DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

13th DM anniversary

Nynaeve

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so psyched Noggy and Nargie paid me a visit ^_^   Love you guys.

In the old days those two would run around in Yellow gowns, wrecking havoc in the yellows and eating all my aspies. This might be why the Ajah never grew...mmm...

*has Vern go over to the non hailer and do the dance of the positive socio-economic aspect of cult figures, particularly cookpots and NACHO cheese, on the cultures of the WOT with focus on Tar Valon and other northern States.... on their head*

I feel like there is a WT Ph.D. there for some novice...

It was technically yesterday.... but I forgot. It's actually not my legit joining date anyhow. My welcome email to the site got lost when my old hotmail email got hacked. So I could never find the actual date of joining. So I basically use the date I made my ezboard account, which is where we'd hang in the offsites. It's the best indication I could ever find.... :cool:

Here it is:

MyDMEzboard.jpg

PARTY TIME! :jordan:

AND GET OFF MY LAWN! *shakes fist*

I joined DM maybe a year earlier under the handle Cynewolfe. Stuck around, played some RP, went away. Those were fun days and I think we might have crossed paths then. You're still the senior for sticking around as long as you have.

I also used to post at old WoTism (when it was all stick figure graphics) and at the Neon Pink Tower. Yup.

Oh, merciful light. Look what I found.

http://www.angelfire.com/ky/blackthorne/dmpoll.html

Holy Bela ... someone needs to do another one like that. *gives significant look*

Also ...

I am so psyched Noggy and Nargie paid me a visit ^_^   Love you guys.

In the old days those two would run around in Yellow gowns, wrecking havoc in the yellows and eating all my aspies. This might be why the Ajah never grew...mmm...

Give them the keys to the back gate, see what happens ... *grins*

You can tell how old the poll is just based on the fact that it is on angelfire... And nyna, you were a sweet thing before you got mixed up with trollocs...

Keys to the back gate? But I like using the tunnels that come from our inn, The Gleeful Trolloc! *spies on sleeping novices*

And I no longer know where Monca's ear is... one is in storage, the other who knows!

Narg! You let the nacho cheese overcook! Now it's burnt nacho flakes! I said 'low flame'! I guess that's what I get giving instructions to someone whose bird brain is smaller than ... um ... well ... uh ... smaller than something very small. 

*stirs flakes*

Maybe nobody will notice the difference...

*dusts off his old Yellow Ajah membership card*

Damn right I'm welcome here!

*looks at card*

Okay, well, THAT is actually my bus pass back to the Blight. But...I USED to have a membership card. I was the most awesomest Yellow...

Archived