DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

9 - 5 Mafia - Day 3 - GAME OVER! MAFIA WINS!

ReleaseTheEvil

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Yates. Last one I can recall off the top of my head was Cory in the previously mentioned Thrawn game.

Ok. That Thrawn game was about a year ago. I guess I could see why that would stick with you outside of the fact it was Ithi that rolled 3rd party. And I think that's where most of my concern was.

From the thread most people think Ithi to be helping the town as a third party. Dice has put his word on it, you will see it develop as you read

Dice won as 3rd party. With me. In Arthurian.

Dice isnt Ithi tho. To me the idea of ithi as Survivor is very like Cory as survivor. That game is what taught me not to instalynch survivor. Ithi is a very good  and fairly obvious mafia hunter. As such I say use her as long as its to towns benefit. Obviously I believe her claim but thats cause I dont see Ithi fakeclaiming survivor. She's too much of a target normally to go and put that on her back willingly.

and that Arthurian win shattered me lol I did NOT want to win with mafia.

It makes no difference to the game now, but I'm hoping someone can explain to me at a later point what they think the strategy behind Ithi's early claim was.

[v]Leyrann[/v]

Read a few of his previous games in the Meta game and one thing super in common with all of his villager games is that he is A) high volume B) high content and C) sort of kicks dirt everywhere for his own purposes

Here he seems crazy conservative, could see him on a Mafia team that wanted Ithi dead as well (if we're thinking that kill was a mafia daykill, which I've seen much more often than town daykills). Tonally he doesn't have too much of a problem emulating, going to rip some posts from a Mafia game I remember him reading where he had some good, villagery posts but failed to interact in real time and keep up his thread appearances

Darthe probably needs to be resolved sooner than later but I think these two have a lot of w/w equity

Leyrann is definitely one who usually posts more, and his lack of posting is strange to me.

I find it a coinidence he came back when ithi was day killed. So just keeping a eye out

Do you think an Ithi day kill was more likely done by someone of a Town alignment or of an ANTI-Town alignment?

I am not sure I see why it would be made by someone aligned with Town on D1. Later on in the game this might be a good solution, but not with her giving the reads and doing the pushing she was doing. I'm going to go with that someone mafia aligned made this play for now. 

Yates, I'm looking forward to seeing your take on the game so far, and the same with Shady's replacement.

I'm looking forward to YOUR take on the game so far. Miss you. <3

lol :tongue:

Okay, I'm done with it right now. Haven't caught up yet, but Darthe's being so much of an asshole this game that I want him gone, regardless of alignment.

[v] Darthe [/v]

*raises eyebrow*

Ok, so as of right now I have a gut feeling that something is up with Ley and/or Tina. They are both not sitting right with me this game, and that makes me suspicious. Tina is more from a gut point of view. I have nothing to really substantiate this feeling yet, but I think at least BFG was pointing out her reads as suspicious as well. 

Ley has that low content thing hanging over him, which is a good point. He also hasn't discussed much beyond Ithi/Turin/Darthe and Dice. I guess since he's around now I'll see what happens next. 

Darthe may well be scum, but he has been pointing out some pretty interesting things here lately. It's good enough for me to give him close to a null for now. 

Yates sounds like Yates, which is a good thing. I haven't seen anything I'm concerned about there yet. 

Dice is moving up in the world... town lean

I'd still like Zander to explain to me his gut feeling that Cory is scum. 

If I knew what that was Cory I would lol.

Also it seems kinds of weird for ley to vote and leave without discussing anything that was said

Everyone did notice how Ley just so happened to drop in with very little content and vote the leading wagon as a push is being made against him in the thread right?

agree agree!

Probably the only thing worth wondering about unless RTE would like to explain what Phase Changer means

Really? I have to be the one to ask? Fine.

@RTE - What does a "phase-changer" do? Thanks!

Immediately advances the game to the next phase.

Would that skip any NA's or lynch that hadn't been submitted/completed?

If I knew what that was Cory I would lol.

Have you never seen Ferris Beuller's Day Off??? Seriously???

giphy.gif

I did see this once... Would have to see it again to remember the reference.

Okay, I'm done with it right now. Haven't caught up yet, but Darthe's being so much of an asshole this game that I want him gone, regardless of alignment.

[v] Darthe [/v]

Not cool, Ley. Not cool.

Not out of his town range though, not even the bold.  I have been an asshole and I have been instigative so it's not as if he can be faulted for disliking it.  

@Sooh you're pretty good at figuring out how I approach things and seem really okay with my behavior so far.  If the roles were reversed would that worry you?

@Cory I would have expected more from you by now?  I don't really have a reason why.

@Turin, I had an issue with You/Ithi because you two screw up my ability to read you when you do your thang.  Now that Ithi is dead I don't have that issue.  Seems sensible to me.

Unrelated: I've been skimming while at work and feel like someone both held the opinion that I am mafia and that mafia killing Ithi makes more sense than town killing Ithi.  That POV shouldn't add up together since if I were mafia Ithi would have been a lot more valuable to me alive and practically every bit of on thread evidence corroborates that.

yates I have... but I am not kidding if you ask me to explain a movie a saw once. (the guy with the guns and the cars) was one my friends will never let me live down..... or trying to remember actors names in movie's..... it is terrible lol. If I saw it, and I have previously watched (OOOOOOOOOOHHHH THAT !) is usually my reaction. 

So I have seen it awhile back, but no I cant remember it lol

Probably worth noting that I am on a four game day 1 mafia lynch streak and and I'm about as confident here as I was in any of those

You can blame me if I'm wrong but I've been swinging a really hot bat lately

Impressive streak.  When can we play a Turbo together again?  I'm 7-0 and you're one of the few I think could end that.

yates I have... but I am not kidding if you ask me to explain a movie a saw once. (the guy with the guns and the cars) was one my friends will never let me live down..... or trying to remember actors names in movie's..... it is terrible lol. If I saw it, and I have previously watched (OOOOOOOOOOHHHH THAT !) is usually my reaction. 

So I have seen it awhile back, but no I cant remember it lol

Unreadable and nonredeemable post.

[v] Darthe [/v]

Not cool, Ley. Not cool.

Not out of his town range though, not even the bold.  I have been an asshole and I have been instigative so it's not as if he can be faulted for disliking it.  

@Sooh you're pretty good at figuring out how I approach things and seem really okay with my behavior so far.  If the roles were reversed would that worry you?

@Cory I would have expected more from you by now?  I don't really have a reason why.

@Turin, I had an issue with You/Ithi because you two screw up my ability to read you when you do your thang.  Now that Ithi is dead I don't have that issue.  Seems sensible to me.

Unrelated: I've been skimming while at work and feel like someone both held the opinion that I am mafia and that mafia killing Ithi makes more sense than town killing Ithi.  That POV shouldn't add up together since if I were mafia Ithi would have been a lot more valuable to me alive and practically every bit of on thread evidence corroborates that.

Not valuable though if she was targeting you and only you? I really am just trying to get more information on the subject. as the day kill, was unexpected to me.

I just assumed this was towards me.

Probably worth noting that I am on a four game day 1 mafia lynch streak and and I'm about as confident here as I was in any of those

You can blame me if I'm wrong but I've been swinging a really hot bat lately

Impressive streak.  When can we play a Turbo together again?  I'm 7-0 and you're one of the few I think could end that.

?? darthe I was explaining that. IF I was to try to explain a movie a saw awhile ago I have trouble with it. I don't see how that is unreadable lol

[v] Darthe [/v]

Not cool, Ley. Not cool.

Not valuable though if she was targeting you and only you? I really am just trying to get more information on the subject. as the day kill, was unexpected to me.

I just assumed this was towards me.

It wasn't but responding is good so keep at it.  Not valuable.  When you can create a big fuss over nothing and blow it wildly out of proportion both sides tend to look stupid and be ignored.  And it wastes games time.  And people weigh in.  

Lots of opportunities to look stupid if that argument is between 3p and mafia so why would a scum team orchestrating something like that cut it off prematurely?  It's practically validated Turin and I look worse for the death (slightly).  Thus those are conflicting views.

Archived