DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

9 - 5 Mafia - Day 3 - GAME OVER! MAFIA WINS!

ReleaseTheEvil

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zander pinged me more than once that EoD. Driving so I can't find the exact post but it's not past 5 pages ago

Agree. Will be good to see a list from you later. You post a lot but I have a hard time following your thought since it's a little bit here and a little bit there.

I have not been able to get on more at work today but hopefully internet works at home again.

Zander prob town

Cory town equity will drop if he isn't NK'd.  

This: Sooh, Seph, Dice, Clov,  conglomerate is where I want to focus

I don't hate this post. Except for the part about Zander. He'd probably be my vig kill.

Zander prob town

I don't hate this post. Except for the part about Zander. He'd probably be my vig kill.

why is that?

Fine with there being enough FEAR suspicion on me to maybe level the wolves into not NKing me tonight

As the late, great ReddBoiler once said:

let me just say something

wolves are the biggest [redacted, rhymes with "wussies"] ever on this site

always strong player killing coryGOATen every game night 1

ffs have some pride and leave him alive once in your life you slimey soabs

why is that?

You are in my pool from how you treated Ithi.

Now you are in my pool for being on a Town lynch [100% chance there is scum on the Leyrann lynch].

Extra points for being the sloppy hammer holder.

Riddle me this; why didn't you give Leyrann a chance to come on and claim? I posted that he was at L-1 in big bold text and quoted him saying he'd be back on towards the end of the game day so it's not like there was a good chance this was going to be a blind lynch. As it turns out I doubt a VT claim would have saved him but what if he had been a PR?

Generally speaking tina I don't really do big lists. I mean yeah ill make one every now and again but I like to "live in the moment" and just make reads as they come to me.

I guess if you guys want I can throw all my thoughts together into a big pile idrc. It probably still won't amount to much before day breaks tomorrow

Also cory I think you're 90% to flip town here. The only suspicion against you i have is that you put me in grey.

I mean I guess it could make sense but I know you cory, you don't read me wrong. Maybe d1 you call me a villager and ignore me but by the end of the game you are always able to tell with 100% certainty I am a villager.

You best be on your game if you're wolfing because I won't let you mislynch me

i mean if you want to me to be 1000% honest your wolfgame has improved dramatically over the last couple months as to which i'm proud of you and all i really remember from your intro to the game was the vote-hopping and self-contradictions (which you KNOW i read you as a villager for) but i'm not 100% sure they were genuine and i know you sometimes emulate things people have cleared you as a villager for as a wolf

i also think "i won't let you mislynch me" is sort of stupid since i don't think i've ever mislynched you as a wolf ever, so i don't know if that's a REALISTIC interpretation of my wolf game coming from you

i'm pretty sure the only times i've ever lead a lynch on you, i was a villager and you were a wolf, and that's basically it

Regardless of your alignment I won't let you mislynch me.

You have voted me when you are a villager before. I think.

I'm well aware you don't ever mislynch me when you are a wolf but that doesn't mean you can't do it now.

Regardless I am a villager and i want to make it clear that even if you are a wolf (i don't think you are) I'm going to make a point to go after your partners before you, because I am not thunderdoming you this game unless we end up at f3 and you vote me

why is that?

You are in my pool from how you treated Ithi.

Now you are in my pool for being on a Town lynch [100% chance there is scum on the Leyrann lynch].

Extra points for being the sloppy hammer holder.

Riddle me this; why didn't you give Leyrann a chance to come on and claim? I posted that he was at L-1 in big bold text and quoted him saying he'd be back on towards the end of the game day so it's not like there was a good chance this was going to be a blind lynch. As it turns out I doubt a VT claim would have saved him but what if he had been a PR?

well for one deadline was 4am my time and i wasnt gonna be up for it.  thought i had explained my reasoning fairly well beforehand.

Cory/Sooh look like town votes.  Turin is prob a town vote.  Didn't like Zanders vote and Tina is still meh.  

Clov is kinda sketching me out but some of his posts are so good it's tough to say.  Doing this off of memory so I don't have an opinion on Dice/Seph

Official Vote Count

Darthe (4/7) - Turin, Ley, Tina

Ley (7/7) - Cory, Sooh, Seph, Dice, Clov, Darthe, Zander

Seph (1/7) - Manbat

Not Voting: Yates, BFG

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. 

That's a lynch! Scene incoming!

Zander prob town

I just want to reiterate what Dice asked... Why take Zander out of the mix? Because he hammered he has to be town?

Also where did Tina go on your focus list?

Tina remains but I think to resolve her I need to hear more from her and maybe resolve Clov first.  I'm keeping things localized based on not liking that we went into EoD without movement and with two town trains.  Makes those four very sus because there essentially has to be mafia in them.  

Couldn't care less if Zander hammered, the "hammer=town" logic has always been crap.  But I think his vote was a good one and that a new player wouldn't want to draw that kind of attention right off the bat as mafia + a few other things.

So yeah, he is off the list for now.  

Generally speaking tina I don't really do big lists. I mean yeah ill make one every now and again but I like to "live in the moment" and just make reads as they come to me.

I guess if you guys want I can throw all my thoughts together into a big pile idrc. It probably still won't amount to much before day breaks tomorrow

Also cory I think you're 90% to flip town here. The only suspicion against you i have is that you put me in grey.

I mean I guess it could make sense but I know you cory, you don't read me wrong. Maybe d1 you call me a villager and ignore me but by the end of the game you are always able to tell with 100% certainty I am a villager.

You best be on your game if you're wolfing because I won't let you mislynch me

Prob most villa post so far this game.

Reviewed it.  I'll stand by my earlier opinion that Sooh looked legit when voting.  

Seph/Dice/Clov

Seph generally being townread by me but I thought Cory was going to say something about that earlier.  Interested in getting a non-clovian opinion.  Might be worth taking another peek at.

If I am vig I shot Ithi and intend to shoot one of Dice/Clov/Tina tomorrow.  

I also wanted to be sure sure a lynch was achieved... the rules say if no majority lynch then a random person will be killed with no info. This would only help mafia as they know who's on their team and who's not. So I thought it better to lynch someone whose was on my scum list then be on someone else and allow someone random to take that place.

Archived