DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

Talking about that, I'm willing to switch my vote to anyone of Darthe, Dice, Talya, Peace and maybe some that I am forgetting in order to get a majority. Not everyone, only those whose plays have been slightly or more than slightly scummy. Ed is #1 at my list though.

so youre willing to lynch anyone? But Ed is still number one on your list  and you have been fairly tunneled on Ed too. Just like darthe.

Do you have any reasons for any of the others besides Ed?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Talya says she didn't realize she uses too many exclamation marks, HERE. She also replies to Dice, saying his "link" he found proving one of them is a Symp is null. She also says she isn't being defensive.

There is a quick back and forth with Dice trying to explain his reasoning, and Talya saying it is a stupid way to try and out a Symp.

Interestingly, Ishy makes THIS comment, which I find odd. He basically places a FoS on Dice and gets it into people's head that Dice has too much knowledge (i.e. He is Mafia). But he doesn't vote him. I don't like this post at all.

Mish votes Dice right after.

Talya, jokingly or not, rounds the Symp accusation on Dice.

On the next page, after Ithi posts a VC, Talya votes Dice (she is the second vote, Mish the first). HERE.

Dap points out Dice's train has moved rather fast, Ruairidh7 agrees but points out there is not much else to go on.

Hallia posts her thoughts. Says it's between Ley, Dice, and Rand. But she doesn't actually voice her opinions on Dice.

Dap gets back on Tayla about her exclamation marks saying it's just her way of not having serious convos, ignoring the fact that she has been weighing in more than most people.

Dap thinks Dice is most likely mafia or a symp, himself. Yet Dap still have no vote down, though. As much as he has been talking all game, he has not put his vote where his mouth is yet. HERE

Lenlo says there are only two votes on Dice and proceeds to vote him, even though there was a VC at the top of the page and two more votes on him throughout the page, putting him at 3. HERE. I'll even quote this one.

How is it gaining traction fast? Its 2 people!

unvote Vote Dice

Now its 3 people. Woop dee doo.

I think Dice is the best lynch we have so far. His trying to link people and the way he has been playing can give us alot of information on D1 and possibly a scum.

Ishy agrees there is good reason to be voting Dice (but hasn't yet), but calls Len out for his nonchalant voting, HERE

Next page, Lenlo says he meant the number of votes that were just cast, not the total. Dap calls it a flimsy save, and I agree. This is such a bs save. There is no way he meant the number of votes just added. Read his wording again.

Lenlo then says 4 is no where near 10. This is mafia, bro. When you get 3 votes in a page, that is pretty close.

Song says the game is moving slow because there has been a lot of spam. Funny coming from someone who hasn't posted a whole lot. LINKY. As of right now, you have 4 posts. What's your excuse for lurking?

HERE, Lenlo says Dap is twisting his words.

Awesome. Take things I say out of context and bend the words to make me look bad.

Its ok Dap, I expect it of you at this point.

This is going back to the basic, mud-slinging defense. VERY scummy.

Darthe begins his catch-up read and makes quite a few spammy posts. Also finally sees the Trap post and asks if he can still post.

THIS is the post where he votes me and says my train was validly built up and then derailed. We've since learned that he was blowing this out of proportion.

He also says him not posting the Grabs Hat was only potentially damaging to the Town. I scoff at that remark. When he replies to Dap asking about what he thinks on Len, he says he thinks Len is town because he is plays poorly as town, and he is on his Meta. Crap excuse and reasoning to just brush off bad play.

Dap calls out Darthe for this.

Not much in between until HERE I call Darthe on his outlandish claims.

HERE, Darthe replies saying he thought the first two votes on me were for "moderate" reasons, even though they were joke votes on page 2.

I ask if he skimmed, Peace comes to his defense, and I explain HERE.

Peace says there is one way to stop his PR. He then says he likes my post and says maybe other will catch on. Not sure if he is talking about my post debunking Darthe (yet again) or about his PR.

Peace thinks Rand, Ley, and myself are on a team. Ha.

Arez votes Kae based on activity, HERE. Instead of actually trying to play the game.

Some back and forth with Tayla and Dap about the !'s.

HERE, Darthe completely ignores my post debunking his stupid claims.

HERE, Darthe says people should stop using Peace's PR as a means to lynch him. NO ONE is voting Peace. Interesting to make this comment, imo.

HERE, Darthe again says that my train was valid and shouldn't have stalled. That it looks like scum distancing themselves. Then attacks my play for being self-centered and non-contributory. *snorts* Seeing as he hasn't exactly been helping move the game along.

HERE, Kae says she is only quiet because there are a lot of nonsensical posts in the game. This is a COMPLETE BS reason for lurking and not posting. There has been plenty of things in the game going on for her not having any "real reads on anyone. "

Unvote, Vote Lenlo for now.

Him, Darthe, and Kae are on my scum list at the moment. Lenlo because of his vote on Dice and his posts following it. Darthe because of his defense of him, and his general crappy play. Kae because of her lack of posting and her poor excuse for it.

Uhhhh, what?

Also Peaces PR. I think it probably is real and was set off by that trap. He said there was one way to stop it which suggests to me he might need to lynch a certain person and be the hammer or something. probably the person who set off the trap. His forgetting to add bloody and then catching it up next post is something Ithi as a mod would probably allow.

Lenlo "forgot" to grab his hat, but immediately posted it the next post. Ithi didn't let that slide, as far as I am aware. Why would she let a PR slide? And where are you pulling those ways to stop his PR from?

Official Vote Count:

Mish - 1 (Tiink)
Eddie - 1 (Rey)
Ley - 3 (Basel, Peace,Time)
Talya - 4 (Dice, Rand, Arez, Maw)
Dice - 4 (Mish, RTE, Len, Cloud)
Cloud - 1 (Darthe)
Time - 3 (Chuckles, Ley, Talya)
Darthe - 1 (Ishy)

Lenlo - 1 (Eddie)

Currently not voting - 5 (Roo, Hallia, Player, Song, Kae)

With 24 alive it takes 10 to Lynch

The current Deadline is 9pm GMT Monday 4th March

Countdown Timer to the end of Day 1

Thanks Eddie. Rules is rules.

UNVOTE

I could bloody vote for bloody Song (seriously..get your bloody butt in here), bloody chuckles, bloody Darthe..and bloody Time.

Chuckles for bloody hypocrisy.

Time for Chuckles bloody pathetic distancing attempt from her.

Darthe for bloody buddying up to me.

thats what i thought when Peace posted that there was one way to stop his PR. This game i seem to have gone all gut instintual and i am actually paying some attention to it for once. that was what occured to me when peace said it is all.

the reason i thought ithi would let it slide was because he corrected it quick. also remember that lenlo wasnt the only one to forget his hat. This could be why it didnt get let go.

Official Vote Count:

Mish - 1 (Tiink)
Eddie - 1 (Rey)
Ley - 1 (Time)
Talya - 4 (Dice, Rand, Arez, Maw)
Dice - 4 (Mish, RTE, Len, Cloud)
Cloud - 1 (Darthe)
Time - 3 (Chuckles, Ley, Talya)
Darthe - 1 (Ishy)

Lenlo - 1 (Eddie)

Currently not voting - 7 (Roo, Hallia, Player, Song, Kae, Peace, Basel)

With 24 alive it takes 10 to Lynch

The current Deadline is 9pm GMT Monday 4th March

Countdown Timer to the end of Day 1

First of all Talya. You know how Arez and I talked about you not making sense. Its cos you leave out those words here and there and twist them round. Thats why we said we struggled to understand you. Read your posts out loud word for word and you'll see what I mean

I still think the get was a slip though

Time and Chuckles are on my radar. They are both being weird and its worse that they are being weird together

Im not sure i get what you think about Darthe. He isnt scummy, but he isnt playing pro town in your books?

About the NK, I guess you are right that one person has to submit it cos trackers and RB target one person. But the point still stands that lynching one person wont stop NKs, it will just get passed onto one of the other mafia members to submit

Dice, Im not sure why he didnt grab it, I guess i can see your points but you never know, it could be role related or something that the mafia triggered. It just doesnt make sense for him to clear myself and Len based on those posts.

The PR i dont think he would get modkilled for it. But I wouldnt of been surprised if he was silenced over breaking if it was a real thing. It all depends on if it's real and why Ithi put it there if it is. If its for fun, no real sweat. If she has a deeper reason there has to be some kind on consequences to keep a PRed player following the PR. Ive been chastised by a Mod before about a PR, I didnt get silences though but it was threatened for the next time (one of my first games if i remember correctly)

Ed about the !. Its not her way of not having serious talks. Its her way of joking, using irony, and stuff like that. Its her way of making the statements they are attached to less real. She does it all the time, and most of it is ok. Its just like I use lol a lot (mainly on my phone) but if i slipped some intense statement in there e.g. "I killed Aesmondean lol" The lol makes it safe. I can claim it was a joke if i need to or I can use it later to say I hinted at it. Its just a way to slip things in (twss)

As for my vote. I dont give them out willy nilly. I like to save them. Unvoting is a chore and I always forget so I like to vote once if I can help it.

Thank you for agreeing about Len. Len your defence is still weak

Peace, Bloody Darthe just for buddying or is there more behind that?

With that

VOTE TALYA

She was my original read, im still happy to switch to Darthe if needed

She is at halfway now I believe and there are 17 hours to go, I go to bed in about 5 and I dont know if i will get time to check this in the morning

(also sorry for being away all day. I had lectures)

Thank you for agreeing about Len. Len your defence is still weak

My defense is fact, so I really couldn't care one way or another about how you thought it was.

Here we stand at the edge of time. The three viable trains at this point appear to be Ley, Talya, and Dice.

Ley's train doesn't make sense to me. I don't see a solid grounding for it anywhere.

Talya... I feel like talya is town, but I'm undecided.

Dice: I feel like dice was set up and that scum are orchestrating his lynch.

So essentially, I don't want to lynch any of them, but deadline approaches quickly. I'm going to UNVOTE VOTE TALYA.

I don't like that at all: You feel like Tal is town, but you vote for her? That's scummy to me. OH! And by the way.  We went back to Disney today. I made sure to *grabs hat* for real!

535449_958038735986_1662239434_n.jpg

Did you miss the 'impending deadline' bit? At this point, anyone NOT attempting to consolidate onto an established train is scummy. We NEED this lynch. We CANNOT let it go random. A random lynch is worth much, much less to us than a townie lynch because we need the information from their train. A scum lynch is optimal. A town lynch is acceptable as an alternative to a random.

I only mentioned those three because they were leading in votes. On Darthe and Time... I could go for them. No strong reads on them atm but i will think on it. Really, consolidation is the name of the game for me right now. I will be able to check in once, maybe twice more tomorrow unless i access the game at school (unlikely, i need to be working on hw during free time there).

And nice hat.

24 Hours Till Deadline

Good. That means I can get online for HOURS this midday (and evening) before deadline.

I can't do multi quotes and stuff (can copy some posts and paste them manually, but I'm not doing them all), but Ley, seriously, read from HERE.

Between that link and the below quote, we go back and forth for a couple of posts each.

Well, sorry then.

I do have to say that I feel like I have to keep replying that I thought there were more votes on him than there turned out to be.

Then you come back in this post HERE and say I hadn't replied to your comments on my vote on you. By the way, you're calling it a case. I haven't.

So yea, you're either too lazy to go back and read or unless you have more specific questions, you already got your reply.

Imo, it was a bit little. But the case (or whatever you want to call it. I don't see how you can NOT call it a case but still vote me for it) was small too anyways...

Talking about that, I'm willing to switch my vote to anyone of Darthe, Dice, Talya, Peace and maybe some that I am forgetting in order to get a majority. Not everyone, only those whose plays have been slightly or more than slightly scummy. Ed is #1 at my list though.

so youre willing to lynch anyone? But Ed is still number one on your list  and you have been fairly tunneled on Ed too. Just like darthe.

Do you have any reasons for any of the others besides Ed?

For you the Symp talk, for Talya, well, she came off a bit scummy in Daps posts about her, but I'm not sure about her, so I think that, if I vote her, it's to avoid a random. Peace because I'm still not sure that PR is true (mostly cuz of his slip and nothing from the mods), and because he contributes 0.00 to the game. Oh, and I totally forgot Time for some reason... I'd call her at least as scummy as Ed, and I think I had just been thinking about Ed too much around that time.

And I just noticed my vote was at Time already, not Ed... Only better. I'm not trusting Time with that (pretty weak) case, her (even weaker) defense when Dap asked her about it, and Mish's comment that she played like that when they were mafia together.

Archived