DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Vampire Diaries Mafia- Mafia Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

Meh, AJ just wants to avoid getting lynched for one day and came up with a bullox claim. If he really had been what he claims, he would have said which brother he was aswell.

I'm Stefan Salvatore and I'm apparantly a stud, because some chick named Elena totally has the hots for me haha xP. Anyway, I'm just regular Town. It feels like if my brother had some bad ass ability, I would've aswell. 

Vote AJ, and Ley is obviously scum trying to defend him, served.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does everyone here realize we're less than 12 hours away from deadline?

Oh, and @Arez: AJ gave other reasons for his vote of Snow, which means you're pretty much talking BS.

You seem a bit overly aggresive now that others pointed out that you're not taking a stance.

Anyway, if AJ did infact give other "valid" reasons to vote snow (which I have no clue how he could have done [considering the number of posts Snow has made]) I'll get to them in my reread.

Overly agressive is a nonsense term as long as you don't explain it.

And his reasons (did I say valid? I only said he had other reasons...) were in the very post you quoted.

Meh, AJ just wants to avoid getting lynched for one day and came up with a bullox claim. If he really had been what he claims, he would have said which brother he was aswell.

I'm Stefan Salvatore and I'm apparantly a stud, because some chick named Elena totally has the hots for me haha xP. Anyway, I'm just regular Town. It feels like if my brother had some bad ass ability, I would've aswell. 

Vote AJ, and Ley is obviously scum trying to defend him, served.

So you are his brother, but got a name? That changes matters...

unvote vote AJ

AJ already did claim.  He claimed Vig/Salvatore Brother.  Thanks to my amazing Google skills, I can tell you that he is either Damon or lying.

Thanks to my amazing reading skills, I can tell you that deadline is in a little over 8 hours, we don't want a random lynch, and we can't no lynch.

Thanks to my amazing mafia skills, I can tell you that deadline lynching a scummy guy who claimed vig is a good move.  He could very well be mafia, serial killer, psychopath, etc.  And even if he's town, he could still end up doing more harm than good if his shots go wrong.

Hah, in retrospective, mafia really is an odd game...

Anyway, I'll make up a case on someone when I get home

Interersting.. John Snow comes, votes Aidanna for something pretty vague, then leaves. 

Either he joke voted (which it did not look like), or... I dunno, Vote Snow

From what I recall, this is how Snow plays when he's something non-town. Granted it has been atleast a year since we last played, his "play" doesn't sit right with my belly/tummy/stommach/mage/estomago.

I tginl a vote on snow makes eqial trains right

vote snow

Oh, and unvote vote John Snow

I still think he went sort of hard on Aida's back and forth with Rag. I didn't see anything 'scummy as hell' about the vote and unvote.

and then we see two people jumping on the vote pretty eagerly.. The purpose of me making such a bullox case was to see if anyone would jump on without giving it much thought. Now I do not think Dap is scum, because I think I might know how he's playing this game. But AJ on the other hand deserves more scrutiny.. so I'll go through the joyous task of checking every god damn post he's made.

But for now unvote

I appriciate you didn't flip out or anything Snow, I think you realized that my "case" was stupid enough to not be taken seriously.

Oh, and Despo. I'm watching you. You seriously overreacted to the fact Snow was getting voted. Sadly enough, you've used the tactic "post as much as possible with the largest WoT's possible so no one can be bothered to reread everything I've written to check for fallacies, and should there be one, I could always blame it on a typo, because I wrote so much"

I like this post a lot btw.  The "make up a case" phrasing from earlier is odd, but I don't mind it cuz Arez is towntelling otherwise.

Official Vote Count

Womby (2/9):   Aidanna, Des

Aidanna (1/9): John Snow

AJ (4/9): Basel, Womby, Arez, Ley

John Snow (1/9): Player

Tina (1/9): Ragnarok

Despo (1/9): Darthe

Goldeneyes (1/9): Theodora

Darthe (1/9): Tina

people not voting (3/16): Hallia, Izabella,  GoldeneyesND

Archived