World's End Mafia - town wins comprehensively

Pralaya

Hi BFG :)

Hi Cory :)

Hi BFG

Totally sheeping :p

Sheeping Cory is +EV ldo!!!!!!

lolololololololol

but also a little sad i didnt even get a hi back tho.....

Well. It's not like I got a smile or anything

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi BFG :)

Hi Cory :)

Hi BFG

Totally sheeping :p

Sheeping Cory is +EV ldo!!!!!!

lolololololololol

but also a little sad i didnt even get a hi back tho.....

Well. It's not like I got a smile or anything

crazy-dance.gif

@Z-der

LOL Dice! Hi everyone :happy:

Are you town????!!!!

Yes. Wow, jumping right into it, aren't you? Lol.

@Sooh

MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

My reaction to reading my role PM

Zander <3

He's not lying..

Also hi and Merry Christmas to the peoples :smile:

Besie <3

Sooh! ♡♡♡

Merry Christmas to you too.

@Tina

Here! Haven´t played for months so I feel a bit rusty.

That doesn´t stop me from voting Dice though. :D

[v] Dice [/v]

Hi Besie! I don´t think I have played with you before.

Hi Tina! This is only my second game. I'm excited.

@Cory

merry christmas frands :)

Merry Christmas, Cory ♡

3rd spoiler to Tina.....lololololol if the wolf team is Tina Besie and Dice!!!!!

I saw that recently, Correh! Loved it.

My mini iso's are gonna suck.

Are you excited?

it's a beautiful day outside.

birds are singing,

flowers are blooming...

on days like these,

wolves like you....

SHOULD BE BURNING IN HELL.

I saw that recently, Correh! Loved it.My mini iso's are gonna suck.Are you excited?

I am XD

Are you excited?

Totally!!!!!

I love you guys.

Mmmm...

WARNING

The following msgs by me (up to my updated iso list!) is of no consequence to this game and serves to both confuse and entertain. Please keep your hands and feet attached at all times and read the instruction manual on how to smile whilst mislynch scum. Ding!

Are you excited?

it's a beautiful day outside.

birds are singing,

flowers are blooming...

on days like these,

wolves like you....

SHOULD BE BURNING IN HELL.

I saw that recently, Correh! Loved it.My mini iso's are gonna suck.Are you excited?

I am XD

Are you excited?

Totally!!!!!

I love you guys.

Mmmm...

WARNING

The following msgs by me (up to my updated iso list!) is of no consequence to this game and serves to both confuse and entertain. Please keep your hands and feet attached at all times and read the instruction manual on how to smile whilst mislynch scum. Ding!

YOU. ARE. THE. BEST!!!!!

lololololololol

I just want to state my opinion on the entire argument that originated from this post:

So question: I just read up on the rules. Would we ever want to lynch a towny to ensure a majority in the NK selection? Cause if we lynch a towny first couldnt we, those alive in thread, direct them on who to kill during the night? Like we could take two votes during the day. Vote 1 = the official lynch vote, Vote 2 = the unnofficial, NK whoever has majority.

Pral Question: Do we see roles when we lynch someone and do the mafia have a NK in this game? I ask because at night those who are dead vote on who dies that night. So it would make sense for the mafia to not have an NK right? Or else two people die and thats crazy fast.

I almost forgot this game wasnt experimental.

I think Len was just honestly trying to explain his idea on a possible tactic. I can see your opinion, Len, but I think I'm going to stick to Zander's KISS rule. To me, it feels like keeping town alive is more important than having them as droids for the NK's.

Is the Scum!Besie going after what she perceives as an easy target/subject to go after or throwing some dirt/distancing her scum partner because she feels more comfortable doing this early on?

Okay here's Part 1 of my listy-thing. I can't remember what it's called.

Lenlo

Initially, I thought Len was just being defensive, and explaining himself overly much. 

Look man, I just ask questions and do stuff. If I worried about whether or not I looked stupid with every post id get nothing done and still look stupid

It got a bit out of hand though. I liked his trying to figure out a game tactic that might be beneficial to the villagers, but he was too insistent after seeing that most people weren't going to vote town just to have some as droids for NK. 

Tactic, that got out of hand. I'm quoting Dice here, because I agree with his thoughts on how insistent Len was being. I believe Len should have stopped insisting, and just let people make their own opinions, as Z said as well (quoted).

So question: I just read up on the rules. Would we ever want to lynch a towny to ensure a majority in the NK selection? Cause if we lynch a towny first couldnt we, those alive in thread, direct them on who to kill during the night? Like we could take two votes during the day. Vote 1 = the official lynch vote, Vote 2 = the unnofficial, NK whoever has majority.

Pral Question: Do we see roles when we lynch someone and do the mafia have a NK in this game? I ask because at night those who are dead vote on who dies that night. So it would make sense for the mafia to not have an NK right? Or else two people die and thats crazy fast.

I almost forgot this game wasnt experimental.

oh im SORRY lenlo!   Next time you ask for people opinions I will make sure to just say "yes lenlo youre right lenlo lets do it your way lenlo" no matter what my opinion that YOU ASKED FOR is.

and god forbid i should try and explain why i think that

FWIW im not fighting anything.  Im only going with what I know.  once more people weigh in on it Ill be able to form a better opinion on it.

I further I don't like that he immediately went against a suggestion made by Dice,

Even though it was more of a joke from Dice:

LOL Dice! Hi everyone  :happy:

Are you town????!!!!

we may need to leave her alive a couple of days even if she isnt. We need to get some tells for her...

The bold actually doesnt sit right with me. Leave her alive even if she isnt town? Are you saying you know she isnt town, that if we somehow mechanically find her to be scum we shouldnt lynch her or what? Cause if we know she isnt town wouldnt that mean we already found tells/errors in her play? This doesnt sit right with me Dice.

.. but then he is so completely defensive when his own suggestions are countered (the tactic, as quoted above). Should be able to take it if you can dish it, imo.

You dont like that Len went after a suggestion made by Dice but didnt mind that Dice went after him for one.......

FWIW- I dont really feel like Len had much of choice but to be defense we got jumped on pretty hard imo

Don't break the chains Zander

We can discuss Lenlo if there's a night 3.

I just need to something constructive while im waiting for Shad to die.

I mean theres a slight slight chance we could be wrong and if thats the unlikely case I may be NK'd so I wanna leave my thoughts out there.

@Z-der

LOL Dice! Hi everyone :happy:

Are you town????!!!!

Yes. Wow, jumping right into it, aren't you? Lol.

@Sooh

MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

My reaction to reading my role PM

Zander <3

He's not lying..

Also hi and Merry Christmas to the peoples :smile:

Besie <3

Sooh! ♡♡♡

Merry Christmas to you too.

@Tina

Here! Haven´t played for months so I feel a bit rusty.

That doesn´t stop me from voting Dice though. :D

[v] Dice [/v]

Hi Besie! I don´t think I have played with you before.

Hi Tina! This is only my second game. I'm excited.

@Cory

merry christmas frands :)

Merry Christmas, Cory ♡

3rd spoiler to Tina.....lololololol if the wolf team is Tina Besie and Dice!!!!!

well you wont be lololololing as that isnt possible.

Archived