DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

How busy is your life at the moment?

Thane Vakarian

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too busy. I need to do a lot of writing and not enough time to do it. And test people, and give a talk, and do an abstract, then do other work I actually get paid for...

Ugh.. But I just got back from vacation so you know :laugh:

Sleep. Seriously, I will sleep. I always feel so tired. I had a class from 9:30 to 4:15 today (yes, on Sunday) and have to prepare for two Unit Tests (Unit Test = tests which constitue 20% marks in report card) for tomorrow. And since I am one of those girls who happen to have good grades (lets say the girls who are in top three in almost all exams), I have to study because bad marks (say 18/20) are not good enough.

Wow. Well I will tell you that it will certainly pay off later. That is little consolation now and I understand that. But it really will get better. Really really!

According to my cousins, being an average student (at least I can be considered above that) in most Indian schools means that there is more chance to getting invitation into foreign universities (because there many students never had to deal with so many subjects and things). But I am not sure if I want to apply to a foreign university. Just, don't let my father hear that...actually leave that, its better than enduring talks on doing law + management (two things I can't develop interest in)

mulled wine?!?! that's for sisssy innkeeper's daughters. In the BT, we drink something much stronger -

strychnine.png

Have a bottle of that!! Put some hair on yer chest, that will.

Go on then...what is it, Nitrogen, Hydrogen and Oxygen....laughing gas?

*hands out drinks to everybosy*

cheers! now, life is busy for most people. What would be THE BEST thing to do to wind down, if money nor time would be a problem?

*grabs a drink* Cheers!

Hah, the perfect way for me to wind down wouldn't require all that much money... because I'd be just chilling somewhere familiar with maybe a couple of close friends or alone. As much as I love travelling, it's not particularly relaxing for me -- it requires interacting with people (reception staff at hotels, people at airports/train stations/etc, waiters at restaurants), confronting new situations, stepping out of so many comfort zones, it's pretty exhausting.

But if time, money and energy levels allowed, I'd love to tour central Europe by train -- or why not by car if someone else was driving, because my brain nopes out at the mere thought of driving around foreign countries. Or sure I could take turns driving as long as someone else was ultimately in charge of the situation, someone who knew where we're going and how to get there etc. You get the picture I trust.

driving in europe is scary. i do it daily and need all my attention on the road because of other idiot drivers. So, train would be best (if they aren't on strike, lol)

belgium is known for its wonderful drivers XD

Archived