DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wolfkin Invasion

Christine

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WT Volke poked his head out of the Barracks and blinked as he saw a bunch of people with Gold eyes spraying people with Tequila.

His eyes widened when he saw one looking just like him*

OMG NOT ANOTHER ME! OI YOU GET OUT OF MY BODY! *He growled*

WK Volke blinked as someone yelled at him. He turned and found himself staring back at him* Huh? Sweet... Hey you. you like pranks?

WT Volke grins* Who doesnt love pranks!?

Both Volke's grin mischiefly and go to find Aiel Heart*

(*roll eyes* fine : P )

*WT Heart comes out of her quarters rubbing her eyes* I heard a lot of commotion what... *Sees two Volkes* What the.....

*WK Heart sees someone that looks and smells like her human form and tackles her*

*Is tackled*

OOOOOOoooh a silva wibbon! Tank'oo aunty Heart! :biggrin:

*Nyanwolf's eyes jerk left to right to left to right etc as she tries to follow teh conversashuns between the two Hearts and the two volkes*

*hides behind a flower bush*

*Nyan jerks as someone steps on her tail whilst passing, and fearfully looks up*

*nearly dies of fright and starts yapping in shock at the sight of a mirror image of herself (except for the wolfy ears and tail) in a white banded dress coming to a stop behind her*

ScreamingAcceptedNya: *SCREAMS*

NyanWolfYoungling: *HOWLS*

*bounds over to grampy Dragon Legion and gives a lick, then runs back and wolfyleaps into the WT Nya's arms because she felt a kinship with this very noisy person*

*Nyanwolf looks up at ScreamingNyaAccepted with big brown wolfy eyes and smears chili all over her white dress*

ScreamingAcceptedNya: Oooooh your so cuddly likkle wolfythingy.....oh, you-!!!! *SCREAMS*

Archived