DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Where is everyyyyonnne? ?

Cass

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure, will get thinking. Maybe Jeral can try training Emrin to use a weapon other than his fists.

Also might message Quibbs to see if/when we're proceeding with the Mehrin plotline...

Enjoy your trip!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well Sherper, you've sold It to me... Ima make my guy in the band. I saw that you two were kind of starting a plan here and thought I might interest you in picking up a kid wandering through the country side? It won't take me much to re-write my intro to make Thane a Band bound instead of a warder.

Yay! Me and you can be Rper's together Sooh, its actually quite easy once you get into it, all it is, is you take steps to advance your character to where s/he needs to get. If you want him/her to be a master blade master, much better than just a regular blade master, then you have to actually rp the work to get there, which is nice because it can help keep the rp from getting stale. Thisll be fun!

Yep, and it has to get cc'd, (cross checked) before you can do anything with the characters. Because we're going to be in the Band which is more of a military type you'll also get a WS (weapons sscore which will probably be very low. It's rare that we get approved for a higher score than 4 I think... Although it has been a while since I've RPed anything so they may have changed it.

You'll basically want the description of your character, hight, weight, skin and hair color. If you like a specific region and you want your character to be from there you will want to make sure you have similar features, seafolk aren't typically pale skinned, and if I remember correctly those from Tear are shorter with dark hair and eyes.

Mind you I'm pulling that from over two years ago and I'm probably wrong about the last one, I think there is a wiki around here that gives descriptions on all the different looks and cultures of wot,

After you have the look and feel of him/her you will have a back story, it can be something simple as a small rp with yourself explaining why and how John Doe is where he is and why he hates the fact that flags make an annoying snaping sound in the wind, or you can do like I do and make an intricate back story that gives a lot if info for the creative aspect of it. I like to write short stories so I tend to write long winded bios.

Oh and by the way I just checked the description I gave you for Tear and it's actually Cairhein. So yeah. They have a group of people who dig into the specifics of all that.

I think you can message Keyholder21 for all that. Im just a humble master of nothing and decent at all things Sorta guy. She will actually give you the facts. ^ω^

Keyholder21 isn't Band Staff. If you have queries or need help, please contact the relevant Staff for each individual RP Group.  :smile: They'll always have the correct and most up-to-date information as application processes vary from one Group to another.

If you get no response within a reasonable time, drop me a PM here on the boards and I'll check it out., ok? :happy:

Band of the Red Hand RGL: Quibby
Contact Email & Bio Submission: BotrHDiv@dragonmount.com

Bio Template:

DM Handle -

Valid Email Address -

Character Name -

Place of Birth/Raising -

Age -

Gender -

Personality -

Appearance -

Character History -

Useful threads: (Most info you need can be found in The Welcome Inn board if it's not posted in the Band board.)

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/75933-role-play-in-the-psw-a-step-by-step-guide/

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/51236-bio-info-rp-group-histories/?p=1640619

Weapon Scores (WS) for new characters (Recruits) are 0. Once the entry RP has been completed, the character will attain the rank of Private and a WS of 1. All new members will have to seek out the Band.

NOTE: You cannot just stumble into the Citadel… it is highly guarded, just as any army’s camp would be.

NOTE: You cannot just stumble into the Citadel… it is highly guarded, just as any army’s camp would be.

>.> I think more than 70% of all Band stories involve people stumbling into the Citadel and then promptly getting ambushed by a Band patrol.

Also, hi. Welcome to the Band. Would look forward to your character joining us.

>.> I think more than 70% of all Band stories involve people stumbling into the Citadel and then promptly getting ambushed by a Band patrol.

Yeah, there had been a bad habit of that in some of the much older bio's but feet were firmly put down. It shouldn't happen. Stumbling into a patrol in the nearby environs is one thing, happening on the Citadel... just, no lol.