DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where did all this talk about a Reviver come from? I thought it was just a joke someone made on Ithi.

Did you read the thread? There has been talk about people being revived since D1 when Dice claimed that if he was lynched and revived he would come back as Town.

Don't worry though. Turin will still get lynched tomorrow.

Why put off until tomorrow those you can mislynch today?

1. Not really no. That's very interesting though.

2. Moar fearmongering. I love it.

Admits to not actually reading the thread but wants to set up lynches? niiiiice. You just following the talking points on the QT?

How is my pointing out that you wanting to lynch me would be bad? I am merely pointing out that you are sitting there setting up lynches for the next day. I'm VT so there is less loss in all. I might even get revived if the coroner results get published later.Who knows????  Nice Buzzword tho. You still never really showed any examples of me being FRANTIC iirc.

Here is an example were you in my opinion were acting frantic.

X would actually be a really good revive target imo. Out of all the players that died he was my best town read.

You obviously have a different opinion of what that means than i do.

So why did you advocate Dice first for revival? and you still didn't answer how you expect us to actually revive anyone. So the point about not doing anything or taking a chance on dice is just more laughable. 

^Revival can happen several ways.  Some of them some of you know (including some anti-town) and some of them none of you know.  

The mafia team has no name.

No.

Aww man I wanted to be the one telling them about Rothfuss' books.

Too late!  Also, probably going to be my next big game so long as someone and I can work out everything =)

^Revival can happen several ways.  Some of them some of you know (including some anti-town) and some of them none of you know.  

The mafia team has no name.

No.

Okay, I will call them the bad guys then. 

Thanks again Darthe. For absolutely nothing  :dry:

They were chasing something.  A breeze in the air, a shadow in the light, a whisper on the winds of time.  Neither of them knew what it was but they were drawn and so they ran forth.  It slithered, slid and slipped down narrow pathways.  They each saw it disappear around a corner.  When they arrived there it was standing still.  They saw it at the opposite end of the lane.  Each pulled out a small blade.  They ran forward and struck out.  Their opponent crumpled, dead.  They fell.

Dap and Amega have been killed.

The moon waned.  It was almost out of sight.  The sun had not yet risen.  

It is twilight.

Archived