DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

How busy is your life at the moment?

Thane Vakarian

So, i'm curious.... what will you be doing this month that might make your life EXTRA SUPER busy?

I'm organising a Medieval Tournament (setting late 14th century) for 100+ participants and approx 9000 visitors. That takes up some time indeed. I shall be happy when the thing is done and over *nods* and then will probably have to get going to organise stuff for the summer season....

oh, this thread may derail, too... i just want to get to know you people.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My parents are visiting this weekend (or well, from yesterday to Monday, so a bit more than weekend) which means I'm busier than I'd like to. I have things to write and an online life to keep up with, bloody ashes!

This is a Social Group, not an RP group, and while the rank structure and names are taken from the books, it's just a theme. Here at the Black Tower members of all genders channel saidin and can (eventually) become Asha'man -- just as at the White Tower people of all genders can become either Aes Sedai or Warders, or men can be part of the Kin, etc. :)

Also, hi! ^_^

Your plans sound ace to be fair OP, its a right geekzoid thing to do...and that is good!

Going to thread crash here but....how can a female be M'hael out of interest Chaelca?

As NT said, female and male can sign up in here. We "role play" a bit but not like in the RP section.

Here...

Will ?

*seizes the True Power and throws a fireball at Will*

Fireball.jpg

*evil laugh*

So, i'm curious.... what will you be doing this month that might make your life EXTRA SUPER busy?

I'm organising a Medieval Tournament (setting late 14th century) for 100+ participants and approx 9000 visitors. That takes up some time indeed. I shall be happy when the thing is done and over *nods* and then will probably have to get going to organise stuff for the summer season....

oh, this thread may derail, too... i just want to get to know you people.

Oooh, that sounds really cool. 

For me, I'm finally finishing up the big projects I've been working on, so it's pretty much just school + working 20-30 hours a week. 

well, if any of you people happen to be around The Netherlands/Belgium end may/early june, let me know and i can possible get you in for free *nods* Medieval life is great. And so much easier than what i've read from all you people.

ok, so, here's a follow up question: what would you rather be doing?

My summer vacation got reduced by one-third :angry: This means I have no holidays in May, except Sundays. And if you feel like calculating, my summer vacation (and I am in high school) is just for one month and that too filled with projects.

Sleep. Seriously, I will sleep. I always feel so tired. I had a class from 9:30 to 4:15 today (yes, on Sunday) and have to prepare for two Unit Tests (Unit Test = tests which constitue 20% marks in report card) for tomorrow. And since I am one of those girls who happen to have good grades (lets say the girls who are in top three in almost all exams), I have to study because bad marks (say 18/20) are not good enough.

Well 18/20 are the least acceptable, except in case of languages where it goes down to 16.

Indian education system is tough compared to most and too rigid. I blame population.

Also, not helped by the fact that I study in a school where syllabus is three to four times more and tougher than most schools.

Archived