DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Advanced] Once Upon a Time Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

Nikon starting to look a little dirty here.

Your first sentence says you are finally caught up. The second starts out with you saying you plan to finish looking at the rest of the posts from where you left off.

Contradictions a plenty.

Thane's flip changes nothing about my view of Hallia, fwiw. I like how she avoided voting there as well - even when prompted to, although Thane was her other 'scum' read. VIG - SHOOT HER TONIGHT PLZ

RTE is kinda meh. He reacted pretty defensively when I said earlier that if Thane flips town that RTE would move higher up my scum list, not sure how to guage the reaction atm.

Ithi actually looks pretty dirty here too. Dislike how she is absolving her slot's responsibility but still participated on a townie lynch - reads to me kind of like 'Hey, don't mind this vote - it's to help the Town, I swear. I'm replacing out anyway so don't mind me.' This is also a good VIG target.

Not sure what to make of TG's post-hammer hammer vote. Insights from him would be much appreciated.

Tsuki - is there a reason why you didn't vote Thane today? I dislike the way you interacted with Dawn earlier, touching on how I seemed to be offering up my partner to clear myself (which suggests Thane and I were scum/scum) but you weren't a part of the lynch. Please explain yourself.

That's all I really got for now. I'll be back in the morning - for now I need to get some homework done since I spent my evening out at dinner. (Which was lovely btw :happy:)

Chill out Francis...

You are going all over the place in this post. Inconsistent in saying Ithi looks bad for contributing to a town lynch. Then turning around and saying Tsuki looks bad for not voting for Thane. Your after the hammer fell distancing from the lynch wasn't very good either. 

FTR, Ithi would be a terrible vig/sk shot. In fact if she was the non-mafia kill I would say that it pretty much guarantees that the killer is a SK and NOT a Vig. 

Nikon with some inconsistencies plus the way he voted late in a manner that was going with the flow does look bad. 

Tsuki I have questions about but not for his EOD actions. 

TG, what was the deal with the pile on vote?

Hallia, I would still like a list from you. formatted just like AJ's. I think the clock may be ticking on you.

BFG not making it in to vote again is very odd. I don't like odd.. 

The Ithi comment is monday morning QBing. There was no guarantee that Thane would flip town. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Dawn might be town. I especially don't see her coming out of nowhere and suggesting that Ithi could be scum like she did earlier.

I would rather get RTE's flip first to better determine there. For one he sheeped my vote on her pretty easily at the start of today and later, in response to me saying he would look worse in my eyes if Thane flipped town (which he has), he said that he could say the same thing if she flipped town.

Nothing solid - could be TMI though. Also goes in line with what I had said originally about his commentary when he joined the Dawn wagon.

Your first sentence says you are finally caught up. The second starts out with you saying you plan to finish looking at the rest of the posts from where you left off.

Contradictions a plenty.

Thane's flip changes nothing about my view of Hallia, fwiw. I like how she avoided voting there as well - even when prompted to, although Thane was her other 'scum' read. VIG - SHOOT HER TONIGHT PLZ

RTE is kinda meh. He reacted pretty defensively when I said earlier that if Thane flips town that RTE would move higher up my scum list, not sure how to guage the reaction atm.

Ithi actually looks pretty dirty here too. Dislike how she is absolving her slot's responsibility but still participated on a townie lynch - reads to me kind of like 'Hey, don't mind this vote - it's to help the Town, I swear. I'm replacing out anyway so don't mind me.' This is also a good VIG target.

Not sure what to make of TG's post-hammer hammer vote. Insights from him would be much appreciated.

Tsuki - is there a reason why you didn't vote Thane today? I dislike the way you interacted with Dawn earlier, touching on how I seemed to be offering up my partner to clear myself (which suggests Thane and I were scum/scum) but you weren't a part of the lynch. Please explain yourself.

That's all I really got for now. I'll be back in the morning - for now I need to get some homework done since I spent my evening out at dinner. (Which was lovely btw :happy:)

Chill out Francis...

You are going all over the place in this post. Inconsistent in saying Ithi looks bad for contributing to a town lynch. Then turning around and saying Tsuki looks bad for not voting for Thane. Your after the hammer fell distancing from the lynch wasn't very good either. 

FTR, Ithi would be a terrible vig/sk shot. In fact if she was the non-mafia kill I would say that it pretty much guarantees that the killer is a SK and NOT a Vig. 

Nikon with some inconsistencies plus the way he voted late in a manner that was going with the flow does look bad. 

Hallia, I would still like a list from you. formatted just like AJ's. I think the clock may be ticking on you.

The Ithi comment is monday morning QBing. There was no guarantee that Thane would flip town. 

I'm just calling it like I see it. I have to evaluate everyone's actions around the wagon now that we know his alignment. FTR - I wasn't accusing Tsuki here. I was asking him a question, which I later went back to pull the statement I was talking about and corrected myself upon looking at it again.

BFG is kind of bugging me too, but mostly just because I'm scared to trust her too much. She seems reasonable though - and I've liked the questions she is asking people. They don't appear scummy on the surface, if that makes sense. RTE's flip would say a lot about her imo since that's been her main target for the past 2 Days.

Hallia should get lynched ASAP imo.

Ithi/Tina would be a decent VIG since they are subbing out anyway and we don't know when they are going to become active again. At the very least it removes a question mark - I think her voting has been pretty dirty personally. First she linked myself (I know I'm town)/Thane (vetted town)/Dawn (still a bit unsure on) with her shenanigans but later happily helped to lynch Basel when he became the prominent wagon. She even found some convenient reasoning to do so. Today's vote was even worse because she mentioned not wanting to join any arguments/discussion but reinforces the Thane/AJ scum team angle while also basically brushing her hands of the vote that she cast. You might not think much of it - but I think it's significant seeing how Thane flipped. I won't deny that he probably needed to get lynched eventually since there was a lot of stuff circling around him, but now is the time to really start hammering out our reads. I wouldn't be surprised at all if this slot turns out to be a red check.

What do you think of Tal currently?

Nikon and Dawn. You pushing on Thane doesn't help you, since he flipped town, but doesn't hurt you either.

tina/ithi/??'s vote reeks to high heaven, I'll give you that.

Yeah - I kind of regret not being more stubborn about Hallia today. She really, really should have been lynched instead. The connection I saw between them based on how they gave soft reads on each other was pretty glaring though, so my scum read on her definitely colored my view of Thane as well. I thought we'd be getting a twofer, but no such luck. At least now that Thane is gone and flipped town, you all can stop with this AJ/Thane scum team nonsense that I had to battle all damn Day.

If you all still think I am scum - that's fine. But at least now that connection is out the window, so I suggest you bring more to the table :smile:

We can look back to see who pushed it the most since basically everyone who voted me and most that voted Thane were harping on it.

Out of those I'm not liking Hallia, Ithi, and Tal the most. Tal I'm not very sure on, his vote on me made sense today but I would like for him to get more engaged. He seems to be doing just enough to be active and cast important votes but he isn't pushing the thread in any direction particularly. This could also be from time zone differences or something.

you don't shoot slots that are nearly certain town. advocating such is crazy. the tina/ithi slot is as clear as i can see without a cop view. I would rather see Nikon shot than ithi. (and that is straight game reasoning)

Talmanes, I would need to look a little more at him but it is late tonight for me. I might have some time tomorrow for that.

Good night all.

Trending down currently: Nikon, Ithi, Tal, TG - to a lesser extent

Trending up: Dawn

BFG

Turin

Tsuki

Dawn

TG

Ed

Tal

Ithi

Nikon

RTE

Hallia

Too many in that middle section currently. Would appreciate it if you guys would you know... clear yourselves so we can start to lynch scum. The game is getting tight and we can't afford many more mislynches.

@Turin - 'nearly certain town' is very much your opinion, and likely only yours. I don't think this was your intent, but by saying that the only way she could be more clear was via Cop view is kind of pingy. I'm sure you understand why. I wouldn't be at all upset with Nikon getting vigged either.

Hallia/Nikon/Ithi are all good Vig shots imo - I would probably put them in this order too.

I realize that not checking the count first and being the last one to vote him doesn't make me look that good since he ended up town. As I said I had a really long day at work which turned into a night from hell and I just want to have a drink then go to bed but saw some of the posts from my phone and wanted to chime in before calling it a night. It does not matter that I didn't see the numbers before hand, I did place the last vote... I would probably be suspicious of you if you didn't find it at least a little iffy.

Though I only saw his claim after my vote I still need to ask why a self vote would him look, in any way, town?

And as for my comments earlier I said "I just got home and caught up." meaning I just arrived home and skimmed through to see how the votes turned out and anything that could be learned from them. I then apologized for not checking ahead first, though I was feeling rushed with the issues my supervisor needed me to work on ASAP, and then stated that "I still planned to keep looking from where I left off to form some better opinions." meaning a more thorough read than just... Player A vote B, B voted C, ... C was voted out, etc...

Praying for better day (RL) tomorrow, if I make it through the night (In-Game), and will try my best to prove myself then leave it up to you.

Contradictions a plenty.

Chill out Francis...

Why would Ithi be a terrible shot? Her play is incredibly scummy. 

Contradictions a plenty.

Chill out Francis...

Why would Ithi be a terrible shot? Her play is incredibly scummy. 

you-know-what-9rvsfq.jpg

...except I DO have a reason.

I noticed nothing about Tina. 

Ithi is scummy because of her trying to avoid me answering a question I asked her (about a random vote, I think) by just asking me more questions. 

Also, AJ, how come you've changed your read on me from scum to town?

1. dawnflower8 - Unsure (as always) on Dawn
2. Nikon - Null
5. Tina Ithillian - Town
7. RTE - Town
8. TGlems - Null
9. Ice - Has he ever posted?
10. AJ - Scum
12. ed - Null
13. Hallia - Snow White
14. Talmanes - Null.  Has posted, but I don't get a clear read one way or the other
15. BFG - Not enough to go on
16. Tsukibana - Town

Ithi is scummy because of her trying to avoid me answering a question I asked her (about a random vote, I think) by just asking me more questions. 

This is by far the most useful and helpful thing Dawn has said all game.

Interesting you don't call yourself 'town' on that list. Also, Ice isn't even playing at this point and hasn't been since the start of D2. Your list looks fake and again isn't what Turin asked for. I think you are intentionally botching this.

Talking about Vig kills isn't scummy. The person with the gun has the ultimate decision anyway. I think it's actually a good thing - it gives them an idea of who people think are scummy and also locks that person in making that statement when/if the person they suggested to shoot dies. The Vigs job is basically to target consensus scummy players, and/or mislynch candidates.

Who do YOU think would be a good Vig target? I want to see you start taking stances here.

1. dawnflower8 - Unsure (as always) on Dawn

2. Nikon - Null

5. Tina Ithillian - Town

7. RTE - Town

8. TGlems - Null

9. Ice - Has he ever posted?

10. AJ - Scum

12. ed - Null

13. Hallia - Snow White

14. Talmanes - Null.  Has posted, but I don't get a clear read one way or the other

15. BFG - Not enough to go on

16. Tsukibana - Town

Not what I'm looking for Please make them absolute (gun to your head)

and phrased as "Turin is Town."

You might want to reexamine your reason. And the vote was not random. Your answers were very vague. And needed to be followed up in order to discern your reasoning for your defense of AJ. 

Archived