DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw it right after AJ did. Look at my votes from the last two days. I couldn't possibly be mafia.

Cloud has been dropping scum bombs all over the place.

1. "I never do this as mafia"

2. "You don't know my scum meta"

3. PR hunting

4. Whyme=fryme

I've probably read 15% of his posts and I've thought he's scum from the start of the game and I still think he's scum. And I'm the GOAT tone reader, AND Des independently thinks he's scum, so we should be lynching Cloud today.

And that's real talk.

Nope. He voted after day began.

Just for all the naysayers out there- who is being more obtuse here? The person looking through multiple times to try and resolve a situation, or all the monkeys chattering in the background about how it's so obvious but they will never say what it is?

Of course.

Now I'm second guessing myself.

Would a Mafia really make such a ridiculous error?

ugh.

I hate this.

Despo.

I ask you to read through your ISO again.

I'm not going to wave a bloody great flag. Read it.

I really did just read through it again a second ago. It really isn't long.

Tell you what. Tell me what I missed and I'll tell you why Rags is town.

It negotiates. Cute.

lol Des - is it better to be called it than she?

I´m with Csarmi and Des - I still don´t get it. 

Des, FWIW, I'd guess TG is town based purely on tone gut reads. I was scum with him a couple games ago.

Why are you even doing this here?

YOU SAID YOU HAVE A QT

IT'S ONLY USED FOR EXISTENTIAL DISCUSSION

I can confirm this fyi.

Des, check the timing of TG's votes. If you still don't get it, I'm voting you. Because then you are being... Obthuse, I think you like to call it, on purpose.

I don't understand what you mean about the timing of the votes. Unless you mean the fact that neither of the votes were bandwagons (he started the RTE train and voted Dice after he claimed not town).

I more meant bandwagon as in the sense that he never explained the vote. In both cases he was still voting someone that other people had fos'd.

If you vote and don't provide your own original reasoning to support the vote, then you're bandwagoning imo.

And apparently according to Mish this isn't what I missed so /shrug some more.

lmao.

You said you didn't read it in context.

You are not bandwagoning if you are the first to vote someone. You can't even start to say that is badwagoning. Why not just say oooops - I missed that. My mistake. Instead you say, 'well in my world of definitions I'm still right'

That looks even more worse now. Because you're trying to justify something that you said you couldn't see because you didn't read it in context.

Seriously.

Cloud is literally at "Irrititating scab that just won't go away"-tier scum level right now. So obvious if I shut my laptop I still see it.

Anyways. If everyone's gonna continue acting all cool and ethereal about it I'm headed to bed.

lmao.

You are not bandwagoning if you are the first to vote someone. You can't even start to say that is badwagoning. Why not just say oooops - I missed that. My mistake. Instead you say, 'well in my world of definitions I'm still right'

That looks even more worse now. Because you're trying to justify something that you said you couldn't see because you didn't read it in context.

Seriously.

All that matters is he's town. If you don't wanna listen to him, listen to me instead, I'm the smarter head anyway.

Nope. He voted after day began.

Just for all the naysayers out there- who is being more obtuse here? The person looking through multiple times to try and resolve a situation, or all the monkeys chattering in the background about how it's so obvious but they will never say what it is?

Did you just call me a monkey?

Despo, explain why you have a town read on Rags. It is of vital importance of the situation at hand.

My townread on Rags has absolutely nothing to do with this situation.

Fish elsewhere, scum.

Des, check the timing of TG's votes. If you still don't get it, I'm voting you. Because then you are being... Obthuse, I think you like to call it, on purpose.

I don't understand what you mean about the timing of the votes. Unless you mean the fact that neither of the votes were bandwagons (he started the RTE train and voted Dice after he claimed not town).

I more meant bandwagon as in the sense that he never explained the vote. In both cases he was still voting someone that other people had fos'd.

If you vote and don't provide your own original reasoning to support the vote, then you're bandwagoning imo.

lmao.

Seriously.

/shrug

It's true. If I see a vote there by it's lonesome, and then another vote the next day, again by it's lonesome, and no other posts to accompany either that give any kind of reasoning, then to me, it's a bandwagon vote. I've seen scum try and take credit for a lynch because they were on it early even tho they just bandwagoned and people that were on it early got off and back on later or something. I don't give a rat's ass about vote order. Bandwagoning is bandwagoning. Providing original reasoning aint.

lmao.

Seriously.

All that matters is he's town. If you don't wanna listen to him, listen to me instead, I'm the smarter head anyway.

Smart enough to seem like Town when you're Mafia?

lmao.

Seriously.

Smart enough to seem like Town when you're Mafia?

It's more like I seem like mafia when I'm town, right?

So is that it, I take it?

Yall think scum!Despot would look at that post, and then try to twist it as a bandwagon vote when he didn't think it was, and then hope other townies don't notice?

Is that really what yall are going with?

:rolleyes:

Despo, explain why you have a town read on Rags. It is of vital importance of the situation at hand.

My townread on Rags has absolutely nothing to do with this situation.

Fish elsewhere, scum.

lmao.

Seriously.

/shrug

It's true. If I see a vote there by it's lonesome, and then another vote the next day, again by it's lonesome, and no other posts to accompany either that give any kind of reasoning, then to me, it's a bandwagon vote. I've seen scum try and take credit for a lynch because they were on it early even tho they just bandwagoned and people that were on it early got off and back on later or something. I don't give a rat's ass about vote order. Bandwagoning is bandwagoning. Providing original reasoning aint.

To bandwagon you need to be following an existing vote.

You really should just drop this.

Because you are wrong.

Archived