DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[GAME] WT & Warders Reunion - Family Feud - The Wests Win

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello.

Had it been spotted that Zander double answered for his team he would have got an X. They'd have lost a chance and would have had to answer again.

I think the fairest thing would be to give you guys an extra chance. So you now can have two more incorrect guesses before it gets passed over.

Still no conferring for you and the timer continues.

I hope that's ok.

Lmao.

Yes I didn't see it. Even if I Xd it, you'll be happy to know that The Wizard is correct.

But there's no way I'm doing any edits on my phone lol. I'll probably wait till I get home tonight.

Congratulations teams. You both scored the maximum 300 points each this round. Round 4 will be up tonight :)

Hey all! Sorry about the mishap last night... I should have spotted that earlier...

I can only blame tiredness and you all being superfast and trying to keep up :tongue:

Rest assured you'll be in good hands tonight, as Ithi is gamemaster! 

ROUND 3

Wests Question

We asked 100 people to name a bad character in the Wizard of Oz. There are four possible answers.

1. Wicked Witch of the West - 165

2. The Winged Monkeys - 90

3. Wicked Witch of the East - 33

4. The Wizard - 12

Possible Points this round - 300

Incorrect answers:

Winkie guard

Miss Gulch

Double Post

Well done Wests, despite the double post (which was hilarious as you through the flag in when it happened before lol) you managed to get the last answer using your extra chance and earned maximum points!

Gales Question

We asked 100 people to name something the Wizard was asked for in the Wizard of Oz. There are four possible answers.

1. Courage - 96

2. A heart - 84

3. A brain - 69

4. To go home - 51

Possible Points this round: 300

Incorrect answers:

Congratulations Gales, you have banked the maximum of 300 points this round. You didn't get to steal as the Wests just managed to get that final answer.

Game Points so far ...

The Gales have 400 points ... but the Wests are currently in the lead with 796 points!

With two more days to go, and more challenging questions, anything could happen in the next rounds.

ROUND 4!

Wests Question

We asked 100 people to name something that attacks Dorothy in The Wizard of Oz. There are five possible answers.

Possible points for this round so far: 

Incorrect answers:

Gales Question

We asked 100 people to name a place from The Wizard of Oz. There are five possible answers.

Possible points for this round so far: 

Incorrect answers:

Remember to post in your own team's colour and no conferring. If you get three incorrect answers we'll pass the question over to the other team. They can then confer and maybe steal the points.

If you double post an answer ... even if it's deleted (because that could possibly be like conferring), it'll be counted as an incorrect answer.

You have 24 hours to get the points for this round safe in the bank. Good luck!

End of round 4

Archived