DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

13th DM anniversary

Nynaeve

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Songs have been sung about my wretched squeal. And dances have been danced. And stories have been told. And pants have been stolen.

The only thing you ever hear about Narg is how polite he is to little old ladies, and how he helps rescue kitties from trees. Disgraceful!

But then again, Disgraceful is your middle name. Nargbert Disgraceful Rodriguez!

It just because trollocs fear to sing my name in songs... They just whisper in awe of my flaming greatness... And pink tail feathers.

And you may call helping old ladies and kittens disgraceful, narg call it easy lunch.

And nyna dear, Vern finished off by a rouge arrow when the trollocs captured the white tower. You can still see nargs name carved by balefire in the side.

Throw vegetables at Vern and he is finished! And don't you dare insult my yo-yo of doom! It's ok yo yo... He meant it... And he might be right... but you are still mine. *hog ties Vern with the yo yo and feeds him carrots*

And I believe you are the one lugging around a limp noodle covered in marinara calling it a power wrought sword that bleeds. Vern would do the limp noodle dance... but he is tied up. Where is Nyna to take advantage of him?

Archived