DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What do YOU do for fun?

Thane Vakarian

And i'm thinking about hobbies or other things to make you forget about the daily drag of life.

I'll answer first: Medieval reenactment, swordfight training, Playstation gaming, a bit of reading

your turn!

*free drinks for the first 3 people who anwser*

and for everybody else too, but be quiet about it, i want answers

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*grins*

ofc i'd like a drink :biggrin:

So hobbies : medieval reenactement (i like to use my daggers on knights wielding a bastard sword *mwahahha*), gaming on PS3, reading  .... and.... photo manipulation on photoshop

and Thane, please don't say I like baking cupcakes. Don't wanna lose my reputation :happy:

*grins*

ofc i'd like a drink :biggrin:

So hobbies : medieval reenactement (i like to use my daggers on knights wielding a bastard sword *mwahahha*), gaming on PS3, reading  .... and.... photo manipulation on photoshop

and Thane, please don't say I like baking cupcakes. Don't wanna lose my reputation :happy:

you have a rep??  :biggrin:

Surfing, Reading Bike riding and tormenting my kids lol

I make anything I do fun!  But let's see...what tops my list...

Playing with my son, basketball, rock climbing, racing (cars or motorcycles on a track), reading, working out, playing any sport at all really, drinking with friends, playing online mafia here at DM

I would say I read for fun, but I'm English teacher so literally everything I read I wonder how I can use it in the classroom. Same goes for writing lol

I do enjoy playing guild wars and exercising. Yes I called exercising fun, it's my daily escape from life and it makes me feel awesome.

I would say I read for fun, but I'm English teacher so literally everything I read I wonder how I can use it in the classroom. Same goes for writing lol

I do enjoy playing guild wars and exercising. Yes I called exercising fun, it's my daily escape from life and it makes me feel awesome.

I agree!  But it depends.  Running on a treadmill is like sucking out your life force slowly and horribly.  Running on a basketball court is the best, most fun thing in the world. 

And weight lifting = awesome.

if i try to lift weight, i'll lose an arm :tongue:

I don't believe you but I do have a story...

I was at the gym once and there was this massive dude curling a huge amount of weight.  Def on steroids.  He's going to town and I looked over at just the right moment to see his bicep muscle literally BULGE out and JUMP up his arm!  He screams and dropped the weight.  Apparently the lower tendon snapped in half and the bicep was no longer attached near the elbow.  One of the most horrifying things I've ever seen and a good reason to never do roids.

Archived