DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wolfkin Invasion

Christine

The wolfpack proudly stood in the shadow of Dragonmount, facing the tower. Within their pack came numerous vats of chili and bottles of tequila. They were prepared to invade Tar Valon, and the White Tower itself. They headed forward, over the bridges, and through the streets, until they finally arrived in the Training Yard. Standing at the base of the tower, Chrissy, Wolfkin Mommy, fiddled with her Gray Ribbons, and then hopped into the nearest chili vat and started drinking from a tequila bottle.

WOLFKIN! INVADE!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rhea, Wolfkin Youngling, loads chili into one supersoaker and TQ into the other and takes off at mother's command heading toward the White Tower.

AhhhhOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhh!

WHAT IN THE BLOODY LIGHT IS THAT AWFUL COMMOTION!?!

*Millon jumps out from the barracks to the practice yard only to be run down by a squirt gun wielding howling maniac and then to be squirted with chili and tequila*

oooooooo, is that tequila??? O_O HEY! Wait! Stop running! Lets be friends! I can get us into the kitchens for some lime and salt! WAAAIT!! *Millon runs after the apparent crazy person*

WHAT IN THE BLOODY LIGHT IS THAT AWFUL COMMOTION!?!

*Millon jumps out from the barracks to the practice yard only to be run down by a squirt gun wielding howling maniac and then to be squirted with chili and tequila*

oooooooo, is that tequila??? O_O HEY! Wait! Stop running! Lets be friends! I can get us into the kitchens for some lime and salt! WAAAIT!! *Millon runs after the apparent crazy person*

*Almost falls over in a fit of laughter*

Whips out his tequila-fueled flame thrower and gets ready for action.

Leelou comes bounding along carrying a great big vat of chili and a supply of TQ. She is also dragging what looks like a balloon launcher behind her. As she settles down in front of the Tower, Leelou prepares some chili balls and TQ balloons to be loaded up in the launcher.

Mummy Heart bounds over the rocks and dashes through the trees, holding a bottle in her mouth and carrying a giant tire around her neck. Heart stops at the top of a hill, and notices Leelou at the bottom with the chili ball launcher. Heart takes off the tire and climbs into it. She rolls down the hills and stops next to Leelou

I'm getting better with that tire :D I didn't nearly die this time!!!!

Here use some of my lime TQ as well. You know how it packs a punch ;)

*covers the White Tower in Chili and licks it clean*

*is stuffed*

Dude that was a LOT of chili!

*Laughs a little cause not all the paint was off the tower yet*

Thanks, I thought I might have had to clean that up.

So does one get stuffed before they get drunk of the other way around?

:myrddraal::biggrin:

Turns in mid leap, pulling limes from a hidden pouch and sprays TQ into Millon's mouth. Throwing lime at him and landing in crouch. Aims chili supersoaker at Turin and sprays him down. Followed by TQ and lime

Gotta wash that chili down man!

*saunters in* hmmm, not bad kids, this is how it was done in MY day though.

*loads up an arm with a kettle of TQ and curls it into the tower and breaks a window* oops, aim was off *shriek heard* oh nvm, its spot on still

*gets out folding chair and sits back with a small supply of sporks and HUGE TQ vat*

Archived