A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*gasps* O_o

Poledra

*is running around in hysteric circles*

OMG!

*is still running aorund*

I totally forgot!

*runs around some more*

I forgot aobut the exchange last month! Everything got so hectic that I never had time to do anything and I got Jade's present today and I remembered aobut it and....

*finally stops running and sinks to the floor feeling not Blue, but blue*

I forgot to make my candles and soaps for everyone! I've lost my prayer beads and the bracelets, too... can anyone forgive me? I'll make osme more today if I can between going to church and working on my VW Bug (which I'm almost through sanding on! :D ) and try to make some candles. I'm out of premade soap-stuff at dad's but my mom got some the other day and I can make those ont he weekend... will it be okay if everyone gets theirs a little too late? :(

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

really? o great! I'll make osme now! I have ummm.... 4 different herbs for soap and like 8 or so different scents for candles, but I'm only going to do three of each for everyone to save time and money, lol

thanks for being so understanding! And I love the notebook, Jade! :D I also have a new bookmark, lol, been needing one for a week now and have made due with the library cards int he front of hte books, tee-hee!

Oh Yes, Jade is the BEST!! :D I LOVE my present I got today from her.

I'm in the same boat Pol. I'm a bit late on everyone's gift, but I swear they will go out soon. I'm working on them as we speak. I can't wait to see what they look like Pol! :D:D:D:D

*smiles* I got my goodies today, too, Jade! *hugs and doesn't notice anything is upside down* ;)

I also got my replacement keyboard from Microsoft after waiting 4 months for it. LOL

It was Lor's present day! whoo-hoo!!

well, it seems it takes a lot more of the scented oils than I though... would everyone do good with only 2 candles instead? :?

but soaps I may have to do 2 of, too, for they last a while, lol. if u even have a special order, u can PM me.

Rosemary = great for sore muscles

Lavender = relaxation

Patchouli = I just love the smell, lol

Calendula = smoothes and moisturizes the skin

Lemongrass = relaxation (and spiritual healing, or so it said :?)

Pol, m'dear, I would never be picky with gifts! Send ONE candle, if that's what your pretty little heart (and wallet) can afford.

And I just want to say that I really am jealous that you manage to do all this stuff!! But then again, I am saving all of my creativity for trying to figure out how to (cheaply) decorate for my wedding!

oh! Jade, I have u a large orange candle that smells like Ocean Breeze and a medium green one that smells like Jasmine. That okay? I forgot my soap stuff, so I can't make those yet :(

and I've started on a large burgandy Rose candle for Kiara and I was fixing to make a medium spiced pumpkin one for her, too, but if u only want one, that's okay. I have tons of wax, just not enugh time, lol

Kia,

Getting married in, what, September? Or October? Where? What are your colours? And theme?

I'm good at that doing-things-cheaply thing. :wink: My wedding cost $728.00. It was 18 years ago, but how we did it doesn't change. And, it was potluck and the flowers were a gift. We paid for the meat and the beer. A lot for the beer. :(

Let me know if I can help with the brain-work part.

The Queen of Improvisation,

Kia' date='

Getting married in, what, September? Or October? Where? What are your colours? And theme?

I'm good at that doing-things-cheaply thing. :wink: My wedding cost $728.00. It was 18 years ago, but how we did it doesn't change. And, it was potluck and the flowers were a gift. We paid for the meat and the beer. A lot for the beer. :(

Let me know if I can help with the brain-work part.

The Queen of Improvisation,[/quote']

Friday, October 13th, in the church my dad attends, the reception's at a park. Our colors are plum and silver. We don't really have a theme, we've just been picking what we like. My flowers are all mis-matched (I've bought silk bouquets so far.) Our reception food is probably going to be something cheap, but Josh absolutely refuses to do a potluck. And we're not allowed to have liquor at the park, so we're going to skip that. We're taking most of our out of town guests out to dinner that night (it's going to be really small-- less than 20 people with family). My invitations are hand-made (or will be, when I get them all done).

LOL. I guess our main theme is "cheap and fun". The important thing is getting our friends together to celebrate. *nods* And the marriage is always much more important than the wedding.

But if you have any ideas, please share. I'm so clueless at some of this stuff.

:roll:

Archived