DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*gasps* O_o

Poledra

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hobby Lobby is dangerous. *nods* As is Michael's and JoAnn's. *nods* They should be handled with care and you should always have supervision. *grins* Which is why Dana will NEVER go with me. LOL

rofl! I left all my stuff at my mom's! I completely forgot them, but I did get kiara's mailed out today!

I am almost done wiht ur's Kelly, and I got the seeds today! how'd u know I liked wildflowers? *hugs Kelly*

and thanks for the bracelet, Ursula! it's nice! :D *puts out her right arm with the bracelet and hugs Ursula, too*

do I have a chance of winning, still? lol, just kidding. I'd still like to win something, but second place or no place is the story of my life, so it's okay with me if I get second or nothing at all, lol

and Kia, no problem! I didn't quite know what to make for a candle for ur fiance or how to do the soaps, so I gave ya some soap that wasn't gender-oriented and a candle I thought u both would like ;)

*grins* there's always a chance. I'll scan these and host them up for viewing and voting tomorrow or Monday night (depending on how exhausted I am at moving all day tomorrow) and I'll let the voting run for a week. *grins* we'll have our answer by next Monday, either way and I get to send out more HAPPY MAIL! *dances around*

Leane, glad you got it all safe. That is MY work. But, it is my Mom's hand I traced.

I had originally meant to send it to you tied on the arrow. The arrow was done as a presentation piece, to hang on the wall, so I wanted something to hang on it.

Enjoy :D

Archived