DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

August Roll Call

Ryrin

Have you accomplished something that you wanted to do this summer?

Was it fun or something that was necessary?

summer-tasks.jpg           

ss-logo.jpg

Here I am !

I had no plans to be honest, except relax and enjoy my vacations without thinking about work :biggrin:

aaaand it worked ! batteries are fully recharged !

I accomplished several things! (And some, not quite as much as I wanted). They included "surviving Scout camp with my son" in the 112 degree heat, a work trip (paid for by work) to Atlanta for a teacher conference (which was sort of a had to and partially a 'wanted to'), and a LOT of amazing house cleaning and de-cluttering (still in progress, but yay!). I also did a lot of fun reading, which I don't get to do much of during the school year, 'and' made massive inroads on internet website updates for the Kingdom Scribal webpage. 

Wish I'd had more time to clean, but enjoyed the summer.   :wink:

Not really a summer goal, but I got a tattoo I've been thinking about and hoping to have by end of year.

I tried to look at my weekends off as vacation time and dedicated it to fun. So far we've done two sleepovers at my dads, spontaneous beach day, spontaneous trips to my aunts cottages where my kids got to meet their second cousins, was in a cardboard boat race and beach bbq. Bbq at my dads to meet more family in from other provinces.

So far so good and there are still more weekends to go!

I really like seeing this. People have been up to different things that are fun (but not the 112 F heat). Like Lady, I've been trying to organize too.

Kat, your kids are making some long time fun memories and I think those are sweet to look back on and  provide resilience in difficult times when they are older.

Archived