DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Where is everyyyyonnne? ?

Cass

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duplicate accounts aren't allowed Zander. I have 2 previous member accounts on similar IP addresses. One is Zander, the other is Zander Kinslayer. Different emails but both are in the Freelanders usergroup. Either or both of them yours? If so, we can merge or delete and get you access to the one you want to keep.

Ok Zander's accounts are all sorted out again so he's in your capable hands, Quibs. Welcome back to both of you. :smile:

Also, for anyone paying attention, can you please go take part in the Empy nominations. Deadline is extended to 16th March. Post is up on The Welcome Inn board with relevant links. Remember this is for 2014.

Sorry for the radio silence, folks.  I've been without a computer for a while, but I'm back and ready to be a pain again.

You're always a pain, Quibbs, even when you're not around :P WB

Zander, your name seems kinda familiar, when were you around?  If it was back in the olden days, pre or immediately post split, Hi - I'm Eb ;)

Wow since Quibby posted I have to also. I might consider RPing again if there are people willing to actually go through with it.

Jaem Caran

Ex-Commander of the Band of the Red Hand

or

some new guy... depends on how bored I am

Crikey, so many old timers. Not sure how i feel about this.

I'll be back in action soon. Just been a hectic few days with study but all should settle down soon.

You got anything boiling in the story pot yet Cass?

Actually I don't really remember when that was. I think it was also a storyline that never fully developed in the actual RP. It was quite a while ago though. I've been in and out of this place almost since the beginning of the site and so things tend to run together sometimes.

Actually looking back on the old boards, I was the Commander back in 2008. I guess it did play out. lol I forgot about my Red Hand ter'angreal too. And I don't know what this split it that everyone is talking about so I'd say that was after the last time I RP'ed.

Yup when the RP split from OOC.

It was a loooong time ago. (I originally started in like '99... left a little while after that split for RL reasons, had a small comeback '06ish or something but found the 'new' system strange and missed the other oldies and the speed of rp we'd once had...)

*clutches walking frame and softly shakes her head*

I still miss those days...

Edited by Cass