DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Sherlock Holmes Role Madness Mafia Town wins

Basel Gill

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But then,

why do i have a bad feeling we just lynched town?

Trying to influence Hally, eh?

Dice is lock scum.

We just need to find the rest. Tina is leading the rest, followed by Len.

reset ure scumdar pray cause its off

My ideas on people at this time. Many of these are conflicted because the fact Despo was mafia and is devious. If I forget anyone remind me.

Csarmi: still not liking his play but it is possible Despo spews him town.

Hallia: would like more than the limited attempts to help solve. Plus the lack of answering Tina for a while and still not answering the follow up. Either answer or don't. Possible that she was spewed town also. Hopefully so.

Pral: town. It isn't morning yet.

BFG: pretty sure she is town. I still have a bit if doubt because of the manner of her claim. Also not as much #work as I would like out if town bfg. But I'm busy too.

Dice: starting to think he is mafia and I was right about X on D1. Looking back I could see what I was taking as third party play as that of a GF looking to get viewed. We have no clue if he was. Also a few things I noticed. First the two posts recently where he hints at hallia to save Despo(good catch Pralaya) and the damn Despo post of being fooled looked forced. Additionally earlier when I FoS him and also when tsuki? Did his reaction was odd to me. I was concentrating on someone else then but now thinking back it pinged. If someone could check that out I would appreciate.

Len: very conflicted. I think he might be the teammate Despo was keeping a suspicion on but never getting around to pushing. Did des ever really push Len? But Lens interaction with Thane seemed real and town. Also the quick hammer was a little odd.

Krak: I think Despo flipping mafia JOAT makes krak look more town. I wish we had some confirmation of any of his actions.

Tina: very quiet. I still don't have much of a feel for her posts yet. ?????

first off  i thought des was town. that simple. I didn't think i hinted to hally to save him. I dont trust hally is town so why would i?? tho by not saving des she looks better.  the after lynch comment is me p'd off. He did it to me again! i usually try to NEVER trust des, precisely because he did this to me a couple of times in quick succession.  and i let myself get sucked in,

Re Turin i immediately jumped to the conclusion that Dr Watson was the Doc. Given that how does a doc figure out if someones mafia? only thing i could think of is if they die when they protect mafia.

i will save time here

bodyguard

vote Tsuki

also happy to vote tina

Who you been guarding? Why you pick them?

If you really BG, then you have exactly one job. I will tell you later what that is.

Stop fishing about how I know things.

You willing to.vote tsuki or Tina. What about Len?

Been a long day. I sleep now

But then,

why do i have a bad feeling we just lynched town?

Trying to influence Hally, eh?

Dice is lock scum.

We just need to find the rest. Tina is leading the rest, followed by Len.

reset ure scumdar pray cause its off

My ideas on people at this time. Many of these are conflicted because the fact Despo was mafia and is devious. If I forget anyone remind me.

Csarmi: still not liking his play but it is possible Despo spews him town.

Hallia: would like more than the limited attempts to help solve. Plus the lack of answering Tina for a while and still not answering the follow up. Either answer or don't. Possible that she was spewed town also. Hopefully so.

Pral: town. It isn't morning yet.

BFG: pretty sure she is town. I still have a bit if doubt because of the manner of her claim. Also not as much #work as I would like out if town bfg. But I'm busy too.

Dice: starting to think he is mafia and I was right about X on D1. Looking back I could see what I was taking as third party play as that of a GF looking to get viewed. We have no clue if he was. Also a few things I noticed. First the two posts recently where he hints at hallia to save Despo(good catch Pralaya) and the damn Despo post of being fooled looked forced. Additionally earlier when I FoS him and also when tsuki? Did his reaction was odd to me. I was concentrating on someone else then but now thinking back it pinged. If someone could check that out I would appreciate.

Len: very conflicted. I think he might be the teammate Despo was keeping a suspicion on but never getting around to pushing. Did des ever really push Len? But Lens interaction with Thane seemed real and town. Also the quick hammer was a little odd.

Krak: I think Despo flipping mafia JOAT makes krak look more town. I wish we had some confirmation of any of his actions.

Tina: very quiet. I still don't have much of a feel for her posts yet. ?????

first off  i thought des was town. that simple. I didn't think i hinted to hally to save him. I dont trust hally is town so why would i?? tho by not saving des she looks better.  the after lynch comment is me p'd off. He did it to me again! i usually try to NEVER trust des, precisely because he did this to me a couple of times in quick succession.  and i let myself get sucked in,

Re Turin i immediately jumped to the conclusion that Dr Watson was the Doc. Given that how does a doc figure out if someones mafia? only thing i could think of is if they die when they protect mafia.

i will save time here

bodyguard

vote Tsuki

also happy to vote tina

So, once I am confirmed Town, the only scum read you have is Tina, who hasn't done much...

The only reason not to say his role is he is full of it.

I can think of NO way knowing YOU and your target helps mafia.

Unless of course, you are someone who, say, unwittingly died to protect Moriarty...

In which case you will need to be lynched. But a Townie who knows that should have

claimed day one, and gladly been lynched day one with a self-vote.

haven't been told but i know who the character is so yes i know their alignment i believe.

Not saying because that tells mafia who NOT to shoot.

Missed this... fair point, but now they just shoot you, or take their chances. Unless you think Turin is really gonna protect a BG who can die anyway???

Archived