DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

British Monarchy Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

I went back to look at Eldrick, since I looked at Pral's read list and I wanted to examine where we disagreed.

Hey guys. I'm here, and catching up.

So far, the only thing that caught my attention was JS claiming vig on Day 1. I don't trust that claim.

[v]JS[/v]

Back to reading.

Voted for JS at this point, and then literally comes back after.

Wow. I stopped reading at just the wrong time.

Pral hardclaims right afterwards.

I read this as a joke. I don't think he's actually vig. He very well could be, and hiding under the other claim. There could easily also be 2 vig's. I still don't believe either of the claims. Why claim vig Day 1? I think it looks worse for JS than it does for Pral, though.

This feels forced to me.  Literally, read like a couple more posts and he would've seen that. 

So I know basically nothing about British Monarchy. Is there any good way to tell good char claims from bad ones? Were there bad monarchs over the years?

I really, really, don't like this line.  This looks to me like he's looking to fish for names for a claim, should he need it.

Let's try to avoid a DL hitting without majority, k?

Random death with no coroner report is just bad.

It was still a long way out from the deadline (I believe it still is too).  This line feels to me like he's trying to get people to speed things up without carefully considering things and waiting for more information.

1. dicetosser1 - No posts at all - null

2. NotBob - Haven't seen enough to give me a read one way or another - null

3. Aiel Heart - Not enough posts - null

4. alannalynn - Not enough posts - null

5. Pralaya - Hardclaim vig cc - Time will tell

7. lord of the dawn - Not enough posts - null

8. Eldrick - Not bad posts, seems towny enough

9. Zander - Not bad posts at all, stronger town read

10. Seph - Asking questions, seems engaged - towny

11. TinaHel - One post - null

12. Razen - Same as Seph, towny as well

13. Talya - THE ONE LOCK CLEAR TO RULE THEM ALL

14. John Snow - poor reactions, quick to vote initially, not improved since

No scum reads at all?  The only one I'm seeing that you're not put in your lean town or null column is JS, and I'm not really inclined to think he's scum at this point.

There isn't anything wrong with not having scum leans yet. It takes me a while to get them myself.

Not incriminating by itself, because it is true, it can take a while to sit down and analyze things.  But I don't like how he lectures about that after I asked Hallia more about her read list.

snip

Can I clear something up for you? I find it weird that the only thing you have to comment on about my posts is me commenting on Seph assuming it's an advanced game.

As for Zander saying there being one mafia among Talya/Hally/Snow/Pral, I see where he's coming from there. With Talya and Hally, there's the whole Hally unreasonably clearing Talya. And then Snow and Pral are the vig claims. I wouldn't add Talya to the list, but the other 3 definitely have some explaining to do.

I don't like how he's going with the four people that Zander had suspected.  Someone else had pointed out that if you pulled 4 random names, there's a reasonable chance that you could get at least 1 wolf.  I've felt better about Hally as I've gone back and read, and Talya has been pretty solid as well.  We now have a bit more on Snow and Pral too.

Because a) its just stalling the game b) people can read it when they get on here its not going anywhere right? c) seems like maybe he's waiting on a teammate or adice on what to say.

Theres just no good reason for it.  And im surprised theres not more votes on him to create pressure for him to stop stalling.

^^^this

[v]JS[/v]

His vote on JS.  No real reason, just piggybacks off of what Zander said about voting to pressure JS.  It feels like he's just content to slip right in under that umbrella.

I think that we could do with pressing Eldrick a bit more.  I really don't like how he tried to ask about which monarchs were good to claim and which weren't.  Couple that with his reaction when he first voted JS and missing the second claim, and what to me felt like speeding up a lynch train that didn't need at that point, and I'm getting pretty weird vibes from him.  Unvote, vote: Eldrick.

meh

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JFC is everyone just drawing names out of a freaking hat and voting???  Come on on this seems like one gig game wide CFD on EVERYONE,  im catching up now but come on.  seriously build up a decent read on people and ISO them.  still need to re read John and Pral.  and figure that out.

1. dicetosser1- a bit of joke voting when he arrives on page 13, I can’t hate him though, made some very good points then and later in the game. When he does show up he puts on a fair showing. Town leanings, but my minds not really made up all the way yet

2. NotBob-seems like the quiet type, straight forward with his questions, but not a whole lot else really. Neutral for the most part, though he contributes some.so null I guess?

3. Aiel Heart- Talya brought up a few  minor points, but im going to apply the ol’ wait and see, see how she defends herself

4. Alannalynn- again, not really all that sure what to think, going to take another wait and see approach here.

5. Pralaya- I honestly don’t know, and I don’t know how else to contribute to something that pretty much everyone has a similar opinion on. suspicious activity, and weird plays. Claims a partial Vig role, whatever that means, for now, I need more information, see if better questions I haven’t thought of come up.

6. Hallia-has been raising some good questions, and points here and there. Decisive in her decisions, really got the feeling she thought about her votes. Town leanings

7. lord of the dawn-burn this man with purifying fire ***

8. Eldrick-kind of all over the place, its hard to get a read on him personally, ill say null for the moment, take a more wait and see approach, though ive been doing that a lot.

9. Zander-hes on top of things, responds to what he can, almost zealously. Very pushy with his prods, says whats on his mind. Very aggressive. It’s hard to tell whether he’s very town, or scum, but ill give him the benefit of the doubt and say town.

10. Seph-pretty on top of things from what ive seen, not as aggressive as zander but gets his points across pretty well. Trying to find the truth just like most everyone else, stirs the pot a little. Town leanings I think

11. TinaHel-still not enough for me to make a decision personally, I would like to wait and see on her.

12. Razen- feeling kind of neutral to me so far, nothing that really pulls me one way or the other. Null for now I suppose.

13. Talya- I like a lot of the points she has brought up over the thread, she thinks out her posts and it shows. Town leanings

14. John Snow-*sigh* ive made my opinions about this whole bit known already. Either just a really poor play with a God awful defense, or scum leanings.

**NOTE: I have no idea exactly what I mason is, it’s the price I pay for being out of the loop on stuff for 5+  years. Should have probably asked for clarification on what that means, but it slipped my mind, so I’m asking now, my apologies.

***ALSO NOTE: Please don’t burn me with fire, that stuff hurts

the fact that he decided to take his time and not say a thing until JS did his thing for starters. he claims a partial vig role but doesn't expand on it, expecting us to take it at face value. at the same time, yes i haven't been as active as i want, work/school/volunteering can do that to a man, but i at least tried to put in my two cents on things at the end of my work day. i wasn't silent for two whole days letting speculation run everywhere. and while yes, i also asked for a recap, i was exhausted and hoped someone could point out some key events that i could look over, and make a better determination on later. people thought that was odd of me, fine.  i think we are on about equal terms there however. 

Re reading a few pages, and catching up!

Well since you guys are unable to scumhunt if I'm not ITT, I'll just shoot all my work and planning to heck.

was waiting from Pralaya. Definitely dodging thread at this point. Was on at 1 pm yesterday, and 10 pm again. Nothing to say in thread. 

So here goes. What I was doing this game. 

First off, I'm not a vig. I lied. I was kickstarting the game, and seeing who posted differently than normal (see also: my vote on Zander). I wanted to see who was just going to try to fluff their content to not get vigged. 

And that was all I was going to do. And then Pral claimed vig. And didn't vote me. Which I thought was weird as hell. 

But you know, I thought, heck let's see where this goes. And Pral's good with my claim. Which is really weird.

So I decided to spend the rest of the day trying to read Pral. My best plan was to see how Pral reacted to me playing poorly. I also wanted to see Pral's reaction to the mason thing. Also, I'm not a mason with Pral. FYI. Not even slightly. 

See, it's a solid play as a GF to fakeclaim vig. It's irrefutable. Other than the days you want to "vig" you have your team submit the kills. So I was guessing that Pral might be doing that. 

Instead Pral has dodged thread. Intentionally and consistently. (Protip: If you want to dodge thread, set your status to always show offline). Now while this isn't the most scummy thing Pral could do, it's the best play for a scum to do. Let the train on me ramp up, let town kill their vig, and get vetted by a townie death. And lose nothing. 

So that's my thought process. Any questions?

Also Pral obvscum imo. [unvote] [v]Pral[/v]

Red - to me it seems like your plan, got one read off of it, and the fact that you think no one else is scumhunting without you, is pretty laughable.

Blue - all you did was derail the town with this play john. And regarding zander, you did not vote him because of his post count. You voted him for phrasing, or context of his vote. You unvoted him because of his post count...

Green-errr so you played poorly on purpose?? This just feels like a excuse...

Here is to hoping my colors work on my phone..

[V] John snow [/v]

Re reading a few pages, and catching up!

Well since you guys are unable to scumhunt if I'm not ITT, I'll just shoot all my work and planning to heck.

was waiting from Pralaya. Definitely dodging thread at this point. Was on at 1 pm yesterday, and 10 pm again. Nothing to say in thread. 

So here goes. What I was doing this game. 

First off, I'm not a vig. I lied. I was kickstarting the game, and seeing who posted differently than normal (see also: my vote on Zander). I wanted to see who was just going to try to fluff their content to not get vigged. 

And that was all I was going to do. And then Pral claimed vig. And didn't vote me. Which I thought was weird as hell. 

But you know, I thought, heck let's see where this goes. And Pral's good with my claim. Which is really weird.

So I decided to spend the rest of the day trying to read Pral. My best plan was to see how Pral reacted to me playing poorly. I also wanted to see Pral's reaction to the mason thing. Also, I'm not a mason with Pral. FYI. Not even slightly. 

See, it's a solid play as a GF to fakeclaim vig. It's irrefutable. Other than the days you want to "vig" you have your team submit the kills. So I was guessing that Pral might be doing that. 

Instead Pral has dodged thread. Intentionally and consistently. (Protip: If you want to dodge thread, set your status to always show offline). Now while this isn't the most scummy thing Pral could do, it's the best play for a scum to do. Let the train on me ramp up, let town kill their vig, and get vetted by a townie death. And lose nothing. 

So that's my thought process. Any questions?

Also Pral obvscum imo. [unvote] [v]Pral[/v]

Red - to me it seems like your plan, got one read off of it, and the fact that you think no one else is scumhunting without you, is pretty laughable.

Blue - all you did was derail the town with this play john. And regarding zander, you did not vote him because of his post count. You voted him for phrasing, or context of his vote. You unvoted him because of his post count...

Green-errr so you played poorly on purpose?? This just feels like a excuse...

Here is to hoping my colors work on my phone..

[V] John snow [/v]

I don't know if there's a LD in this game either, but it doesn't hurt to help them if they are here. Everyone proclaim your towniness!

I am town.

I am not sure how I missed this, but everyone who hasn't should do so.

I am town

I like this read list of Pral's, except I would put Talya higher and AH lower.

I like his list as well, what's sad is he has given more reads than half the game now, and he has one of the lowest post counts.

I am not quoting thus, but its on page 26.

I like razen post toward eld, and he looks worse as I keep reading...

Right now my wtl is

Lord

Eld

Js

Anyway, [v]lord of the dawn[/v]

Based on my earlier reads. I don't think his reads are that organic when you look at it. The vote train on JS looks definitely scum driven.

Pral has your view on zander changed? Or is it just lord?

How do you not have any reads at the moment eldrick? Can't you give us something...

Has anyone played with dawn before? Even his reads list feels off.

I think I just personally hate when people joke with themselves in their own reads list. I remember snow did this in a game as scum, and I haven't got over it...

all kidding aside though, Eldrick and JS are interesting choices, and i guess i can see where your coming from with me.

i find it hard to get a read on eldrick actually, though that just may mean i am out of practice, what unsettles you about him?

JS i think i know exactly where your coming from, already stated my thoughts on the matter several times.

and with me, i guess i can kinda see where my humor puts me in a bad light, it was only a joke though.

i don't, but im biased a little bit, didn't think a little humor would make me look worse haha

It's not necessarily scummy. I just have a personal distaste for it.

yeah? well, to each their own i guess, you said snow used this as a tactic before? so you've played with snow before then?

*hasn't played with any of you*

its weird trying to play in a game with people you don't know, its hard to read them personally. haha

Archived