A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Danger in Demons Cove GAME OVER Villains win

BFG

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello.

[unvote]

I will be looking over the thread. Right now I would most prefer iron and dice trains.

I don't see town dice actually using that who is online thing to vote Pral of all people over his personal choice of mafia which was ironeyes.

In interest of getting it closer.

[V] dice [/v]

@Hallia - I know the odds aren't great but as it has been pointed out it's a majority game not a hammer. I'm less confident that WiFi is scum at this point so no longer want to vote there. I'm obviously not going to vote myself, and Ironeyes is also not the direction I think we should go.

I've made a good case in my opinion and can only wait for others to read it and weigh in.

@Hallia - Do you think I'm scum? What are your thoughts on my post about Sooh (besides it being somewhat unlikely to happen)? Have your thoughts in WiFi changed? I think your vote was there last time I saw it.

I switched to Iron because no one seems to believe Wifi is scum.  I would vote Iron over you.  From what I recalled, I didn’t see anything scummy, and I remember liking you on my catch up.  What is your ironclad (heh heh) justification that Iron is town when most people think he is scum?

Hello.

[unvote]

I will be looking over the thread. Right now I would most prefer iron and dice trains.

I don't see town dice actually using that who is online thing to vote Pral of all people over his personal choice of mafia which was ironeyes.

In interest of getting it closer.

[V] dice [/v]

Are you caught up?

@Nyn - I feel as though I've been pretty clear and vocal on this.

@Hallia - I wasn't ready to vote him D1, wanted to wait and watch him on D2 since he hadn't been very active.

To your other question I was under the impression that everyone gets a pad and pencil and has to 'find' other things to use along the way. That sounds to me like no actual PRs.

Archived