. this is mafia, you have to ask questions, to get explanations on why things happen. 

I still can't see where Dap has evidence of me trying role claim. I can't even see why he thought I was going to claim RB so how can I answering, except saying that I wasn't and that there was no truth to it. He can't provide any evidence and yet you blindly listen to him. 

I might be able to reply later, I'm at work and only have my phone, which tempermental. 

another point before I go how can I be hiding in the shadows Dap when I pretty much reply most days (as i 

You have NOT given a good reply to Daps case of today, only of the cases earlier.

Sorry for only having a few minutes, then tbe computer rebooted and I had to send qui kly. I ca.t spend all day on my phone at work it would be noti ed!!!

I will try to have a look but I didnt see anything new from him when I looked through earlier. That was bad form on your part Ley!

I'm sorry for my absence. I needed some time to think through some personal things. I understand that having that happen this close to a deadline is kinda crappy.

There are three people being voted right now. Ed, Talya, and Ley. Only two of those look like they are going anywhere...Ed and Talya. I'm not going to vote Ed. I'm pretty sure he is town based on my actions last night and we don't need to lose another townie. I'm free in about an hour and I'm going to reread through today's phase and decide then.

Was just making a logical argument, nevermind.

The idea is if you do indeed vote, based on your comments you'd only vote for Talya.

Therefore, you only won't vote Talya in two  three situations.

1. If you don't vote.

2. If someone hammers her first.

3. If you change your mind.

I actually miss my logic class. Not my teacher, he was cracked. But logic itself is fun.

I vote when im sure

im sure shes mafia

i would of waited bit i went.out abd imm a littld drunk

You can only be sure if you are town cop and have viewed or are mafia.  This isn't me calling you out.  You've done some great casing and I have a town read on you at this point.

I have a question for you though.  You've mentioned several times that you think Talya has a mafia power role.  Could you quickly sum up why you feel that way?

And I just remembered that dap isn't anywhere near my time zone and is unlikely to respond. I'm actually not too certain about Talya. There's a lot of wifom going on particularly with Ishy's interactions with her. Dap has mentioned that too and he thinks he was trying to draw attention away from her. I'm leaning towards scum on her.

vote talya

Final Day 4 Vote Count

Talya - 8 (Rand, Leyrann, RTE, Dap, Cyan, Hallia, Mish, WBK)

Eddie - 3 (Peace, Basel, Cloud)

Leyrann - 1 (Eddie)

Currently Not Voting - 5 (Talya, Chuckles, Maw)

With 15 alive it takes 8 to Lynch.

That's a Lynch. Talya you are Dead. I will get the scene up once I've got my boys to bed :)

One the open sea, a large merchant vessel sailed. It's Captain was not exactly a pirate, but it could certainly be said that not everything on board was completely legitimate.

It was dangerous to be in these waters at the moment, but he had said he would be here, just in case he was needed. It wouldn't be the first time a certain Dr Jones needed a safe harbour, so to speak.

A small boat approached, containing a military presence. Damn. He quickly sent his crew to make sure things that needed to be hidden stayed hidden.

He went to greet the uniformed men as the boarded. 'Papers please' they snapped. He passed over his documents and waited silently.

'These are invalid' they said 'you are an enemy spy and will be shot!'

They drew their weapons and fired immediately and then unceremoniously threw his body overboard, where black fins circled.

Talya - Simon Katanga - Mafia Symp (recruited) - 1x Rolestopper OR 1x Governor - has been Lynched

'Well, that's going to make things a bit complicated later on' she said, sipping on her coke. 'Yes' he replied, 'I used to be in the Navy, you know. That vessel was not ship shape at all'. She laughed. 'I think you might have mentioned that before' she said.

Meanwhile, in the Well of Souls, Indiana watched as the Ark was carefully hoisted up to the surface.

It is now Night 4. You have until 9pm GMT Saturday 16th March to submit your actions.

Archived