DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Happy Cheer Up Singles Day! (Feb. 15th)

Dwynwen

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooh, Ender's here!

Ender is so sweet. He's free with compliments, and conversations with him are always fun.

I don't enjoy being single, but I'm not desperate either. My unrealistically high standards are likely one main reason for my singledom.

I'm not single anymore! I have a friend who thought that because I homeschool, I would never get a girlfriend. So I asked my friend from camp to join my evil scheme to make him eat his words. She agreed, but it will be a long-distance relationship.*nods*

I have to agree being songle definately has it's plus points....you do have the freedom and no one to answer to as such. At times I really feel I don't have time for anyone in my life...then occassionaly I fell a little lonely and miss the closeness of a relationship..and then I think...when do I have time to fit a bf in... :D

Tigs...long distance can work so best of luck...in fact you have the best of both worlds. Still the freedom and also someone there for you.

Hi to all the singles and I love the line "I think, therefore I'm single!" One thing I have learned over many years is that I am kind of reclusive, and I love being alone and doing things that I enjoy. With another person around, there is this thing about feeling guilty if you are not spending time with them. I no longer feel that I am supposed to be in a relationship to be happy. I KNOW I am happy just being myself. Do I get lonely? Sometimes, but I get over it fast when I spend time with my grandkids! Then I appreciate the facts, we are not alone because we have to be, but we want to be! I love them dearly, but very glad to only see them a few times a year and then they go home and I can have my peace and quiet and not listen to my son and his wife argue and the kids screaming! :lol:

Archived