DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ghostbusters Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People are sying im scarce, or flying under the radar when I have more posts then them, when ive been more engaged than them. Its pretty crap.

Pretty sure Rey isn't reading the thread, if that makes you feel any better.

Hey BFG.

Lenlo thoughts? Who are you voting right now?

He hasn't played in a long time here so I don't have games. You should know I don't go back and dig up other games but I do keep memories of things. It might have been Sherlock Holmes game here in BT. Ironically I was a mason one way lover with the doc in that game. It caused a great deal of confusion. But basically Tsuki is a non-standard player and would consider it a valid play to fake claim cop as VT in this spot to draw the NK and protect the real cop. 

Different play style I can accept there. I generally ask the MOD first because the role may not play exactly as standard. Also I just Know Ithi would want you to be as informed about your role as possible. She wouldn't tell you how to play but she would make it clear about how the role worked and probably would have made sure you understood that no combination of alignments is implied by the name. 

Might just be that I know her better. I can excuse you for not going there I suppose.

Im gonna say this the best I can so please dont be offended, but this post is garbage.

You make a statement that sounds like a Meta read on Tsu but you cant verify it, nor do you address my other questions about it. So youre just saying it for the sake of saying it.  Something concrete or past history related should have drawn you to that conclusion imo.

If you dont use Meta what makes you say he's a non standard player and how do you know what he's thinking or what he thinks is a valid play or not?

Also about the ask a Mod backtrack of yours.  It seems to me like youve been throwing a lot of shade my way.  And now that youre seeing the lynch may not be going my way youre backpedaling

Then vote me, convince people I'm the mafia and be ready to die tomorrow.

Why dont you just answer my questions Turin?

And why would I die tomorrow?  You yourself are starting to doubt your read on me some and you've been the biggest advocate of my lynch so your at least thinking I may be villa.  So I dont get it.

Catching up now.

Will be looking for the answer to this as well as his previous progression on Eldrick Turin said he was gonna do.

Here are RTE's two actual content post. I think they don't look too bad at the present.  He is taking specific stances on the topics and players and giving his reasoning if not quotes for them. I do know that some people who play from phone use Email notification almost exclusively so that is a real thing IMO.

Okay, finally caught up! No email notifications, ugh :sad:

Anyways, thoughts:

So sad John left. He was my number 1 Town Read. So stronk. Hopefully Hallia follows suit (welcome!)

Eldrick looks town to me based on his interactions with Tsuki a while ago. Was very ready to vote Tsuki pre-claim. 

Speaking of claims!

In terms of Turin vs. Zander, I had a stronger town lean on Zander previously, but based on his actions in the QT and his subsequent attempt to defend himself, he comes across as the scummier of the two to me. If as he himself said, one of them is indeed not town, then I believe it is Zander who is scum of the two.

Not sure how I feel about Dice. Dice's meta doesn't ever really seem to help me one way or another. 

Town reads on Rey and Alanna. Null on BFG, Shad, and Niniel. After a Zander flip I'd move on to my null reads 

Vote Zander

He has taken positions on people. 

Ok caught up.

Two things strike me the most.

First Dice changing from we need to resolve Turin and Zander today to moving off both of them entirely. I believe Turin is town. If Zander was to flip town I would take a hard look at Dice next (and that answers your question about that that you've asked everyone).

Second, nothing Zander has done has given me reason to think he's town. His insistence to discredit QT content is just plain and simply not a town stance. He's been defensive more than reasonable. Finally I just don't understand him moving off Turin, regardless if it's to me or not. I don't buy that he's doing it because he doesn't see a Turin lynch happening when most of the rest of the game is trying to resolve their roles and alignment. How he doesn't see Turin as a viable lynch is beyond me, and especially if he is so adamant that he is scum, with extra information to go on based on a QT as well. That he attempts to start a new train entirely when his reasoning is that the Turin lynch won't happen and he ll do anything to stay alive doesn't make sense either. Then you'd think he'd have placed his vote on the second largest train, assuming he is a townie who would rather risk anyone else dying but himself. So to me he isn't doing what would make the most sense to save himself, when IIRC that was his reasoning for moving off Turin.

Lenlo has been posting well and I agree with most of what he's said. He's solid town for me right now. Dice is still null but definite scum lean for his stepping out of the Turin Zander voting. Hallia's posts don't look out of place and I had John as my strongest town read. Townie vibes for eldrick and shad. One thing I'm not following is the case on Rey. I'd like to see some new stuff from him but liked his past posts. I guess I had a really good feel about the tone of his posts but perhaps that in itself isn't enough at this point. That being said I'm not one to comment on contributing at this point. :wink:

Why does his idea that if Z flips town then dice needs looking at wrong? I don't think it was consensus at that time. 

He agrees with me about Z and with Niniel about Z moving off me. 

He disagrees with the Rey case (I do too so I guess that is something). 

I want more from him and/or some flips before I'm ready to vote there over my suspects (Z, Dice, Eldrick, Shad). 

I'm just not seeing the push here as being valid. RTE will become more obvious as time goes on. 

Bold: So you have no problems with next to no content, no thread presence, a general consensus read's list and a jump on the lead wagon?

Bold: Dude thats crap, he KNOWS theres a game going on and he KNOWS that theres no email notifications, I mean he cant just periodically check DM and see whats going on?

Id have less problem with your stance on RTE if you said you were reading him Town but youre not you have him as Null and you wont vote or really look at considering him because of a wait and see approach which is weak imo.

Im gonna say this the best I can so please dont be offended, but this post is garbage.

You make a statement that sounds like a Meta read on Tsu but you cant verify it, nor do you address my other questions about it. So youre just saying it for the sake of saying it.  Something concrete or past history related should have drawn you to that conclusion imo.

If you dont use Meta what makes you say he's a non standard player and how do you know what he's thinking or what he thinks is a valid play or not?

Also about the ask a Mod backtrack of yours.  It seems to me like youve been throwing a lot of shade my way.  And now that youre seeing the lynch may not be going my way youre backpedaling

Your opinion. I think that your entire QT effort if you are town is rubbish so okay. 

No. I'm telling you what I think. Disregard my input then if you don't like that I am not quoting games from probably +2 years ago. Have you ever seen me quote or even say I will go back and check from some other game. I either remember something or I don't. I may have actually opened up another game for info like 3-4 times in all the games I have played here.

Again, NO. I'm done talking about that because I don't want Ithi brought into it anymore than she was. I'm probably in trouble there already.

I'm not backpedalling at all. Your actions led me to suspect you. Your not out of my suspect list. I can see a way that you are town now mostly based on the way other people have reacted to our situation. I would still be fine with having you be today's lynch.  

Youre still avoiding answering my questions Turin,  You made a statement, you cant/wont prove and worse then that you wont even explain or elaborate on it.  Youre avoiding answering a lot of my questions and its a poor look.

Then why did you bring it up in the first place?  Its like youre just trying to throw shade at me.

And I disagree on the backpedaling but I guess maybe thats just my opinion.

[unvote]

I liked Eldricks posts overnight.

Zander - I didn't say I thought you couldn't be v/v - I was asking him.

[v] RTE [/v] need moar from here.

I dont hate this but I really need to see you dig in some Hallia.

#1043 Zander don't use CCSoHW on d1. Save that for later.

#1046 I like some of the points Turin makes irt Eldrick here. One thing I would bring up about Dice though is the "Zander or wolves. or both" part. I COULD see this being said as town, Dice joking with Zander that he's going to lynch him out of the game, friendly banter. As town I could see the separation, because would it sound any better saying "lynch Zander, he's a wolf"? Just a thought on that subject.

Your points on Eldrick are good, I want to look over them more in detail later and if someone has confirmation on some of the points that relate to other games, that would be helpful too (looks at BFG/Shad).

#1047 Dice tree stump is interesting. >_>

>_>

>_>

#1053 comes off forced from Eldrick

Skimmed pg 55 because I don't care to read anymore of Turin/Zander. Get a room and just punch it out. Oh look! You have a QT! omg

#1101 Turin the problem with RTE is that it's SO CONCENSUS that it's gross. He's bringing nothing new to the table and then he just flops a vote on Zander like everyone else is doing. By far the worst vote of the day. #1104 Eldrick agrees (y)

#1115 Hally I guess that's okay. I think I need to start taking a harder look at Eldrick's posts though, a few of them since I mentioned his ease of agreeing have jumped out at me.

Lenlo's last few posts since Dice's claim have been different. Not good different either.

DONT TELL ME WHAT TO FEEL...OR DO!!!!!

But seriously I understand the who D1 rule but like I mentioned its been 6 days.  Im not locking anything in from it but I wouldnt be surprised at all if this is true atp.

Thoughts on Dice's claim?

What about Eldricks post felt forced?

Also talk to me about youre Len comment and read please.

RTE and Rey are the ones being pushed by You and Dice and Shad. I think Eldrick has expressed an interest in going there also even tho he is currently voting Dice.

It will take along long time for your answers then. Maybe just post the ones that are immediately coming to your mind? And we can go from there?

:huh:

When did I push Rey?

You been on RTE.

But thats not what he asked.

# 966 I agree with Laine that Rey is trending down. I didn´t have him very high from the start either but it doesn´t feel like has done much at all after the "one of four is mafia" talk. 

But I don´t agree with Laine about Zander. Or at least I don´t understand her point of view. I know that they know each other well but I just think she is wrong about him in this game. 

The same goes for BFG´s defense of Zander. 

I know anyone can be wrong BUT if you have Lainey Town or are agreeing with her on things and you know we know each other well why do you think you are reading me correctly and she isnt?

What BESIDES Turins and mines claim and response havent you liked about me?  Can you please quote some stuff, especially stuff that shows your progression on me.

New list

Niniel

Turin

Eld

Laine

Tsuki

RTE

Dice

Shad

Lenlo

BFG

Rey

Hallia

Zander

RTE, Dice, Shad, Lenlo and BFG ends up in the middle because of different reasons. I can´t remember much from Lenlo. I remember the early stuff from Dice and remember his vote on Rey but not much else. Shad had some good posts about Zander and Turin but I can´t remember much after that. RTE is there because he hasn´t posted much and the same goes for BFG. I usually understand BFG´s posts and think they are good and clear but I don´t get that from her here. Not a mafia read but not a town read either. 

Give some of those "different reasons"  youre starting to look like youre just skating by and I wont allow that, especially from someone who is voting me.

If there's one thing I've learnt re-reading up till this point, its that Zander can talk the hind legs off a donkey. Talk about walls of indecipherable, meaningless text. 

RTE's drop in Vote on the only Train, non existent thread presence and general consensus read's list pinged me badly,

With that being said, I firmly agree with Zander on this as a summary of RTE's presence this game. RTE doesn't present well as town currently. 

I actually doubt Tsuki is the cop but I think him claiming it in this place is more likely to come from town!Tsuki than Mafia!Tsuki. So there is that. 

BFG asked why everyone seemed to fall on my side of the argument. My opinion is that frankly my stance makes a heck of a lot more sense than what you have said and done. You say that most of your "errors" (or my misunderstandings) are due to your unfamiliarity with the role. If you don't know you can ask the MOD. I know that she will try to help you understand your role if you are confused.  

The first is an interesting point, and it'll be interesting to see what more comes out of Tsuki, who has been quiet of late. I didn't like how he came across initially, and called him on it, but we shall see what (if anything) comes up in his viewings. 

Firmly agree with Turin that Zander's method of handling the QT is illogical and not consistent with town play. 

ok so im sick of this

Hardclaim  Slimer Town Treestump

Lol. I'll believe this when I've lynched you dead and you refuse to die. I don't buy it.

i dont know the movie well enuff to speculate on ghosts

i know slimer  id automatically  take marshmellow as scum but i dont know the others

as for believing me we are NOT lynching me just to test it 

Oh no, we wouldn't want to test you. What a ghastly thought. We're gonna take you on your word and leave you till LyLo, sweetpea.

right now mafia are sitting in their qt upset cause they cant shut me up even if they kill me i keep talking and am then confirmed  so lynching me is really stupid

They're making suckers of us man. They're sitting there LAFFING at us. 

and take note  this has been done with plenty of time before dl so you can all lose ure minds nd if i DO get lynched we can look back at it later

i will say right now voting  me just to test the claim is really not acceptable and i cant be THAT scummy as there arnt many votes on me idt

There aren't that many votes on you because Zander has taken central stage. Doesn't mean people aren't thinking you're suspicious. 

First off I dont care what you think of what I have to say.  Zander gonna Zander.  Deal.

But yes I do do a lot of talking and not all of it is easy to understand but you know, you could ask if you dont.

So 2 issues I have here: 

Do you think RTE and I are bussing each other? 

And if you don't believe Dice's claim then why are you still voting me?

Not sure I'd classify that as "panic" though

YMMV... but what I saw was flailing and a OMGUS right back at Turin...

What does YMMV mean?

IIRC you have me as a Town read?

So Im not following

#1043 Zander don't use CCSoHW on d1. Save that for later.

#1046 I like some of the points Turin makes irt Eldrick here. One thing I would bring up about Dice though is the "Zander or wolves. or both" part. I COULD see this being said as town, Dice joking with Zander that he's going to lynch him out of the game, friendly banter. As town I could see the separation, because would it sound any better saying "lynch Zander, he's a wolf"? Just a thought on that subject.

Your points on Eldrick are good, I want to look over them more in detail later and if someone has confirmation on some of the points that relate to other games, that would be helpful too (looks at BFG/Shad).

#1047 Dice tree stump is interesting. >_>

>_>

>_>

#1053 comes off forced from Eldrick

Skimmed pg 55 because I don't care to read anymore of Turin/Zander. Get a room and just punch it out. Oh look! You have a QT! omg

#1101 Turin the problem with RTE is that it's SO CONCENSUS that it's gross. He's bringing nothing new to the table and then he just flops a vote on Zander like everyone else is doing. By far the worst vote of the day. #1104 Eldrick agrees (y)

#1115 Hally I guess that's okay. I think I need to start taking a harder look at Eldrick's posts though, a few of them since I mentioned his ease of agreeing have jumped out at me.

Lenlo's last few posts since Dice's claim have been different. Not good different either.

DONT TELL ME WHAT TO FEEL...OR DO!!!!!

But seriously I understand the who D1 rule but like I mentioned its been 6 days.  Im not locking anything in from it but I wouldnt be surprised at all if this is true atp.

Thoughts on Dice's claim?

What about Eldricks post felt forced?

Also talk to me about youre Len comment and read please.

OMG conversation! I've only been waiting for this for like... all day. It's been all day. Where are the people? Where is the activity? omfg

Uhhhhh I WILL TOO TELL YOU ZANDER!!! lol CCSoHW applies to later in the game when you're looking at who's put in the most effort, not day 1 when people are still getting a feel, even IF it's been 7 rl days already lol I'm sure Cory's said something about it already in the spec thread, and if he hasn't, he should now, probably. :wub:

Dice's claim... ughhh I don't even know, man. The lynch was starting to go his way and he claimed a role that can only be proven if he's dead. But it's not like we're LOSING a PR by lynching him, either, we're gaining a potential town voice if he flips that way. So, like. I'm just disregarding it at the moment. He HAS been improving a little bit since I voted him but maybe not enough to remove my vote yet.

Side note: Rey keeps running away when I ask for a case on me? I'm like, his highest scum read and he's not even pushing me. Why not? Sus sus, y'all

Eldrick's post:

What is this? The game where we mass claim day 1?

ok so im sick of this

Hardclaim Slimer Town Treestump

No fair. I wanna be a stump.

Ballsy claim to make if it isn't true. I don't see how it could lessen suspicion. Some might even lynch you to see if you're telling the truth.

If you are, though, that is awesome.

I started paying a little bit more attention to Eldrick after his vote switches and the comment I made about him irt that. This post just has absolutely no flow to it and feels choppy, hence forced. Even the first line asking sarcastically if we're just going to mass claim day 1, maybe kind of annoyed(?)... then joking about the stump, next line is back to serious (which is a awkwardly phrased line to begin with), and then back to kind of jokey/conversational.

re: Lenlo: start right here and tell me what you think. Lenlo feels different, annoyed starting from Dice's claim and I'm wondering if you see the same thing. I mean, a change in tone isn't THAT big of a deal, but it stuck out to me enough to notice and I'm generally pretty dumb about these things.

My other comments on Lenlo earlier in the game are linked in this post. It was actually where he responded to a comment to me from McClane if I remember correctly, and it just didn't fit for me at that point, or make sense because it didn't logically flow with what I believed the tone of the post was. Other than that, I've liked his tone though I feel like I haven't detail read a lot of his posts, which makes me feel like he COULD be under the radar, OR that he's just townie enough for me not to be bothered. Reading my ISO.... it looks like I found him scummy early game due to quietness then he picked it up. I'm still waiting to see town!Lenlo, I suppose.

Not sure I'd classify that as "panic" though

YMMV... but what I saw was flailing and a OMGUS right back at Turin...

What does YMMV mean?

IIRC you have me as a Town read?

So Im not following

I actually had to google it... (disappointed)

It apparently means Your Mileage May Vary, I'm assuming he means we think differently.

I am surprised this isn't more clear to be honest. The way I see it is the only people who know Turin and Zander's alignment is the mafia. Now if they are both town, easiest move for Mafia would be to stay off of either of them entirely. Therefore, if both turn out to be town, or only Zander as I already think Turin is town, I am most suspicious of those who have never voted on either of them or jumped off early.

If you want to talk consensus votes...

That being said, I had John very high up on my town list and as weird as this looks, I'm not ready to vote Hallia yet either. But will keep an eye on her.

Laine has moved up my town list. I believe Dice is Tree Stump, mostly due to the hint he dropped early on about not being able to be lynched. Unless he is another role that can't be lynched, which is possible. However, I believe one of Zander, Turin, or Dice need to be resolved today. That's why I won't move my vote, Of the three, I believe Zander is most likely to be scum. 

I also find it a bit hypocritical that Eldrick says he is easily swayed by others but also criticizes me in saying a lot of my posts are consensus and my votes following a train. When every day my time on the thread is largely spent catching up, that shouldn't really be a surprise. I kind of like Len's idea to let NAs resolve the Turin/Zander uncertainties but otherwise if not Zander or Dice, I'd move to one of my nulls, and I would rather stick to Zander as he's my strongest scum read. 

RED: So iyo Scum arent on Town trains....?

1238512492_the-happening-wahlberg.gif

The whole point of the Treestumps ability is that if they are lynched they can continue to have a vote.  Im pretty sure Dice said he wasnt GOING to be lynched not that he couldnt, so your whole reason for believing him makes 0 sense imo.  A lot of what you said has been general consensus agreements but your non consensus read on Dice with no valid reasoning is a bad look.  Are you defending your teammate?

SO you will or wont move your vote?

Rey who are you Wtl? Give me some reads while youre at it. I want to know what you're thinking about right now

Not gonna lie Alanna, I had to look up "WTL" in the mafia acronym thread.

I am willing to lynch Zander and Dice currently. 

Some reads? Lenlo and BFG have done marvellous jobs flying under the radar. Shad's defence of Eldrick has been notable. Eldrick's gunning for me is also notable. 

Hallia's flip-flop in voting comes across badly. Niniel is just null. RTE's reduced input reads null to scum, though his latest post above came across as sensible.

The only solid townie to me is Turin. 

You, Alanna read null to scum to me.

Please quote his post and explain that to me.

Sleepy time :sad:

Ya you need the sleep from all the hard work you've been putting into this game....(i know rl and stuff but just thought that this posy was useless)

People are sying im scarce, or flying under the radar when I have more posts then them, when ive been more engaged than them. Its pretty crap.

Youre flying under the radar!!!!

lol

But seriously you havent really said much to make think youre Scummy but Im also not seeing LenGOAT from last game kicking ass and taking names yet either.  Like even tho you were wrong on me iirc you still had conviction.

Evening :)

I need to pack and then I'll be around till I pass out

Say things and stuffs.

Here! On mobile. I haven't hated Len's posts, not wtl him today.

Need some more insight Hallia.

How about some reads please?

@zander and Ninel

I am treestump i can vote   UNTIL i die. once I die i can no longer vote but can TALK

Laine I agree that lenlos tone has gone down hill. hes currently harping on words like special and extra    which isnt typical lenlo   he doesnt stress the details like that

add to that that i DIDNT say special and extra means ure throwing away an extra town vote. seems pretty clear to me. Basically its like this len    extreme example   You have 24 town and 10 scum with me alive. All 24 can vote. With me dead you now have 23 town who can vote and 1 who cant and doesnt count for the balance between town/mafia despite talking.

Hence keeping me alive gives town an extra vote.

Yes.  Slanking.  *eyeroll*

ANYYYYWAYSSS.

I'm here now on the desktop for a bit. 

Rey who are you Wtl? Give me some reads while youre at it. I want to know what you're thinking about right now

Not gonna lie Alanna, I had to look up "WTL" in the mafia acronym thread.

I am willing to lynch Zander and Dice currently. 

Some reads? Lenlo and BFG have done marvellous jobs flying under the radar. Shad's defence of Eldrick has been notable. Eldrick's gunning for me is also notable. 

Hallia's flip-flop in voting comes across badly. Niniel is just null. RTE's reduced input reads null to scum, though his latest post above came across as sensible.

The only solid townie to me is Turin. 

You, Alanna read null to scum to me.

Please quote his post and explain that to me.

Sleepy time :sad:

Ya you need the sleep from all the hard work you've been putting into this game....(i know rl and stuff but just thought that this posy was useless)

lol

But seriously you havent really said much to make think youre Scummy but Im also not seeing LenGOAT from last game kicking ass and taking names yet either.  Like even tho you were wrong on me iirc you still had conviction.

Evening :)

I need to pack and then I'll be around till I pass out

Say things and stuffs.

Here! On mobile. I haven't hated Len's posts, not wtl him today.

Need some more insight Hallia.

How about some reads please?

That post of Rey's caused him to slip down for me.  Most of the reads I disagree with.

I agree with you on RTE.  Hence my vote there.  And while I would love more from everyone, I think Len has done par for the course this game.  It doesn't appear to be one of those giant games that is going to have pages and pages each irl day.  I would like BFG to come back, I think as town she normally contributes a lot to game.

I am surprised this isn't more clear to be honest. The way I see it is the only people who know Turin and Zander's alignment is the mafia. Now if they are both town, easiest move for Mafia would be to stay off of either of them entirely. Therefore, if both turn out to be town, or only Zander as I already think Turin is town, I am most suspicious of those who have never voted on either of them or jumped off early.

That being said, I had John very high up on my town list and as weird as this looks, I'm not ready to vote Hallia yet either. But will keep an eye on her.

Laine has moved up my town list. I believe Dice is Tree Stump, mostly due to the hint he dropped early on about not being able to be lynched. Unless he is another role that can't be lynched, which is possible. However, I believe one of Zander, Turin, or Dice need to be resolved today. That's why I won't move my vote, Of the three, I believe Zander is most likely to be scum. 

I also find it a bit hypocritical that Eldrick says he is easily swayed by others but also criticizes me in saying a lot of my posts are consensus and my votes following a train. When every day my time on the thread is largely spent catching up, that shouldn't really be a surprise. I kind of like Len's idea to let NAs resolve the Turin/Zander uncertainties but otherwise if not Zander or Dice, I'd move to one of my nulls, and I would rather stick to Zander as he's my strongest scum read. 

You're surprised that D1 isn't more clear?  We have a ton of claims D1 and 60 pages, I'm not sure what else you're asking for.

What has changed for you regarding my slot, have I done something scummy?  If so, tell me what.

What did Laine do to move up? And Treestumps can be lynched.  Silenced, no, but lynched, yes.  I disagree that Zander/Turin needs to be sorted by lynching.  I think the idea of cop clearing is a good idea.  I'm sure the doc will protect the cop, so Tsuki will have some info for us tomorrow I hope.

I could vote you or Eldrick still.  He made me feel a bit better, but he is still very low.  Please give me more to work with if you want me to move.

RED: So iyo Scum arent on Town trains....?

1238512492_the-happening-wahlberg.gif

The whole point of the Treestumps ability is that if they are lynched they can continue to have a vote.  Im pretty sure Dice said he wasnt GOING to be lynched not that he couldnt, so your whole reason for believing him makes 0 sense imo.  A lot of what you said has been general consensus agreements but your non consensus read on Dice with no valid reasoning is a bad look.  Are you defending your teammate?

SO you will or wont move your vote?

Tree stumps cant vote after death. Only talk.

lol

Last game I had high wim cause life was going good. This game and time in general im just tired.

@zander and Ninel

I am treestump i can vote   UNTIL i die. once I die i can no longer vote but can TALK

Laine I agree that lenlos tone has gone down hill. hes currently harping on words like special and extra    which isnt typical lenlo   he doesnt stress the details like that

add to that that i DIDNT say special and extra means ure throwing away an extra town vote. seems pretty clear to me. Basically its like this len    extreme example   You have 24 town and 10 scum with me alive. All 24 can vote. With me dead you now have 23 town who can vote and 1 who cant and doesnt count for the balance between town/mafia despite talking.

Hence keeping me alive gives town an extra vote.

That doesnt make your own vote any more extra or special. Its still just a vote.

Archived