DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

It's almost racing season again!!!!

U4ea

*grins and does a happy dance*

I spent two hours on the couch watching the Budweiser Shootout and next weekend is the Daytona 500!!!

*showers thread in confetti*

Yes, for those that don't know me well enough by now, this is where the redneck comes out. *laughs* sue me. :P

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bah, YOUR boys couldn't take the punishment of 10 months of their jobs. *smirks* Just don't get me started, ok? *laughs*

I found these cute little jumpers and onesies that were bright red and had the big #8 all over it... *laughs* my poor kid!

oooo, a rookie on the pole? *grins* He's freakin' awesome! And I love seeing that M&M's car up there, again. The last time I saw it up there, Sadler was crossing the finish line on his roof! :D

And Staff, we can do a fantasy team if you want! I wasn't going to try this year, since it sorta fizzled out last year... :( I need to ban Kyn from stealing all the Hendricks cars if we do, though... *laughs*

So, if 6 people tell me they're interested, I'll go set it back up! :D Jot me a note here if you are! :D

*rolls her eyes* Hush, you. I'm already catching flack from my folks about that crack you made on the guessing forum about NASCAR. *kicks him in the shin* I believe my mother said something along the lines of "Tiff, you need to kick him out. Can't have him infesting the air with that <enter>." *laughs*

alright, so let's see...

me

Staff

Kell (if he can wrestle Tony away from Kyn)

Twinny

Leane

Kyn

that's six! :D I'll set it up and post the goods here! :D

Archived