DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Whitecloak Propaganda

dawnflower8

resizing a picture (and/or any of its parts) would be easy with any picture editor.  All text of this picture could probably still be readable if this picture was smaller.

The picture seems somewhat inaccurate; mainly the flag.  I do not recall the Whitecloaks having a flag; nor any Whitecloak carrying any flag.

And from the cover of book 8, I take flags in this series are carried differently; top edge attached to a perpendicular pole and bottom corners tied to the main pole.

Mb, Given the fact that it's a military army there's a very small chance they don't have banners or flags. The style is harder to say, are the flags on PoD the only flags in existence in WoT? I find that hard to believe, although I'll admit that flags aren't something I played attention to :)

Dawn, your poster looks good, although quite tongue in cheek. Is, the flag being plain white (connotation for us being surrender) intentional?

page 223 in my copy of the Guide is the end of chapter 24.  the Whitecloak sigil appears on page 225.

When I mentioned the flags on the cover of Path of Daggers, I was not telling that those were the only flags in this series; I was telling that was the way flags seemed to be carried.

The page in the Guide; it shows the pole across the top of the banner.

the banners that the Guide shows::

side pole:

-White Tower

-Andor

-Shienar

-Arafel

-Cairhien

-Amadicia

-Altara

-Murandy

-Arad Doman

-Tarabon

-Ghealdan

-Illian

-Tear

-Mayene

top pole:

-Whitecloak

-Kandor

-Saldaea

In last post I meant to add this::

Since the Whitecloak sigil appears on their uniforms, it seems doubtful to me that they would be carrying a flag/banner.

As far as I recall, no other group in this series has the group's sigil on their uniforms.

In last post I meant to add this::

Since the Whitecloak sigil appears on their uniforms, it seems doubtful to me that they would be carrying a flag/banner.

As far as I recall, no other group in this series has the group's sigil on their uniforms.

mb...that picture from the BWB is of a flag/banner. I'm not sure what you're on about here.

I can't imagine the Whitecloaks not having a flag.

The flag was actually supposed to have their sigil on it, but I couldn't bend its shape to look right, so I just left it out. 

I also wasn't using any reference, so there most likely are other problems with the flag. 

I haven't seen anything that big since I was last in Texas.

It's nice, I like your style! And, it's super in-your-face, which is exactly like the Children. I can see more posters hung up in every building, almost like Big Brother. *shivers* The Children of the Light are watching.

I haven't seen anything that big since I was last in Texas.

It's nice, I like your style! And, it's super in-your-face, which is exactly like the Children. I can see more posters hung up in every building, almost like Big Brother. *shivers* The Children of the Light are watching.

I'm actually getting it made into a poster.

Also, I couldn't figure out how to resize it for whatever reason without distorting it. 

Archived