DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

World's End Mafia - town wins comprehensively

Pralaya

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By the way I hope whatever happens tonight, you guys co-ordinate and achieve a lynch quickly tomorrow if there game doesn't end. I get antsy when I can't post for awhile. I trust you guys to make intelligent decisions and we have a comfortable enough lead that if we're wrong about the immediate PoE we can re-calibrate together during the next night phase.

Ultimately do whatever you are most comfortable with, but Sooh was talking about how it might be advantageous to lynch quickly in this particular set-up and I for one agree.

By the way I hope whatever happens tonight, you guys co-ordinate and achieve a lynch quickly tomorrow if there game doesn't end. I get antsy when I can't post for awhile. I trust you guys to make intelligent decisions and we have a comfortable enough lead that if we're wrong about the immediate PoE we can re-calibrate together during the next night phase.

Ultimately do whatever you are most comfortable with, but Sooh was talking about how it might be advantageous to lynch quickly in this particular set-up and I for one agree.

Shad is a dead wolf.  Be it by a shot from you guys or lunched tomorrow!!!!

He got pocketed Lenny

It happens and she got found out anyway

Forgive the man!!!

I will forgive, but I will never forget. Like an elephant

Is anyone else even reading Besies posts? Cause im gonna be frank im not.

You should!!!! They are funny and I think Besie is the type of person who could certainly have put something relevant in them!!!!

You also thought she was obv town this entire game.

Yes I did.  But Im not sure what you're getting at brother in this regard?  Just because I was totally wrong doesnt mean that i dont find her posts funny or that they have no relevance.  Am I missing something?

Im mostly giving you crap. Its also meant as, shes already tricked you once, odds are she will be capable of it again. So ignore it. There is a very small chance anything she says will help town and a large chance it will hurt as, as she has already proven she is better at playing wolf than alot of experienced players, myself included.

Oh yeah Shad goes down tomorrow and if he goes down tonight and the game doesnt end, Nolder gets Operation Skyfalled in the face.

Town

Dice     dont like it bite me

BFG

Lenlo

nolder

zander

nikon

Scum

Shad

I feel left out and ignored 

*sadface*

By Dice and subsequently the rest of the thread who didn't even notice that I wasn't included.

Also I'm awake at 5am because tummy ache and I hate the world.

Well, I don't really hate the world, just whatever reason is making my stomach hurt. It's possible that the only part of the world that I do hate is my own intestines. 

I could never hate you people :smile:

#sometimesfeelstheneedtobeemo

Well, I don't really hate the world, just whatever reason is making my stomach hurt. It's possible that the only part of the world that I do hate is my own intestines. 

Intestines prolly wolfy imo!!!!!!

Tonight they most definitely are!

Yeah they're pretty awful

Gene Simmons is bad and should feel bad

You know who isn't a bad band?

Brand New.

Vote count:

• Shad - 1 - Cory caboose

With 4 androids in the game, it's 3 to lynch.

Still correct

You know who else isn't a bad band?

Tonight they most definitely are!

[v] Sooh's Intestine's [/v]

GET REKT WOLF!!!!!

Yeah they're pretty awful

Gene Simmons is bad and should feel bad

You know who isn't a bad band?

Brand New.

Vote count:

• Shad - 1 - Cory caboose

With 4 androids in the game, it's 3 to lynch.

Still correct

You know who else isn't a bad band?

Now do you believe me town?  Lynch this wolf!

Archived