DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*wanders in looking slightly lost*

NeverTame

Hi everyone!

I think I would like to join you lovely people here, and I was told *gestures vaguely towards the stickies at the top of the forum* to just barge in and introduce myself..? So, um. I'm NT, or whatever you feel like calling me, not too fussed to be honest. I've been lurking and not-so-lurking around the forums for a while, with varying level of activity. I'm a member of the Black Tower group, but I fail at spamming.

I first started reading WoT back in the early 2000's and caught up with the series around Crossroads of Twilight, because I remember I had to wait for Knife of Dreams to be published. I originally started reading in Finnish, but caught up with the translators on Lord of Chaos and switched to English midway through. I remember it did wonders to my English grades (I was in high school at the time).

Other than WoT, I love lots of other fantasy, writing, Doctor Who, and I keep looking for chances to cosplay but life keeps getting in the way.

Nice to meet you all. *bows*

Oh, I see. We've been having rain at steady intervals all winter here in Slovenia, and almost no snow even though people keep telling me there should be (should have been?) some.

Tired as well. Leaving for London tomorrow (or Today as it's past 3 am) and I completely fail at preparations, finishing packing always goes well past midnight...

Thank you! ^_^ Safely in London, well, have been for a day by now but the wifi didn't agree with forum activity last night. I wish I lived here. I'm sure it wouldn't actually be as great as I imagine ('tis a bloody expensive place for one) but I have so much love for this city.

Oh, absolutely! I have a bunch of friends located around the London area and managed to meet quite a few of them while I was there, and on Saturday went down to Brighton for yet another friend's 30th birthday, which involved dancing in ridiculously high heels (didn't think that part all the way through, oh well) and herding drunken party members back to the hotel at the end of the night. All in all, had a really great time, thanks! :D

Archived