DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

nerp

mmeeshal

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Wombat.

@Meesh: Are you saying you won't take the lessons if they're at the Child Board (while you do have access, of course)? Because then I'm just going to use the main board. After all, you're the reason those lessons are even going to be there.

:cool:

:rolleyes:

h22447976.jpg

pretty much a summation of my entire existence

lol

Does that mean that you want your access back, Meesh?

I suppose so, only so I can have Quiet Room access so we can do the Dutch Lessons there! :laugh:

Hi Wombat.

@Meesh: Are you saying you won't take the lessons if they're at the Child Board (while you do have access, of course)? Because then I'm just going to use the main board. After all, you're the reason those lessons are even going to be there.

Oh, yeah if I have access back then of course I'll take the lessons on a child board! I think Tina will give me access back, so go ahead and do the lessons in the Quiet Room. :smile:

Ah...maybe you could train Shadow up on the Hobbit Stew..or even Ley, he's always round twiddling his thumbs. Need to keep him active in case he starts to twiddle something else! (don't worry that will go over his head...bless him!). 

It always seems a long time when you;re not around shadow :biggrin:

BUT DEMI THOOOOOOUUUGHHHHHHH

DEMIIIIII

DEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

He's so cool man, I miss him too. Now all I get is stalking his facebook and reminiscing about when I met him at Dragon*Con :laugh:

Archived