DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Advanced] Once Upon a Time Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahaha nice meme Thane

Official Vote Count

TG (2/6): Tal, Turin

AJ (1/6): Dawn

Nikon (4/6): AJ, BFG, Thane, RTE

BFG (1/6): Nikon

people not posting (2/11): TG, Hallia 

Deadline: Saturday May 10, 20:00 EST http://www.timeandda...UAT Mafia Day 3

This should be accurate. I doubt we see TG come in to vote, Hallia needs to though.

Nikon voting BFG should pretty much be a scum claim. That literally isn't going to get us anywhere - more importantly he isn't voting Thane3 which is the next largest wagon.

Turin, you should probably reconsider swapping to Nikon. You and Tsuki might be the ones that have to decide this lynch because I'm not counting on Dawn, TG, or Hallia to come in and throw their vote. We're down to >50 minutes at this point.

Official Vote Count

TG (2/6):  Talmanes, Turin

Nikon (6/6): AJ, BFG, Thane, RTE, dawn, Tsuki

BFG (1/6): Nikon

people not posting (2/11): TG and Hallia 

That's a lynch!!! scene coming up...

10308215_632321310176926_727053001837484

People were desperate to stop the villains, and the death of Mother Superior the previous night had only made them more desperate and determined to find the killers. After a long day of investigating and sharing information, they had reached an agreement... Mr. Gold had to go. His cunning and deviousness had gone on too long. A dagger that belonged to one of the town members was dipped in poison before it was used on him... the Dark One was no more, and nobody inherited the power...

Nikon- Rumpelstiltskin, mafia silvertongue has been lynched...

It is now Night 3!!! Deadline: Sunday May 11, 20:00 EST http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20140511T20&p0=814&msg=OUAT+Mafia+Night+3

I already voted AJ, ya know. 

Lynching TG seems stupid since he's been inactive. 

Well, since I know AJ won't be lynched today: Unvote. Vote Nikon.

Yeah, I know. But you were one of the only "trusted" townies that could switch your vote.

1. dawnflower8: claimed town??, LD tested true - NOT MAFIA

2. Nikon: Rumple..., MAFIA Silvertongue lynched D3

3. dicetosser1 Grumpy, town vanilla killed Night 1

4. Chae Prince Charming, town vanilla killed Night 1

5. Tina Ithillian Thane 2 Blue Fairy, town roleblocker killed Night 2

6. Thane Granny, town vanilla lynched Day 2

7. RTE: claimed Henry, Cop

8. TGlems: absent

9. IceTurin: Claimed Emma Swan, LD

10. AJ: Claimed Jiminy Cricket, Doc, LD tested true- TOWN

11. Basel Cinderella, town vanilla lynched Day 1

12. edThane3: Claimed Red riding Hood, VT

13. Hallia: Claimed Snow White, VT??? cop viewed Town

14. Talmanes: Claimed Pinochio, Town Miller/Rubbertongue

15. BFG: ???

16. Tsukibana: Claimed Huntsman, Odd night Vig

Official Vote Count

TG (2/6):  Talmanes, Turin

Nikon (6/6): AJ, BFG, Thane, RTE, dawn, Tsuki

people not posting (3/11): TG, Nikon, and Hallia 

That's a lynch!!! scene coming up...

Nikon I think was voting BFG, or did he forget to unvote? Not liking that Hallia didn't vote at all. TG has been absent, Talmanes voted TG for not much more than he is absent.

I would like to get the properly formatted list of remaining players from everyone including Talmanes. Tsuki you have my permission to shoot anyone that Has not or does not comply.

I believe that I have lists from AJ, RTE, Hallia, Dawn? Tsuki? Thane needs a new one since his last reincarnation. Talmanes, TG and BFG I am still waiting on. Particularly not impressed with BFG not coming forward as she was a LD in a fairly recent game and knows the value of the lists..

well done people. Going through the thread nearly made me think there wasn't going to be a lynch. 

I see BFG is STILL going after me. Still think that she and TG are both scum. If there's a 4th one, he/she will be harder to find. We'll have to verify the claims.

Furthermore, @AJ and everybody else questioning my allignment.... Thane is Vanilla Town. Verify that, cop view me, for real. I'm town.

@AJ, i have said BFG and TG were both scum for me for quite some time. That's why i would be happy to see either lynched too.

1. dawnflower8: claimed town??, LD tested true - NOT MAFIA
2. Nikon: Rumple..., MAFIA Silvertongue lynched D3
3. dicetosser1 Grumpy, town vanilla killed Night 1
4. Chae Prince Charming, town vanilla killed Night 1
5. Tina Ithillian Thane 2 Blue Fairy, town roleblocker killed Night 2
6. Thane Granny, town vanilla lynched Day 2

7. RTE: claimed Henry, Cop
8. TGlems: absent
9. IceTurin: Claimed Emma Swan, LD
10. AJ: Claimed Jiminy Cricket, Doc, LD tested true- TOWN
11. Basel Cinderella, town vanilla lynched Day 1
12. edThane3: Claimed Red riding Hood, VT
13. Hallia: Claimed Snow White, VT??? cop viewed Town
14. Talmanes: Claimed Pinochio, Town Miller/Rubbertongue
15. BFG: ???
16. Tsukibana: Claimed Huntsman, Odd night Vig

Dawn, look at this little list. For one, the only two not having claimed at all are TG and BFG. I doubt they will do so now that there is a change for Lie Detection on them. RTE claimed cop, is clearing people as town, works for me.Turin works as LD, also clearing townies, works for me too. I see two more suspects as for now being a 3rd mafia left, being Talmanes and Tsuki. I am town, and would love if someone would verify that. Tsuki's gameplay gives me a good solid townread.

So, as i said before, scum is TG, BFG and possible Talmanes, if there are 4 scum  

Talmanes is Town (as I have stated).

Turin is Town (LD)

Dawn is Town (or at least not Mafia as cleared by Turin)

AJ is Town (as cleared by Turin)

Tsuki is Town (generally believe his Vig claim)

Hallia is Town (not feeling a scum vibe here)

BFG is Town (honestly don't have a strong opionion here, but I haven't seen a whole lot to make her look Mafia)

TG is Mafia (based on the fact that Nikon was Mafia, and voted for BFG rather than TG, plus it doesn't sound like we are going to hear from him anyway, and we've had things narrowed down)

Thane is Mafia (doesn't seem like Town to me; not only is it highly unlikely that Thane is Town a third time, but his comment about not being able replace anyone again sounded like a slip as well)

RTE is Mafia (not positive here, but the more I think about it I just have trouble believing there is a LD and Cop; my role fits with a LD, and Nikon was a Silvertongue which also fits with an LD)

I'm assuming 4 Mafia based on distribution (IIRC it's usually about a fourth) though with a Vig 3 would be possible I suppose.

I would be willing to lynch TG or Thane come morning, but would really rather have RTE confirmed before lynching him in case I am wrong.

It is 1 am now and I have work tomorrow, so I am heading to bed. Just wanted to make sure I got my list posted since I didn't have time to before I went to work.

Archived