DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Senior Appreciation Week: Tribute Thread

Barid Bel Medar

There are great members of the Aes Sedai and Warders community that have worked their walking sticks to the bone and worn many a pair of false teeth out discussing the inner workings of the White Tower SG to create a friendly and engaging atmosphere. 

Today we celebrate our hecto- and octogenarians  alike! I invite you all to dine on the weekly special meals and pull out your moves in the bingo hall! 

But all jokes aside, this thread is dedicated to the hard working brothers and sisters of the White Tower who have put in extraordinary effort to make this SG one of the most engaging and welcoming SG's on the internet ever. 

Personally, having recently joined the WT/W I have a great appreciation for the way new members such as myself have been integrated into this wonderful group of people. 

So, without further ado, I welcome everyone to share the love and lavish praise for  the senior members that make the WT/W what it is:

ELGEE, the Amyrlin Seat

DARUYA, the Keeper of Chronicles and Blue Aes Sedai

THE_FNORRLL_REBORN, Sword Captain  

KAYLEE, Mistress of Novices and Yellow Aes Sedai

AIEL HEART, Mistress at Arms, Cuen'd'eren Der'Manshima

KEYHOLDER21, First Selector of the Blue Ajah

ITHILLIAN, Sitter of the Blue Ajah

CYAN, Blue Aes Sedai

IZABELLA, Blue Aes Sedai

RED2111, Blue Aes Sedai

WAYWARD_FOOL, Blue Aes Sedai

HIARTHBEORN, Egwened First Chair of Brown Ajah

BASEL GILL, Sitter of the Brown Ajah

Mrs. Cindy Gill, Sitter of the Brown Ajah

WHEELOFTIME13 , Sitter of the Brown Ajah

SENEXX, Brown Ajah Aes Sedai

U4EA, Brown Aes Sedai

BLANK, Brown Aes Sedai

RAENA, Brown Aes Sedai

JEANAISAIS, Brown Aes Sedai

THE BARD BABE, Brown Aes Sedai

ELAEVIA, Head Chef of Gray Ajah

CAIROS Sitter of the Gray Ajah

MIRSHANN UURANOR, Gray Aes Sedai

GUDREAN, Gray Aes Sedai

CHRISTINE, Gray Aes Sedai

WILDFIRE SEDAI, Gray Aes Sedai

RYRIN Captain-General of Green Ajah

NICANA, Sitter for the Green Ajah

BRANDIE, Sitter for the Green Ajah

ADELLA, Green Aes Sedai

BRIDMORGAN, Green Aes Sedai

CHARIS SEDAI, Green Aes Sedai

KASSIDYROSE DAISHAN, Green Aes Sedai

KATHLEEN, Green Aes Sedai

LESSA NIKIA, Green Aes Sedai

LILYELIZABETH, Green Aes Sedai

MISHERU, Green Aes Sedai

POETSTORM, Green Aes Sedai

MYSTICA, Red Ajah Highest

TORRIE, First Sitter of Red Ajah (Currently on LOA)

MOON SEDAI, Sitter of the Red Ajah

PANCHI, Sitter of the Red Ajah

TAYMIST, Red Aes Sedai

TYNAAL COSEN, Red Aes Sedai 

WILDTALTOS, Red Aes Sedai

ZANIA , Red Aes Sedai

CHARIS AL'ASLAN, First Reasoner of White Ajah

RHEA, Sitter of the White Ajah

MASHIARA, Editor of the White Ajah

DWYNWEN, White Aes Sedai

GENTLED BEN, White Aes Sedai

KUKASO, White Aes Sedai

AESSEDAIGUY, White Aes Sedai

LEALA GYMORRAINE, White Aes Sedai

NYNEAVE, First Weaver of Yellow Ajah (and the greatest Mentor ever :tongue:)

SUNRISE LORD, Sitter for the Yellow Ajah

HALLIA, Sitter for the Yellow Ajah

LEELOU, Yellow Aes Sedai

NYANNA AL'MEARA, Yellow Aes Sedai

TIGARA, Yellow Aes Sedai

LUCIENA, Yellow Aes Sedai

DAH'MIR, Yellow Aes Sedai

WOLFBROTHERKRONOS,  Cuen’d'eren Disc Lt

ETERNAL PHOENIX, Cuen'd'eren Der'Manshima

MILLON, Cuen’d'eren Der’Manshima

LIITHA, Me'arearth Der’Manshima

DAVRICK, Me’Arearth Der’Manshima

DORS OLIVAW, Me’Arearth Der’Manshima

TURIN TURAMBAR, Me’Arearth Der’Manshima

VERBAL32, Me’Arearth Der’Manshima

REKINU ALASAYAAR, Ren’Shai Der’Manshima

KARASAYL, Ren’Shai Der’Manshima

F HORN OF VALERE, Ren’Shai Der’Manshima

*If anyone believes there has been an error or we are missing someone, please let me know so I can update. 

This is for Dar!  

No matter what the environment, Dar is steady and positive.  Those are traits I admire greatly.  She works hard here, as the Blue Head and now as the Keeper.  We are blessed to have her.  If you ever think the glass is half full, go see Dar.  She'll have you seeing your glass full of mangoes and rum.

Plus, Dar knows how to do math.

For my Bonded Brother the WildTaltos:

Most of all I thank you for your friendship.  I fell into our friendship easily and I don't do that often.  When there is friendship, physical distance does not matter.  The connection is there.

You gave me an Irish name, "Uaithne" which means "Green" in Gaeilge.  

When I had my first spinal surgery, you were with me in the middle of my night and you were the last one I spoke to before being taken in for surgery.

I wonder at the beauty of Eire and your place in it.  You have taught me there has been great destruction but I believe there is still much beauty.

County-Leitrim-Republic-o-010.jpg

You have taught me to care about the environment around us, the trees, the plants, the water, and that there is magic within everything.  

a7263fd158296601ecc5e19cba730d8b.jpg

Deartháir maith

• Club Leader

This is for Ryrin, the Captain General of the Green Ajah. 

There was a time when I felt not wanted or needed in the Ajah. I actually considered leaving and choosing another home. Ever since you became CG, I haven't felt that way anymore. You are such a loving, understanding, accepting person, and for that I will always admire you. 

I had a really hard time in the last year and there are quite a few people I would like to thank.

Elgee, Verbal, Bridmorgan, Heart, Lily, Dav, Jaimelai, U4ea, and Jeannaisais (I know a few on this list are not or no longer with the WT but I wanted to include them) thank you for being there and having my back when my personal problems threatened to make themselves known on DM. I considered leaving because of them. Thanks to you I am still here at all.

To my Souvra Sister, Ryrin, and the rest of my Green Sisters. Thank you for being there for me when I needed to let loose all my fears and anxiety. I truly didn't have anyone to really talk to (except for my beloved Souvra Brother) and you not only gave me that outlet but stood behind me as well.

Last but never least, my Souvra Brother, Tal. Thank you for showing me my courage and strength when I couldn't see it for myself. Your belief in me helped me see my own worth and that I didnt have to go through what I was going through.

You all helped me more than you know and I can't thank you enough. I am so happy that I found this place and people that have become not just friends but family.

Wayward:

You were an awesome mentor. You weren't able to be around a lot but you made the time you were available count. I loved it! Also you make wonderful siggies!

Key,

I feel like I could tell you anything! You're an awesome person and I enjoy getting to know you! *hugs* Words can't express just how much I appreciate all you've done. You've been a listening ear, a friend to laugh with, and fun to chat with. There's none, besides Tress, that I feel as close to.

:wub: :wub: Luv ya both!

Ry, Lily, and Brandie:

You wonderful ladies have done so much! During some of my darker days you were the sunshine I needed. You were all shoulders to cry on and lent a listening ear. Without your friendship I likely wouldn't still be around DM. I consider myself blessed to know such wonderful women!

Luv you all! :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Club Leader

To my Souvra Brother, Boopsy. I know we don't talk as much as we used to. That makes me sad. But I do know that your sunshineyness is there for me always if I need it. I don't tell you how much I love you as much as I should. I'm blessed to call you brother. 

• Elgee locked this topic

Archived