DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Vampire Diaries Mafia- Mafia Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

@Aida: What I get from your post, is that you find simply being on the Wombat lynch is scummy. Do you realize, that it is normally better to lynch a vanilla townie, than to let it go random and possible lose the cop or doc, not to mention that some mods do far worse things than just a random?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ley - I was just trying to learn how to scumhunt. And I was just trying to get back in the game. The truth is that Womby was town - and yes it's better to have it not be random, and I did have some people who did vote Wombat on my list for town leans, but I'm betting there is probably some Mafia that were on the train as well. Take what you want from what I said, those are the reads I have as I see them now. 

That's okay, it's just something I wanted to point out. And about mafia on the train - wheter it's a town or a mafia getting lynched, expect at least one from both sides on the train, except when the game's under ~10 players, when mafia will avoid voting teammates at all costs.

Let me rephrase that for you

"Is it just me, or is almost every single player amazingly different from how he was last game (not necessarily in a good way)?"

Welcome to the insanity! Do we not all play to our characters?

Cool. I am ten pages in. Here is what I got:

Wombat was defensive early on which was odd for him. I can see this as the basis for some people running with his train so jt will be hard to effectively analyze late game.

Hally is safing which is also odd but not scummy.

Early game interactions suggests that we will have a scummer between Andrej and Aidanna. My bet is aidanna.

Rag looks sexy this game. 10/10 would sheep

My spider senses tell me that I shouldn't trust Theo. Or maybe it was that SK game.

Tina is good to go. Her and basel are my two most trusted at this point.

Des has the same number of posts as I do and at this point I'm not even a player.

Arez looks fine.

Should lynch a newbie. Seriously. Its a coached group but each of them are tossing tells.

With the first rays of sunrise, everybody held their breath as they waited to see what had gone down in the night... Those not at the Gilbert house were called once everybody in the house was accounted for. With a great sigh of relief once the last person had checked in, everybody rejoiced that they and their friends had survived the night to seek out the enemy another day...

it is now Day 2

Deadline: Thursday December 12 20:00 EST  http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20131212T20&p0=263&fg1=000&msg=Vampire+Diaries+Mafia+Day+2

(for the show watchers, yes I know that the deadline is that of a new episode... :wink:)

Archived