DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

9 - 5 Mafia - Day 3 - GAME OVER! MAFIA WINS!

ReleaseTheEvil

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's why I said more consistent.  I don't think you're a perennial Gold Glove candidate, but you can make all the plays you're supposed to with enough web gem appearances to get consideration here and here.

Can I get a vouch on Yates being a solid Terrell Owens candidate?

Can I get a vouch on Yates being a solid Terrell Owens candidate?

I don't cry nearly as much as Terrell.

I was going to go with Kellen Winslow II for Yates

I don't smoke.

Could go with Eli Manning... Goofy but gets stuff done at crunch time - on days he isn't throwing to the wrong team.

You woke up to a buzzing sound. No, not the alarm clock this time. Although that was about to go off any second. You hate when that happens. No instead your phone is vibrating. You see a text from your colleague, the light of the screen causing you to squint, the brightness hurting your eyes. You can just make out the words: Since you lost two colleagues yesterday, your company's health insurance provided decided to back out. Effective immediately. Right on cue your alarm clock goes off. 

BUZZ! Time to go to work. 

Clov - Health Insurance - Town Doctor has been killed.

It is now Day 2. You have 72 hours. 

From now on nights will be 24 hours. 

You woke up to a buzzing sound. No, not the alarm clock this time. Although that was about to go off any second. You hate when that happens. No instead your phone is vibrating. You see a text from your colleague, the light of the screen causing you to squint, the brightness hurting your eyes. You can just make out the words: Since you lost two colleagues yesterday, your company's health insurance provided decided to back out. Effective immediately. Right on cue your alarm clock goes off. 

I suck so bad this round.

@RTE I've never seen anyone complain ever about stars or acronyms.  

I suck so bad this round.

@RTE I've never seen anyone complain ever about stars or acronyms.  

Ithi brought it up a lot. Believe it's in the CoC actually. As she made me reread once.

One dead bah post.  Don't click the spoiler (contains t3h pr0nz LDO)....

HADOUKEN!

ascii_cammy_by_bran_new_lovesong-d386wvz

But with Cammy because there was no cool Ryu ascii art LDO

Archived