DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Vampire Diaries Mafia- Mafia Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

Basel Gill – Claimed Meredith Fell – Town Doc

Arez – Claimed Stefan Salvatore - VT

Aidanna  – Claimed Alaric - VT

Andrej – Claimed Damon Salvatore – Town Vig

Here are our claims thus far, putting them down for easy reference.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A game where you like me would be a glorious game indeed Des.

It was glorious- don't you remember? The KoH game. You and I had the entire scum team fingered- DPR, Verbal, Yates, and Cloud. Unfortunately, you got NK'ed early, and I let Yates get under my skin, otherwise we could have steamrolled a good scum team in a game which was slanted HEAVILY against town.

Just sayin, when you don't fluff and coast your way through games, and devote more time and energy to scumhunting, me and you make a sick town combo. Unfortunately, I think you stopped doing so mebbe cause you don't like getting NK'ed early or something, I dunno.

Des, just for you, next time I make a claim in a game, I will put it inside a Russian doll for real. And I don't even remotely understand how my claim wound up inside the quote box.

:tongue:

I'll look out for it! You could put it within a bunch of spoiler windows too, that would be funny.

Basel Gill – Claimed Meredith Fell – Town Doc

Arez – Claimed Stefan Salvatore - VT

Aidanna  – Claimed Alaric - VT

Andrej – Claimed Damon Salvatore – Town Vig

Here are our claims thus far, putting them down for easy reference.

Hallia, are your top three for scum still AJ, Aidanna, and Wombat?

And why do you like ignoring me, btw? Have I pissed you off at some point? You never seem to answer my questions directly, or take quite a while to do so.

It's not something I want to complain about, but yes, sometimes I tend to avoid you because you sometimes go over-the-top aggressive on me, and I feel singled out.  It has happened in previous games, where I feel I'm just being picked on, so I do so.  I'm working on not letting it bother me, as good friends have told me to do, but it's hard.

Here you have it, from least scummy to most scummy. 

Hallia 

Basel

Arez

Andrej

Aidanna

John Snow

Theodora

Despothera

Tina

Leyrann

GE

Rag

Darthe - I initially had a town read from Talya, but upon reread the way she interacted early with the whole Wombat/Basel thing, and Darthe...I don't know, he's random, I have a hard time reading him.

Dap - Wayyyy more quiet than usual.  As I recall he's always been very active as town.

Izabella - I find her scummy because there have been...er...well. 2 posts for nearly 30 pages period?  That's odd.

Heh yeah Des I get bored with early games now.  Sort of a lodestone for powers so it really isn't easy for me to devote much time to until I get a couple days in now.  Something about wasted effort.

Tinaa that vote hurts.  Can't you see that I am being genuine?  :biggrin:

It's not something I want to complain about, but yes, sometimes I tend to avoid you because you sometimes go over-the-top aggressive on me, and I feel singled out.  It has happened in previous games, where I feel I'm just being picked on, so I do so.  I'm working on not letting it bother me, as good friends have told me to do, but it's hard.

Well, it might be best to talk about this after the game, but just know it's nothing personal, I'm not trying to single you out or anything. And I know I can be a tad bit overaggressive at times, and I know this hasn't exactly endeared myself to others in mafia. Anyways, thank you for the updated reads list. Makes me feel a little better about you this game.

Heh yeah Des I get bored with early games now.  Sort of a lodestone for powers so it really isn't easy for me to devote much time to until I get a couple days in now.  Something about wasted effort.

Tinaa that vote hurts.  Can't you see that I am being genuine?   :biggrin:

That's what you get for being a Champion :tongue:

Darthe I'm having trouble deciding if your av is a dark knight or an emo dude with long black hair.

It's obviously an emo dark knight. You can tell because it's blades are only long enough for him to cut himself :laugh:

Also, I really think we should either straight up policy lynch Izabella if she doesn't show up like tomorrow with a lot more to offer, or put in a joint plea for Time to replace or modkill her.

Two posts at this point of the game is just unacceptable.

What I'm was saying is that you and you mafia team could have elected to shoot Basel, who protected himself. At that point your "being blocked" claim would be irrelevant, as you claimed Vig to protect yourself from being lynched by your own admission. BTW your character has a tendency to turn off his humanity and becomes something called a "ripper" which is a SK if we're going to claim roles based on the show like Theo enjoys doing. So you very well could be a SK masquerading as a Vig. I can't be sure what you are and that makes me wary of you. 

Ah Theo, we're back to the old dance. This is like last game where you decided to accuse me for post upon post until I had to claim Cop. I stood up for you that game cause I got the feeling you were trying to scum hunt cause you spread your accusations around. This time, it comes off as contrived. Ewwwww, attempting to direct Aida's vote? Blech. 

Vote Theo

Don't forget that for a while I was Shane the VT and no way to know what trigger was set for my char.

So your new Miro avi, Despo, is how I usually play - all over the place. So, to sum it up: Darthe and Rag, GoldenEyes then Ley. Where are Dap and Iz? Dap voting some Snow third train in the beginnning - still couldn't get it, now he is gone.

Archived