DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ghostbusters Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dice, I've really made an effort to see you as town this game. you've helped me in understanding your thinking. Help me some more.

When I pointed out that Turin was neighbor, not neighborizer, and therefore not the town role you thought he was, why didn't you push him again? What is your current read on him?

Why did you go from thinking that we shouldn't solve between Zander and Turin with NA's because one of them was GF, to thinking that we should solve them with the cop?

Why are you adamantly against your lynch? If you are a treestump, like you claim, then we are losing less than we would from another mislynch. You would still get to talk.

We don't know you are town, and have reasons to suspect you. Saying we would lose a town vote isn't a reason to not lynch you.

Help me out here. Help us see that you are town.

i also commented on how his logic and case on zander made sense., The WAY he claimed also looks townie.  he has dropped a bit for me cause i havent liked his posts lately.

Ofr you wanna ask questions then please read what i say properly. I bought up the GF  if i recall correctly  in answer to something from turin  saying  yeah that works   unless one of you is gf   he wass talking about cop viewing them i think. see you know how the way he claimed seems towny? it ALSO makes sense if ure a GF neighbour.   U think thats a stretch in this game tho. As for why i got off?? Zander started talking and i thought there was a good chance he was town

im adamantly against my lynch because im TOWN. Im also unlikely to get nkd as the mafia need to doc hunt and they know thats not me. So that saves us a vote that is town. i can be verified via the cop remember. And we dont get mafia stumps on dm, tho now cory or clov will probably do one...

And as for not believing claims? people believed turins and its only as possibility  tho he backed it up with some towny play   people are saying tsuki is town ONLY cause of his claim   and that hasnt been proven. Mines more likely to be town then turins is.

Dice - Explain why you should not be shot tonight? 

Is this the comment that makes you think Rey had something to do with Zander´s death?

What the....

Guess I was wrong about Zander.

(Btw. when I made up Niniel I actually thought that I made it up. It´s the name of one of my first rp characters. I don´t know if I had read Silmarillion or not when I "made it up". :))

@ turin  i shouldnt be shot cause shooting town is dumb.

@ Tina   that comment of reys i immeadiately called fake and as for the red.... VINDICATED!!!!!!!  i knew id seen it before lol

I'll try to goat it up for you laine, though I'm not used to being called one :P

Dice is easily the most suspect atm for me. RTE after that

so after those vote shenigans im more suspect the RTE?? seriously?

Laine has moved up my town list. I believe Dice is Tree Stump, mostly due to the hint he dropped early on about not being able to be lynched. Unless he is another role that can't be lynched, which is possible. However, I believe one of Zander, Turin, or Dice need to be resolved today. That's why I won't move my vote, Of the three, I believe Zander is most likely to be scum.

How is that a hint relevant to tree stumps?

i think i said i wont be getting lynched not that i COULDNT be lynched. thats cause i still cant believe this lot want to lynch a stump\

I still do feel like Mafia are avoiding Zander and Turin, and as I said should Zander flip town I would look at people who didn't vote either of them. While mafia obviously will vote to lynch townies, if Zander flips town, and I believe Turin is town, then they stayed off the early trains and played it safe by not committing a vote to either that could be later used against them or invite scrutiny. That is why it is so important one of them dies today, because I think that will reflect in a meaningful way on a number of players. Furthermore, there are other people that the cop can use his view tonight to vet, such as Dice for instance.

I'm still not sure I get why in this instance in particular you think mafia are more likely to avoid the whole situation.

And Zander flipped town, so how does this impact your reads (if you haven't answered already)?

@ RTE  would you say i "avoided the whole situation"??

re: Dice: Do you think it's beneficial to lynch Dice just to gain a town voice, if that's gonna be the case? I mean, I kind of understand where you're coming from. He's being scum read by a lot of players but there's this smidgen of a chance he's really a stump. idk. >_>

Its not a smidgen laine  its a certainty

for me its something like this

Town

Tsuki cause of claim

Laine    never lynching    Laine plz get that Turin iso out

Shad   he just posted his way into the township

Truin would be just above null cause he has trended down and is honestly the one that id tinfoil on at lylo.  As such if we get to f4 and i was still uncertain hes where id vote right now

the others are my nulls cause i dont really have reads on them

Scum

Rey

RTE

Len   

dont care what order they go in

Please explain how you determined that your claim is more likely than mine?

And as for not believing claims? people believed turins and its only as possibility  tho he backed it up with some towny play   people are saying tsuki is town ONLY cause of his claim   and that hasnt been proven. Mines more likely to be town then turins is. - DICE

Dice, You say that you are town and therefore shouldn't be shot or lynched. Then you say that you are unlikely to be NK'd because the mafia will be looking to "PR Hunt" let's say.

You understand that people (myself included) don't really believe you.  So why couldn't you as a GF (or even a survivor that gets a clean cop view) just claim stump? It's not really a very common role. Therefore cc is unlikely. Just keep saying to be viewed and hope it works. 

You must see this and understand that. As to a stump being more likely town than a neighbor. You already said that Ithi is ebil (no more than 3% tho :wub: ) so... Forgive me for not just believing you.  

I prefer to eliminate as many big question marks as possible as soon as possible. 

Back in a bit. A house husband's work is never done :smile: 

Dice, You say that you are town and therefore shouldn't be shot or lynched. Then you say that you are unlikely to be NK'd because the mafia will be looking to "PR Hunt" let's say.

You understand that people (myself included) don't really believe you. So why couldn't you as a GF (or even a survivor that gets a clean cop view) just claim stump? It's not really a very common role. Therefore cc is unlikely. Just keep saying to be viewed and hope it works.

You must see this and understand that. As to a stump being more likely town than a neighbor. You already said that Ithi is ebil (no more than 3% tho :wub: ) so... Forgive me for not just believing you.

I prefer to eliminate as many big question marks as possible as soon as possible.

Back in a bit. A house husband's work is never done :smile:

Brown chicken brown cow

Archived