Where is everyyyyonnne? ?

Cass

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either or both at this stage.

What ideas do you have?

I'd really like to get poor Eb out of her cage and back into general Band life.

You could jump in and play a bit in that thread if you like?

Quib is Pahl gonna continue blowing things up there a little for Eb's escape?

And Sherp did you want to finish the recovery storyline with a drink/basic weapon training with Emrin or something?

Any other requests/ideas?

Edited by Cass

The last RP I was involved with had us getting Calder out of Tanchio I believe. I had given up being Commander IC to make room for him, but I don't really remember if I went back down to Banner Captain or what. Any RPs I do would kinda depend on that. I think we had talked about me heading a special forces/honor guard for the Commander but I don't know how far that discussion went.

Well I looked back through old boards and RPs and it turns out I am IC 2nd in command to our resident ta'veren. *pokes Quibby* Which would technically give me freedom to start threads on my own, as well as bring some people along with me. As #2 I technically don't belong to any one division, so I can work freely with anyone doing almost anything. As far as I can tell, we are on the road from Tanchio to ??? *pokes Quibby* with Calder and the Daughter of the Nine Moons, so thats kinda where our setting is. Since I haven't been privy to the main plotline or to what we're doing next in a while, I think we can start off easy. Something Band...y... drinking, gambling? That way we can get the rust off our old characters and figure out who is around *pokes Quibby* and what we can do next.

Thats my suggestion. Any others?

Well I posted on the West board if anyone wants to play

Eb's still stuck in a cage...

Emrin might be up for drink and dice, but have I missed something important in the plotline about us being with the Tinkers?

*Pokes Quibby*

Well I looked back through old boards and RPs and it turns out I am IC 2nd in command to our resident ta'veren. *pokes Quibby* Which would technically give me freedom to start threads on my own, as well as bring some people along with me. As #2 I technically don't belong to any one division, so I can work freely with anyone doing almost anything. As far as I can tell, we are on the road from Tanchio to ??? *pokes Quibby* with Calder and the Daughter of the Nine Moons, so thats kinda where our setting is. Since I haven't been privy to the main plotline or to what we're doing next in a while, I think we can start off easy. Something Band...y... drinking, gambling? That way we can get the rust off our old characters and figure out who is around *pokes Quibby* and what we can do next.

Thats my suggestion. Any others?

Re the bold, my understanding is that this happened several IC years ago now?

Don't let that hold you back, Zander. If you want to jump in then go ahead as long as where you're up to with your bio/char history isn't going to clash with the RP. From what I recall, you'd just updated your bio the last time you returned and hadn't gone any further with it, so I can't imagine there will be any problem. I already readded you to the usergroup, so nothing stopping you posting on the RP boards.

If Quibs needs anything updated or altered, he can let you know.

Cass: that was the latest thread I saw that involved the Band. It was 2 years ago in real years, but unless I missed something on some other board thats where we're at. This is a very good possibility. Edit: I guess I did. I just saw one with you and Quibby from last year. So since you were the last person to post you would know best.

Zander: Absolutely!

Edited by The Don

No worries. There's also a slim possibility depending on my time and whether or not I can get my head round it, that I might jump in too. I haven't done anything with Elynde since they were leaving the Citadel to go to Tanchico and then promptly missed out on that entire story arc due to real life.

Yey! RPs!

I've been waiting on Quib for some replies for a while now but I think he's snowed under with RL.

Tay, do you know where the main storyline is actually at? I've been out of the loop for years...

As best as I can remember, we're somewhere at the start of Book 11.

The Cleansing hasn't been RP'd but the BT has the option to RP it in retro if they wish. For the rest of us, it's happened already. The Bowl's been used. The DotNM was kidnapped. Calder's in charge of the Band officially. The bondings between the WT and BT/BT and WT have happened. Salidar is non existent in the PSW. The Wolfkin and the Children have done nothing that impacts the main storyline.

That help?

• 4 weeks later...

Quibs is checking the boards often so he's seeing the posts but he's without a reliable way to reply at the moment. He tells me this should be resolved fairly soon. Just as an FYI.